Hi ALL

I am an investor . I have 8-10 L in hand and I want to enter some project ,pay 20 to 30% and then resell it .

1) IITL NIMBUS SEC -168 : people arre saying location is good -proposed metro,FNG,ACCENTURE,metlife etc .They have just increased the rates to 3750 as of today . If I get the 2bhk+ Study 3450 Is it worth to invest there and hope for 1000-1500 Rs premium in 1-1.5 years?

2) Capetown Sector-74 : They have also increased the rates and their old rate was 3196 .most brokers are selling it by saying that its a unique project as North eye will have 65 floors which is close to it.

I was in Noida whole day yesterday meeting many brokers/agents . All brokers suggested me these two as investment opportunities and they were saying that there will be very few launches now as land acquisition is becoming costlier from 15th July onwards (335 DLC rate increase )

Senior members /learned folks please advise about my requirement .Any other investment option suggestion is welcome .


thnx
Read more
Reply
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by jags123
    Hi ALL

    I am an investor . I have 8-10 L in hand and I want to enter some project ,pay 20 to 30% and then resell it .

    1) IITL NIMBUS SEC -168 : people arre saying location is good -proposed metro,FNG,ACCENTURE,metlife etc .They have just increased the rates to 3750 as of today . If I get the 2bhk+ Study 3450 Is it worth to invest there and hope for 1000-1500 Rs premium in 1-1.5 years?

    2) Capetown Sector-74 : They have also increased the rates and their old rate was 3196 .most brokers are selling it by saying that its a unique project as North eye will have 65 floors which is close to it.

    I was in Noida whole day yesterday meeting many brokers/agents . All brokers suggested me these two as investment opportunities and they were saying that there will be very few launches now as land acquisition is becoming costlier from 15th July onwards (335 DLC rate increase )

    Senior members /learned folks please advise about my requirement .Any other investment option suggestion is welcome .


    thnx


    I would not suggest into going to this mode "pay 20 to 30% and then resell it"...
    CommentQuote
  • Gagan ,
    Any reasons for that opinion?
    I cannot afford this project as an end user and in fact I am purely an investor and looking to earn something by investing 8-10lakh .
    Also My in hand salary is also 47 K per month .So , My loan eligibilty comes to 23 lakhs only .
    Please update.
    CommentQuote
  • These are swelled up rates & not the correct appreciation. This happens with the silent understanding of the brokers & the builders.
    Your 8-10 Lakh will have to go by the route of correction & then appreciation.
    Analyse the Financials as your requirement of appreciation may take some time..

    Originally Posted by jags123
    Gagan ,
    Any reasons for that opinion?
    I cannot afford this project as an end user and in fact I am purely an investor and looking to earn something by investing 8-10lakh .
    Also My in hand salary is also 47 K per month .So , My loan eligibilty comes to 23 lakhs only .
    Please update.
    CommentQuote
  • My advice be Safe... Use this money in applying in Govt. plot/flat schemes in different areas after studying market rates there. If you will be lucky then you will get some profit out of it otherwise you money will remain safe.

    Check LDA website for Dhenumati scheme. Do not have much idea on Lucknow rates but location is really great to fetch some premium.


    Originally Posted by jags123
    Hi ALL

    I am an investor . I have 8-10 L in hand and I want to enter some project ,pay 20 to 30% and then resell it .

    1) IITL NIMBUS SEC -168 : people arre saying location is good -proposed metro,FNG,ACCENTURE,metlife etc .They have just increased the rates to 3750 as of today . If I get the 2bhk+ Study 3450 Is it worth to invest there and hope for 1000-1500 Rs premium in 1-1.5 years?

    2) Capetown Sector-74 : They have also increased the rates and their old rate was 3196 .most brokers are selling it by saying that its a unique project as North eye will have 65 floors which is close to it.

    I was in Noida whole day yesterday meeting many brokers/agents . All brokers suggested me these two as investment opportunities and they were saying that there will be very few launches now as land acquisition is becoming costlier from 15th July onwards (335 DLC rate increase )

    Senior members /learned folks please advise about my requirement .Any other investment option suggestion is welcome .


    thnx
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    My advice be Safe... Use this money in applying in Govt. plot/flat schemes in different areas after studying market rates there. If you will be lucky then you will get some profit out of it otherwise you money will remain safe.

    Check LDA website for Dhenumati scheme. Do not have much idea on Lucknow rates but location is really great to fetch some premium.

    But one cant besitted & wait for the Government scheme to come & then invest... safe money? what is the use? one has to invest it somewhere..
    CommentQuote
  • If one is looking only for investment purpose then easy to find out 2-3 good schmes per year out of 20-30 schemes every year by different authorities.

    One scheme normally blocks your money for 6-8 months. It depends on your risk appetite.

    This advice was for the person who is looking to invest 8-10L Rs. for short term in noida not for everyone.

    Originally Posted by udayaudy
    But one cant besitted & wait for the Government scheme to come & then invest... safe money? what is the use? one has to invest it somewhere..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for all your replies . What I was asking is that If I pay 30% i.e. 12 Lakhs ,what are the chances of resell? My broker today called me and said that He will be able to find a customer in resale even after I pay 10% only and I can get a premium of 300 RS PSFT and then exit but agin brokers just cant be trusted .So , I am just looking for options where I can invest 8-10 lakhs in real estate .
    CommentQuote
  • Please jump, your broker is right.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nkg_8
    Please jump, your broker is right.



    CommentQuote
  • its hard to get any significant appreciation in noida market before some actual construction had taken place on the ground. look at the history of good appreciation projects here, you will see this point. now construction on ground means builder will demand installments. so I don't think your scheme of paying 30 % and earning 1000 rs premium will work.

    broker is lying through his teeth. if it was that easy to sell after 10%, everybody will be doing it and there wouldn't have been a single available flat. whatever your final decision, don't believe a thing this joker is saying.
    Originally Posted by jags123
    Thanks for all your replies . What I was asking is that If I pay 30% i.e. 12 Lakhs ,what are the chances of resell? My broker today called me and said that He will be able to find a customer in resale even after I pay 10% only and I can get a premium of 300 RS PSFT and then exit but agin brokers just cant be trusted .So , I am just looking for options where I can invest 8-10 lakhs in real estate .
    CommentQuote