Hi,

I have booked the flat in Aditya Urban casa. Pls give your view who has booked a flat in this project. howz the construction is going on... I havent received 2nd demand from the builder.

howz the current price of the project? I am outside of India so havent got current details of the project.

Thanks
Ankur
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I came to know recently- ... "work on foundation has been completed... proceeding towards basement slab"..
    CommentQuote
  • Aditya Urban Casa sector-78

Mr. Ankur,

When did you book the flat?.. i have booked 2bhk with flexi plan in june end and paid the first 10%. Waiting for Agreement and further information from thier side.

Pls share your details.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Hi ,
    I hv booked the flat in Feb2011.

I hv booked in CLP , and paid 1st demand waiting for 2nd demand
    what price you have booked?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Aditya Urban Casa sector-78

I have booked it at 3060+plc in flexi plan.
    At what price you have got?.... i have checked with aditya they gonna revise the price shortyly to 3550 BSP in CLP.

You must have signed the builder agreement.. Would you be able to share the agreement with me?.. i want to have an idea about the agreement clauses like penalties etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Aditya urban casa

Even with all the negative news about this builder I still feel this is one the projects (small size 4 acres only), with its location advantage will be the few projects will be real value for money (ROI wise) in next 2-3 years.

BTW I have also booked 2 BHK in flat in this project. Still awaiting for BBA?
    CommentQuote
  • I have created Google group.

so pls join it and will discuss all future update of this project
    http://groups.google.com/group/adityaurbancasanoida
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ankur

Hi ankur,
    good initiative I have applied for the membership of the google group. We'll discuss things there.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on Metro!

Any update on by when is metro work starting from Noida city center to Gr Noida?
    CommentQuote
  • PLZ join

PLZ join Aditya Urban Casa Group who booked there.... link below..

Originally Posted by ankurprem90
    I have created Google group.

so pls join it and will discuss all future update of this project
    http://groups.google.com/group/adityaurbancasanoida
    CommentQuote
  • Best thing about Aditya

The only saving grace for this small builder is that they have no exposure in Noida Extension....Even though I read so much negatives about this builder on this site (due to mega city indirapuram), still they were not greesy like so called BIGGER GUYS to put money in NE when every TOM DICK and Harry was becoming a builder in NE. I think this is a good omen and shows company is serious. keeping my fingers crossed hopefully my money will be safe.:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • any knowledge on the land registration for Urban Casa Ram ?
    CommentQuote
  • Land title for urban casa

This land was acquired way back in 2001-2004 by Noida authority. Aditya acquired this plot from Morpheus builder who were suppose to launch morpheus greens project here....its corner plot right at the beginning of sec 78 adajacent to main road. land title is clear in the name of Agarwal associates and Jainco builders........
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Land registration

Agreement shows land registration details for Aditya Urban Casa as below-

Reg. SI. No. 3916 in Bahi no.1, Zild No. 2789, Page 195-234

Originally Posted by shil2342
    any knowledge on the land registration for Urban Casa Ram ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Ram how do u know thing thing - "This land was acquired way back in 2001-2004 by Noida authority" ? I mean the source of this info ...
    CommentQuote
  • SITE update as on 26th July

Excavation Done (for tower CDEF)
    Foundation Done. (CDEF)
    Ground floor started.(CDEF)

Sample flat to be ready by Aug 15th....Price revision by Aug 1 2011.

Getting calls from Banks for loan....:bab (6):
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote