Hi,

I have booked the flat in Aditya Urban casa. Pls give your view who has booked a flat in this project. howz the construction is going on... I havent received 2nd demand from the builder.

howz the current price of the project? I am outside of India so havent got current details of the project.

Thanks
Ankur
Read more
37 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    This land was acquired way back in 2001-2004 by Noida authority. Aditya acquired this plot from Morpheus builder who were suppose to launch morpheus greens project here....its corner plot right at the beginning of sec 78 adajacent to main road. land title is clear in the name of Agarwal associates and Jainco builders........

Any details about plot on the west side of Aditya? Any park ? or Another BUilder?
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ram for these images.
    CommentQuote
  • East side/west side

Originally Posted by srbhga
    Any details about plot on the west side of Aditya? Any park ? or Another BUilder?

On aditya's right is Moderne Mahagun on left there's a new project by the name of "SPARSH".. Behind Aditya is Sikka project/Sunshine Helios and Anrtriskh.
    CommentQuote
  • This project is safe

I guess all 78 sector proejcts are safe including

Aditya,Sikka, Antriksh, Moderne Mahagun etc.........Thank God :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • whats the current status of the situation now......it seems poor :(
    CommentQuote
  • What is current status of Aditya project and situation in Noida 7x..
    CommentQuote
  • Prices of new residential property could fall 10-15%

NEW DELHI | MUMBAI | KOLKATA: That dream home you have been waiting to buy may soon become a tad more affordable - prices of new residential property could fall 10-15% by Diwali.

Prices of new residential property could fall 10-15% by Diwali - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Aditya urban casa sec-78 cheat people........................................

one of my room mate booked a flat in Aditya urban casa sec-78 and now he feels like a fool. builder said project will be complete in 42 months now.strange point is that they are ready to cancel the flat after 2 % deduction. why they are ready for cancel ? i think,reason is that Authority increased the rate of land in noida and builder thought we will sell the flats to other customer on new rate as the project is very small. CBI should raid on this builder to cheat people.Also see the link of amar ujala , how this builder cheat to his buyers in Indrapuram ghaziabad..................................................................................................................................

http://www.amarujala.com/city/Ghaziabad/Ghaziabad-3827-111.html

Thanks And Regards
    kapil gupta
    CommentQuote
  • Aditya known Evil

Hi Kapil
    I also have investment in this project and I haven't faced any problem from them till now....Sorry to hear about your friends problems.......There indirapuram project problem is quite famous now due to you tube videos and news reports but reality is almost all builders in indirapuram tricked their customers with additonal towers and later contruction as GDA had no pre approved plans and builders could make changes in original plan at will, which is diffcult with Noida authority.

As far late delivery is concerned mark my words NO BUILDER in 7X will deliver on time (common excuse will farmer agitations sir).

So now it boils down if your friend believes their construction quality is OK and he can wait for next 4 years for decent appreciation as this area will better off than 1XX expressway sectors, he should stay invested otherwise it would be best to take whatever the builder is offering and exit out of this project.

BTW when did he buy the flat and at what rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Kapil,

To other buyers of this project also the builder has given the same 42 months time(who booked before 6-8 months).
    For Urban Casa - they are going to deliever complete project in one shot and not in pieces as its a small project.

All builders give the same time period.
    My frn booked in KOSMOS - it was 3 years in 2010 Jan and one other frn booked after 1 year - to him also same 3 years

I believe as the prices have increased -so builder know that he will find one or other buyer in hiked prices...but as Ram mentioned - i also feel - all the builders in that region will given possession on the same time (+/- 6 months).

Rest..we will see what happens in future.........

Originally Posted by kapsiii.kaps
    one of my room mate booked a flat in Aditya urban casa sec-78 and now he feels like a fool. builder said project will be complete in 42 months now.strange point is that they are ready to cancel the flat after 2 % deduction. why they are ready for cancel ? i think,reason is that Authority increased the rate of land in noida and builder thought we will sell the flats to other customer on new rate as the project is very small. CBI should raid on this builder to cheat people.Also see the link of amar ujala , how this builder cheat to his buyers in Indrapuram ghaziabad..................................................................................................................................

http://www.amarujala.com/city/Ghaziabad/Ghaziabad-3827-111.html

Thanks And Regards
    kapil gupta
    CommentQuote
  • 42 months is a realistic time for high rises these days... Anyone who promise less than that is either telling a lie or is too enthusiastic to complete the project..

Stay invested... No project will take any time less...
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate for this project? Please let me know the BSP and additional charges.
    CommentQuote
  • http://www.adityaurbancasa.com/price.html

Price Plan of Aditya Urban Casa

Construction Link Plan
    In Rs per Sq Ft
    Flexi Payment Plan
    In Rs. Per Sq. Ft.
    Upfront Payment Plan In
    Rs. Per Sq. Ft.
    Base Sale Price

PLC Charges Extra

Floor
    Rs. per Sq. Ft.
    Ground
    First
    Second
    Third
    Fourth
    Fifth
    Sixth
    Seventh
    Eight
    Ninth
    Tenth
    Eleventh
    Twelfth

PLC Charges Extra
    Park facing Rs. 50/- per sq. ft.
    Road facing Rs. 25/- per sq. ft.

The above rates includes External Electrification Charges, Fire Fighting Charges, Club Membership, 1 KVA Power backup Charges.

Each Flat of Type I, II, III, IV, V are eligible for one covered parking.

And

Each Flat of Type VI are eligible for one open parking.

SUPER AREA OF FLATS
    S.No.
    Type
    Specification of flat
    Super Area in Sq. Ft. (approx.)
    I
    4B3T
    II
    4B3T
    III
    3B3T
    IV