Hii,

I was promised by my broker(brics n mortar) that an amount equal to 2% of BSP of flat will be reimbursed once i make payment of 50% which i did 2 months back....now my broker says that he will be paying the same only in October as he didnt receive commission from builder(prateek wisteria)..

My question is has anyone received the credit of 2% as promised by broker? or is this a marketing gimmick and they probably will not pay or delay the same?

Rgds

Deepak
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkukrety
    Hii,

I was promised by my broker(brics n mortar) that an amount equal to 2% of BSP of flat will be reimbursed once i make payment of 50% which i did 2 months back....now my broker says that he will be paying the same only in October as he didnt receive commission from builder(prateek wisteria)..

My question is has anyone received the credit of 2% as promised by broker? or is this a marketing gimmick and they probably will not pay or delay the same?

Rgds

Deepak

Does your credit note say that you will get the reimbursent only if your broker will receive the commission. If yes, you need to reach out to the company to confirm if they have released the commission and if not, then your reimbursment shouldn't be stopped. You need to show them the recipt and their credit note. What ever is going between builder and broker, its not your headache.

My credit note reimbursment is also due (for other proejct and other broker) and I've given confirmation that I'll receive it in next 3 days after my 1 month follow up
    CommentQuote
  • thx a lot frn...
    CommentQuote
  • I heard almost all brokers are holding up credit note payment.. saying that builders not releasing their commission..
    CommentQuote
  • I got my money after following with builder and broker side by side. You need to push both of them
    CommentQuote