Hi all,

I am trying to maintain a list of all disputed lands in Noida, So that one who is going to make an investment don't make mistakes by investing in troublesome properties....

Also it will help to track the issues for those who have bought property in disputed land in Noida

sorkha jahidabad - near sec117 and after sec77
sarfabad - sec73
parthala - sec122
kakrala - near sec80
salarpur - sec81
chaukhandi - sec121
bahlolpur -
morna - sec35
Baruala - Sec78, Sec 50

Please update this thread for the correct information.

Read more
26 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • what is the basis of this information..can u pls share??
    CommentQuote
  • All of these villages are part of Noida, whose lands were acquired in past 10 years and whose farmers are protesting and they are having cases in High Court.

Also they were the farmers of villages who stopped construction in 7x sectors on may14-16th timeframe....

I got all this list of villages from HindustanTimes.com article, which said their farmers will go for protesting from July 20th if HC didn't meet their demands...

If some information is wrong there, please comment
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hjindal
    All of these villages are part of Noida, whose lands were acquired in past 10 years and whose farmers are protesting and they are having cases in High Court.

Also they were the farmers of villages who stopped construction in 7x sectors on may14-16th timeframe....

I got all this list of villages from HindustanTimes.com article, which said their farmers will go for protesting from July 20th if HC didn't meet their demands...

If some information is wrong there, please comment

the village list what you have mentioned is right, but that does not mean the land is disputed for the complete area...news about 20 july is bouncing around but nobody knows what will happen...
    so please try not to creat panic situation at the moment because its already a sensitive matter....
    CommentQuote
  • Something very unusual in Noida 7x sectors also-

"On May 16, hundreds of farmers of Sorkha Jahidabad, Sarfabad, Baraula, Parthala, Kakrala, Salarpur, Gadhi Chaukhandi, Bahlolpur and Morna reached the builders' sites in sectors 74, 75, 76, 78, 79, 117, 116 and 113 and stopped work. Noida authority had sought from farmers one month’s time to address the issues. The authority said it would hold special camps and allot the 5% plots."

Now, farmers plan to target projects in city - Hindustan Times
    CommentQuote
  • apologies if that creates panic

Hi all,

I din't put anything for creating panic among buyers.... The entire sectors land is not disputed, that's true... But the farmers of these villages are protesting and they have plan to stop construction work on 20th july news is there...

On the basis of that news only, i have written the corresponding sectors of these villages.

Please Update me and this thread if someone has other information....
    CommentQuote
  • Please name the projects in these sectors too so that people would be aware of what they are buying.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hjindal
    Hi all,

I am trying to maintain a list of all disputed lands in Noida, So that one who is going to make an investment don't make mistakes by investing in troublesome properties....

Also it will help to track the issues for those who have bought property in disputed land in Noida

sorkha jahidabad - near sec117 and after sec77
    sarfabad - sec73
    parthala - sec122
    kakrala - near sec80
    salarpur - sec81
    chaukhandi - sec121
    bahlolpur -
    morna - sec35
    Baruala - Sec78, Sec 50

Please update this thread for the correct information.

I have heard sector 75 land is also disputed,u haven't mentioned tht?
    CommentQuote
  • Is it ? Who told you that ?
    Any evidence of the same ?

I have heard lots of things about lot of places but that does nt mean i'll put everything here . There should be some facrs associated to any comments we post as its a public forum

Originally Posted by easysameer
    I have heard sector 75 land is also disputed,u haven't mentioned tht?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchandwani
    Is it ? Who told you that ?
    Any evidence of the same ?

I have heard lots of things about lot of places but that does nt mean i'll put everything here . There should be some facrs associated to any comments we post as its a public forum

I think u have also seen the post regarding farmers in gardenia golf city thread.I am also looking for flat in sector 7X so just want to confirm if that news is true,coz last time farmers stopped work in sector 75 also,u can see the post above which also mentions the same.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all

As mentioned that All these sectors have pending cases in High Court. Could you provide that link. As I read your attaced link but I have no found about this.

Thanks & Regards

Vinay Monga
    CommentQuote
  • Farmers stopped work in 75,76,77,78 last tym so by your theory all of them would be illegal thn

Originally Posted by easysameer
    I think u have also seen the post regarding farmers in gardenia golf city thread.I am also looking for flat in sector 7X so just want to confirm if that news is true,coz last time farmers stopped work in sector 75 also,u can see the post above which also mentions the same.
    CommentQuote
  • I have read complete judgement of Supreme Court regarding cancellation. Whole judgement is based on the establishing malafide intention of GNA and dates are quite important (on what date GNA sent letter to state law ministry, on what date it issued a notification about change of land use, how much time it waited etc...) based on which builders and GNA were established to be in connivance. So just land use conversion or application of 17/6 doesn't mean cancellatation is going to be there. If sufficient notice was given for land use conversion notice, it would avoid establishing malafide intention and hence cancellation.

Coming back to 7x, i believe it is more a issue of 5% residential land allotment than anything else. So whereever land title is clear and lease between NA and Builder has been executed, plans are in order there should not be any major issue.
    CommentQuote
  • as per information available with me the lease deed between NA and builders was executed in the case of projects which have now been cancelled. moreover w/o this lease deed the HFCs wouldn't have approved the projects for loans.

regards
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sids69
    as per information available with me the lease deed between NA and builders was executed in the case of projects which have now been cancelled. moreover w/o this lease deed the HFCs wouldn't have approved the projects for loans.

regards

Since land acquisition itself has been quashed by the Court, all subsequent actions like allotment/transfer of land by authority to builders with regsitry/ possession, approval of plans, mortgage, allotment made by builders to buyers etc. all stands nullified automatically. Sab Kuchh Khatam Boss........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pchandwani
    Farmers stopped work in 75,76,77,78 last tym so by your theory all of them would be illegal thn

Golf city 75 land has definitely some gadbad...........registry and plan approvals pending for more than 1 year. some cultivation still going on. Let us see what happens on 20 July.
    CommentQuote