Sort by :
Filter by :
You may need to compromise on size:
- Lotus Panache.
- Lotus Boulevard.
- Logix Blossom Country.CommentQuote0Flag
- Lotus Panache Posession
Thanks Gagan . I have just got the rate of Lotus Panache in reseale value of 3900 psf with the possession in Aug 2012 . But would it be livable there in 2012 . I am sorry I am quite new to Noida market and I have not even seen the sector-110 yet . How worth is spending there ?CommentQuote0Flag
- In the budget you mentioned, you should be able to get a ready to move-in in Sector 82 Kendriya Vihar/Vivek Vihar. These are societies just opposite to Lotus Panache and with good occupancy rate. Downside - These are noida authority flats so some work may be needed inside flat - if not already done.CommentQuote0Flag
- Panache is livable even now if it were delivered today coz there is a market close by as well as residential areas. That's one reason it's in demand. Do visit the area once though and explore the market as well as neighborhood.CommentQuote0Flag
- How about Unihomes phase-I. It would be ready for posession soon too.CommentQuote0Flag
- Yes, but LP is better in terms of access to market, Delhi as well as education. Earlier phases of LB can be considered as well.
Else, yes Uni homes phase 1 should be delivered by that time frame.CommentQuote0Flag
- In about 75 lakhs you can get a real 3 BHK 1600 sq ft at Omaxe Grande. Possession in process already so can move in later in the year!CommentQuote0Flag
- How about 3900 psf in LP
O am getting the resale deal of 3900 psf in LP . How about that deal ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Not bad considering that prices are rising shortly in LP. What is the floor and phase of this apartment and is it park facing ?CommentQuote0Flag
rates will go to 4500 from 25 July....by 3C. So consider resale rate as 4200 min. Rest is your call.CommentQuote0Flag