Looking for a property (3BHK) for the end use in Noida in the budget of 50-60 L preferably ready to move or possession by mid next year . Any one can please suggest ? I have started looking into the 7x sectors but with the agitation from farmers I am quite reluctant so want the possession ASAP even on compromising on flat size.
Read more
10 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arun_goyel
    Looking for a property (3BHK) for the end use in Noida in the budget of 50-60 L preferably ready to move or possession by mid next year . Any one can please suggest ? I have started looking into the 7x sectors but with the agitation from farmers I am quite reluctant so want the possession ASAP even on compromising on flat size.

You may need to compromise on size:

- Lotus Panache.
    - Lotus Boulevard.
    - Logix Blossom Country.
    CommentQuote
  • Lotus Panache Posession

Thanks Gagan . I have just got the rate of Lotus Panache in reseale value of 3900 psf with the possession in Aug 2012 . But would it be livable there in 2012 . I am sorry I am quite new to Noida market and I have not even seen the sector-110 yet . How worth is spending there ?
    CommentQuote
  • In the budget you mentioned, you should be able to get a ready to move-in in Sector 82 Kendriya Vihar/Vivek Vihar. These are societies just opposite to Lotus Panache and with good occupancy rate. Downside - These are noida authority flats so some work may be needed inside flat - if not already done.
    CommentQuote
  • Panache is livable even now if it were delivered today coz there is a market close by as well as residential areas. That's one reason it's in demand. Do visit the area once though and explore the market as well as neighborhood.
    CommentQuote
  • How about Unihomes phase-I. It would be ready for posession soon too.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, but LP is better in terms of access to market, Delhi as well as education. Earlier phases of LB can be considered as well.

Else, yes Uni homes phase 1 should be delivered by that time frame.
    CommentQuote
  • In about 75 lakhs you can get a real 3 BHK 1600 sq ft at Omaxe Grande. Possession in process already so can move in later in the year!

Originally Posted by arun_goyel
    CommentQuote
  • How about 3900 psf in LP

O am getting the resale deal of 3900 psf in LP . How about that deal ?
    CommentQuote
  • Not bad considering that prices are rising shortly in LP. What is the floor and phase of this apartment and is it park facing ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arun_goyel
    O am getting the resale deal of 3900 psf in LP . How about that deal ?

rates will go to 4500 from 25 July....by 3C. So consider resale rate as 4200 min. Rest is your call.
    CommentQuote