Noida Property For End Use

Last updated: July 17 2011
11 | Posts
2143 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noida Property For End Use

Looking for a property (3BHK) for the end use in Noida in the budget of 50-60 L preferably ready to move or possession by mid next year . Any one can please suggest ? I have started looking into the 7x sectors but with the agitation from farmers I am quite reluctant so want the possession ASAP even on compromising on flat size.

Re : Noida Property For End Use

Originally posted by arun_goyel View Post
    Looking for a property (3BHK) for the end use in Noida in the budget of 50-60 L preferably ready to move or possession by mid next year . Any one can please suggest ? I have started looking into the 7x sectors but with the agitation from farmers I am quite reluctant so want the possession ASAP even on compromising on flat size.
    You may need to compromise on size:

- Lotus Panache.
    - Lotus Boulevard.
    - Logix Blossom Country.

Comment

Lotus Panache Posession

Thanks Gagan . I have just got the rate of Lotus Panache in reseale value of 3900 psf with the possession in Aug 2012 . But would it be livable there in 2012 . I am sorry I am quite new to Noida market and I have not even seen the sector-110 yet . How worth is spending there ?

Comment

In the budget you mentioned, you should be able to get a ready to move-in in Sector 82 Kendriya Vihar/Vivek Vihar. These are societies just opposite to Lotus Panache and with good occupancy rate. Downside - These are noida authority flats so some work may be needed inside flat - if not already done.

Comment

Panache is livable even now if it were delivered today coz there is a market close by as well as residential areas. That's one reason it's in demand. Do visit the area once though and explore the market as well as neighborhood.

Comment

How about Unihomes phase-I. It would be ready for posession soon too.
            Thanks

Comment

Yes, but LP is better in terms of access to market, Delhi as well as education. Earlier phases of LB can be considered as well.

Else, yes Uni homes phase 1 should be delivered by that time frame.

Comment

In about 75 lakhs you can get a real 3 BHK 1600 sq ft at Omaxe Grande. Possession in process already so can move in later in the year!

Originally posted by arun_goyel View Post
                SBS

Comment

How about 3900 psf in LP

O am getting the resale deal of 3900 psf in LP . How about that deal ?

Comment

Not bad considering that prices are rising shortly in LP. What is the floor and phase of this apartment and is it park facing ?
                    Last edited July 17 2011, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X