I am looking for a ready to move option in 40 to 45 lakh budget in Noida for self use. Please guide me for the best option.
I am getting options in Rajat Vihar Sector -62, 2 BHk approx 1200 sqf in 40 lakhs , this house is in middle of Noida, but construction is very old
Second option is in Gaur Grandeur phase 1, Sector 119. 2 BHK , 1085 sqf ( not sure about area, dealer tell 1276, but Gaur site has 1085) in 45 Lakh. Please let me know
if the price is reasonable , 45 lakh looks a bit expensive to me ?
Is Sector 119 falls in any village, whose farmers have filed the case ?

Please let me know other RTM options too, preferbely in 40 Lakhs.
Read more
15 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I guess 1085 is area for 2 BHK in phase 2 which is yet to be ready. In RTM phase 1, the area for 2 BHK is 1246 sq ft, looks a better option than Rajat Vihar to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ss185105
    I am looking for a ready to move option in 40 to 45 lakh budget in Noida for self use. Please guide me for the best option.
    I am getting options in Rajat Vihar Sector -62, 2 BHk approx 1200 sqf in 40 lakhs , this house is in middle of Noida, but construction is very old
    Second option is in Gaur Grandeur phase 1, Sector 119. 2 BHK , 1085 sqf ( not sure about area, dealer tell 1276, but Gaur site has 1085) in 45 Lakh. Please let me know
    if the price is reasonable , 45 lakh looks a bit expensive to me ?
    Is Sector 119 falls in any village, whose farmers have filed the case ?

Please let me know other RTM options too, preferbely in 40 Lakhs.

Try Kendriya VIhar/Vivek Vihar Sec 82.
    CommentQuote
  • i Visited sector 120/119 a day back. I visited sector 119 gaur Grandeur which you are talking about. around 40 families are already staying...there are few shops nearby...I liked the society...if you get Gaur at cheap rates pick it up..Stay away from govt flats...i stayed in kendriya Vihar 82...i didnt like the construction quality.
    CommentQuote
  • Is the 45 lakhs for 1250 SQF, 2bhk fair

Thanks for you replies.
    Is the 45 lakhs for 1250 SQF, 2bhk fair, to me it seems over priced as the location is in corner of Noida, and near to Noida extension which is offering cheap flats. Waht about the villager cases, is that going to impact sector- 119 too ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Try Kendriya VIhar/Vivek Vihar Sec 82.

++

I vote for kendriya vihar sec 82.
    CommentQuote
  • There is only one configuration of 2BHK in Gaur Grandeur in Phase 1 and that is 1276 sft. I could not find any flat for 45 lakhs otherwise i am always ready to buy one at this price. The minimum price is 50L for very high floors. People have sold the same flat at around 53L on 2nd floor.

This is what i heard from broker and builder. I am also looking for a 2BHK and i found this to one of a promising society the way it has been built.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Serious
    There is only one configuration of 2BHK in Gaur Grandeur in Phase 1 and that is 1276 sft. I could not find any flat for 45 lakhs otherwise i am always ready to buy one at this price. The minimum price is 50L for very high floors. People have sold the same flat at around 53L on 2nd floor.

This is what i heard from broker and builder. I am also looking for a 2BHK and i found this to one of a promising society the way it has been built.

in case grandeur is selling for 53L , then i would say market is crazy
    CommentQuote
  • The market is not crazy...it is the people who are buying those stuff who are crazy...but then they have tons of money to splurge.:bab (35):..we poor mortals cant afford those...India is slowly turning into a country of the haves and the havenots...not a good sign for future.
    CommentQuote
  • After noida extension issue, look like RTM 2 BHK in 45L not possible

I am visiting Noida in search of RTM 2BHK in 45L from last 3 Saturday, and now look like after issues with Noida extension , it is not possible. Gaur Granduer deal got changed in just 2 days, now the price is 50L to 55L. Sector -21, 750 sqf lig price got increased from 35 to 37 L in one week. I have visited sector-82, sector 93 etc. too , but not a single good house in this budget. Every seller is now in mood of waiting, as prices are likely to increase. Now I have lost hope on Noida and planning to start looking in Gajyibaad.
    CommentQuote
    I am visiting Noida in search of RTM 2BHK in 45L from last 3 Saturday, and now look like after issues with Noida extension , it is not possible. Gaur Granduer deal got changed in just 2 days, now the price is 50L to 55L. Sector -21, 750 sqf lig price got increased from 35 to 37 L in one week. I have visited sector-82, sector 93 etc. too , but not a single good house in this budget. Every seller is now in mood of waiting, as prices are likely to increase. Now I have lost hope on Noida and planning to start looking in Gajyibaad.

Did you see the express view super MIG flats of Noida authority in Sector 93, they have been well inhabited since last 5 years and also having good rental value. Price is 45-46L for GF and reduces further as you go up...

R
    CommentQuote
  • Dude why are you in Hurry, just wait for 6 months or Max 1 year you will get plenty of options in Noida.

Let this storm get over, i guess till then just conserve cash for negotiating a good deal later.

Originally Posted by ss185105
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks

Thanks for the suggestion. It makes sense, and seems reasonable as Noida Ex situation will be settled in 5-6 months, but past 5 years obersavation tells me that RE has never been rational. Its prices only increase, and once it got to level it never goes down to that. Even so called rescession was only on paper, when I was looking to buy a property, not even single property rate was declined ( though rate of increase become much slower). My fear is, that due to NE issues, price of Noida, Gajiyabad properties wil increase by one level, and even once NE issues got solved they will not go down to that level. Though howsoever irrational it sounds, this is my past experience, prices of RE never go down. I think I will end up buying a house in Crossing within next month.

Originally Posted by prashant004
    Dude why are you in Hurry, just wait for 6 months or Max 1 year you will get plenty of options in Noida.

Let this storm get over, i guess till then just conserve cash for negotiating a good deal later.
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for the suggestion. It makes sense, and seems reasonable as Noida Ex situation will be settled in 5-6 months, but past 5 years obersavation tells me that RE has never been rational. Its prices only increase, and once it got to level it never goes down to that. Even so called rescession was only on paper, when I was looking to buy a property, not even single property rate was declined ( though rate of increase become much slower). My fear is, that due to NE issues, price of Noida, Gajiyabad properties wil increase by one level, and even once NE issues got solved they will not go down to that level. Though howsoever irrational it sounds, this is my past experience, prices of RE never go down. I think I will end up buying a house in Crossing within next month.

Prices are set to increase. Builders will show CLEAN UNDISPUTED land to charge more after this all fiasco is over.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saprovo
    i Visited sector 120/119 a day back. I visited sector 119 gaur Grandeur which you are talking about. around 40 families are already staying...there are few shops nearby...I liked the society...if you get Gaur at cheap rates pick it up..Stay away from govt flats...i stayed in kendriya Vihar 82...i didnt like the construction quality.

Hi Saprovo, i would request you to take an experts advise on comparing construction quality. I have stayed in dda flats/ pvt builder aptt / expensive pvt constructed house on plot and kendriya vihar. And Kendriya vihar sec 82 seemed to have the best overall constructon quality (i hope you dont mean colour of the wall and floor tiles by commenting on construction quality).
    CommentQuote
  • The commonsense dictates, wait until you get a clear picture ... but then again, common people never become Dhirubhai
    CommentQuote