Dear IREF Members,

I need your expert advice in deciding whether I should go either for LP/LB at current prices? Today some broker informed me that from 22nd July 2011, LP and LB price would be same i.e. Rs. 4500 psf.

Can somebody tell what are the actual prices in these projects?

Also, tell me how much appreciation can be expected within next 3 years?

Thanks a lot for your time.

--R
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    In 3 years , price will be around 7500 psf at least. Forget 3 years even , once phase 1 of Boulevard is delivered this October , you will see a price jump for both Boulevard and Panache.

7500, huh? achha hai...ho jaye toh...Rate thoda jyada lag raha hai dost... thoda kam karo...yaar...
    CommentQuote
  • Truly telling you all....now i have totally forgotten like I have some purchase in LB. LB will be a good project but a place to live would be when you have good neighbourhood. Where I used to stay first (sec-14, Noida) on rent is the best place I like in Noida...i don't know..will I be ever able to purchase there.... Hence, I am making investments here & there and also trying to increase monthly fixed income..so that, one day ..i'll be able to buy there... :(
    CommentQuote
  • Why so personal ?????

-Ravi

Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    as you don't read the thread title and don't understand the thread objective too often. If you clearly see the thread Title it is mainly related to 3C project.

Ab bhag ja nahin to aisa haal karoonga wale bhi sahi main tujhe pechanna band kar denge aur sahi main "unidentified" ho jayega.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by er_rohit06
    Dear IREF Members,

I need your expert advice in deciding whether I should go either for LP/LB at current prices? Today some broker informed me that from 22nd July 2011, LP and LB price would be same i.e. Rs. 4500 psf.

Can somebody tell what are the actual prices in these projects?

Also, tell me how much appreciation can be expected within next 3 years?

Thanks a lot for your time.

--R

Just browse Jaypee greens website and see the rates. And see the rates of ATS , sector 78 projects (3800 bsp + very high PLCs) then the 3cs rates are definitely justified. As you agree or not. LB and LP are hot property
    CommentQuote
  • agreed.. I think peace of mind is the crux of the issue here. if 3C meets its schedule and delivers the quality it has promised, then these 2 projects will be among the best in noida. they have been delivering on their promises till now. As nobody has seen the future, so who knows if they will be able to maintain schedule and quality till the delivery of project. Rate after 3 years will depend on these 2 factors a lot. But signs are good. lets wait and watch.
    Originally Posted by MrIndia
    Dude, I think you are trying to open pandora's box here !!!!!!

My penny : The rate is NOT justified. However, looking at what the other builders are doing ( no progress, land acquisition scams, shabby quality ) 3C does promise to be living upto the expectations.. so far..

Wait for the showdown - Phase 1 delivery of LB and things should be very clear by then.. but the dilemma for buyers like you an I is - If I wait, will there be anything left for me ?

The issue here is that though there are a zillion options around Noida, a good, reliable project is so scarce that the end user gives in to the only one which is delivering its promise (so far) - 3C

The end user doesnt bother paying 500 p sqft extra provided he gets that sense of security.. Its not about the "green concept" or heated swimming pool or the 3 tier security - its about peace of mind..
    CommentQuote
  • Another reason for premium commanded by LB & LP is that 3C has already done good work in commercial projects. So, people have trust in ability of the company to deliver quality product.

Once, LB Phase 1 is delivered this October, any remaining doubts shall be cleared up.
    CommentQuote
  • Where are the rates heading now after more denotification of noida extension land?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cjpl397
    Where are the rates heading now after more denotification of noida extension land?

heading towards 5000 & I am damn serious about it...
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, LC , even if it's not 5000 by the end of this Month, we can be sure that in a couple of months LB and LP will be priced at 5000 coz new projects will be rare now on at least till UP elections are done with.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    agreed.. I think peace of mind is the crux of the issue here. if 3C meets its schedule and delivers the quality it has promised, then these 2 projects will be among the best in noida. they have been delivering on their promises till now. As nobody has seen the future, so who knows if they will be able to maintain schedule and quality till the delivery of project. Rate after 3 years will depend on these 2 factors a lot. But signs are good. lets wait and watch.

I think Alok has given very logicial neutral comments. "Signs are good. lets wait and watch."
    CommentQuote
    Yes, LC , even if it's not 5000 by the end of this Month, we can be sure that in a couple of months LB and LP will be priced at 5000 coz new projects will be rare now on at least till UP elections are done with.

5000 by the end of this month ?
    CommentQuote
  • Gagan , I mean since they have already announced price hike effective from July to 4500 and denotification for Noida Extension has been announced only now, so 3C will not raise prices again just now. This was in response to cjpl.

But, within next couple of months or at max when LB phase 1 is delivered in October, expect around 5k price. Baaki, let's wait & watch.
    CommentQuote
  • Please stop paying Black Money

Today a broker offered me a resale at 3650/sq feet for tower 9, 16th floor, 1415 sq feet. Logged in rate was 3150 so Rs 500 per sq feet i had to pay in black. Apart from this there were some other charges of Rs 4.5 -5 lakh extra. Yes the deal looked good to me. But i refused to pay Black. The seller wont accept Cheque. I know some greedy buyer will be there to pay in Black. But I donot like paying in black so refused the deal. If we all stop paying black i strongly believe the market will be better. But then we buyers are to blame..we are geedy and corrupt. (Not all and no offence to honest buyers...dont shout at me if you have paid black). Stop paying black money is my request. The placer will be better at least for your Children! Companies like 3C thrive on Black money!
    CommentQuote
    Gagan , I mean since they have already announced price hike effective from July to 4500 and denotification for Noida Extension has been announced only now, so 3C will not raise prices again just now. This was in response to cjpl.

But, within next couple of months or at max when LB phase 1 is delivered in October, expect around 5k price. Baaki, let's wait & watch.

But why would one pay 5000 BSP for an under construction property when he can get RTM in ~5500 in sector-50 Noida? 5000 is too optimistic...I have my doubts about 4500 also :)
    CommentQuote
  • Well, we can wonder why would people pay, but the price is already 4500 from later this July itself.

Let time be the best judge about future appreciation :-)
    CommentQuote