Dear IREF Members,

I need your expert advice in deciding whether I should go either for LP/LB at current prices? Today some broker informed me that from 22nd July 2011, LP and LB price would be same i.e. Rs. 4500 psf.

Can somebody tell what are the actual prices in these projects?

Also, tell me how much appreciation can be expected within next 3 years?

Thanks a lot for your time.

--R
Read more
58 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    LB is also included in the above statement. LChand bhai ko naraaz nahin karna...

LZ is also included in the above statement. Rishimanglesh bhai ko naraaz nahin karna...

Good to know the faith of investors/buyers in LP/LB/LZ, that they are ready to pay even more then RTM socities. ;-)

:bab (60): - abhi inventory baki hai mere dost
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Sports village bhi hai...don't leave that too... :)

Woh abhi launch nahin hua to koi naraaz nahin hone wala. ;-) Ab to pata nahin kab launch hoga, Sports Village is the real dream possession kya yahan to launch hone main itne mahine laga diye hain.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Woh abhi launch nahin hua to koi naraaz nahin hone wala. ;-) Ab to pata nahin kab launch hoga, Sports Village is the real dream possession kya yahan to launch hone main itne mahine laga diye hain.

Builders in NE had following song a year ago....

Dhinka Chika ! Dhinka Chika ! Dhinka Chika ! hey hey hey....
    12 mahine me baraah project launch karke dikhaoonga main..
    aur jee bharke sabko lotoonga main....

Current situation needs a change in this song...any suggestion for new song..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Builders in NE had following song a year ago....

12 mahine me baraah project launch karke dikhaoonga...aur jee bharke sabko lotoonga main....

Current situation needs a change in this song...any suggestion for new song..

My name is builder, builder ki kahani, I am too clever for you, maine koi project na banani... oh ho ho Builder... Builder ki kahani
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar, no ready to move society can compete with facilities which will be offered in 3C projects being made right now. So, premium to banta hai.
    CommentQuote
  • LB/LP

the reason why the 3C is asking for 4500 is best known to them, all i can say that it is better to wait and watch and go strictly by one's paying capactiy.The bank loans are goin to be costly and development is goin to be slow in NOIDA and we are entering in to low growth high interest rate scenario.
    CommentQuote
  • LP/LB Price

As an end user Price increase by 3C to Rs. 4500 looks at least 10% unreasonable right now.

Facilities provided by 3C:

yes, 3C is providing premium facilities. But are they enough for 4000+ families. We are talking about at least 8000 + individuals living in the society.
    Noida has never experienced such a big society.

We have recently seen a rapid increase in prices by 3C. They will keep on doing it till they have inventory and things are in the hands of builder. Once the complete project is delivered, then a yoy escalation will happen as it happens for any other society. This rate could be 15-20% to be average.

After completion of whole project. The price is not in control of builder any more and it has to be justified for that location. The 3C projects would command premium only if they would add more value to their residentials.

These values could be in the form of management/maintenance of below facilities:
    1) Security
    2) Outdoor activities
    3) maintenance of aesthetics/ greenry of society.
    4) Parking. There got to be at least 6000 resident cars not including guest cars. I have seen many issues with parking in few societies.

You may see why ATS commands premium over other neighboring projects. The current residents love to be in their society and use the available facilities promptly and not to forget they have a very smooth / strong maintenance process.

The major difference I see b/w ATS and current projects is the density.

Lets wait n watch how it goes for the end users. Will they love to be a 3C resident.

Disclaimer: I am also a 3C buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the prices on panache island lower floors right now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Agarwal82
    What's the prices on panache island lower floors right now.

abt 5400 bsp...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    In 3 years , price will be around 7500 psf at least. Forget 3 years even , once phase 1 of Boulevard is delivered this October , you will see a price jump for both Boulevard and Panache.

3 years are about to complete by that day..price are still lagging ard 6000..Buyers should invest cautionly now..
    CommentQuote
  • Currently RTM flat in LB is 7000+
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    3 years are about to complete by that day..price are still lagging ard 6000..Buyers should invest cautionly now..

Why to buy in 6k when many rtm available in 5200. Condition of over supply.
    CommentQuote
  • A broker told me that the loading in panache is 30%. I thought it was on the higher side. Can outside facilities compensate for inside space of the house?
    CommentQuote