Dear friends
i found that now days the use of this forum is being changed.people are trying to put given information in news paper to make it sure,an authenticated news.and it seems good.but ,other side it only add the number of pages in a thread.Information should be in a views mode so that other user can see the different perceptions and valuable comments.today everybody takes news paper and watch TV,so its worthless to put only information without your views.

It should be additional not in place of !

sorry guys but it should be stopped for fruitful forum.
Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dude, not everyone of us has access to every news paper and every news channel .. so its good that ppl share what they find, here.... nothing wrong with that ... copying from newspapers also gives a feeling of authenticity ... otherwise ppl would start questioning the credibility of the article... I personally feel this forum is wonderful since it keeps you in touch with the daily happenings in real estate..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by skoda0505
    Dude, not everyone of us has access to every news paper and every news channel .. so its good that ppl share what they find, here.... nothing wrong with that ... copying from newspapers also gives a feeling of authenticity ... otherwise ppl would start questioning the credibility of the article... I personally feel this forum is wonderful since it keeps you in touch with the daily happenings in real estate..

i m not against this approach even i like authenticity.but if information comes along with view then it makes more value for us.and putting reference is enough instead of same poster.
    CommentQuote
  • What is wrong in posting, sharing & reading newspapers news???? In this forum, news from at least 10-15 different newspapers posted here daily and several discussion also made after that, so all prospective becomes fulfill. I don't think anyone really purchase and read 10-15 different newspapers daily, so this is good to read all property related news at on place that news are good for few persons & bad for some persons but it doesn't means that there is any harm in it. Anyone is free to take his needed part from such forums and can avoid other not needed parts for him.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    What is wrong in posting, sharing & reading newspapers news???? In this forum, news from at least 10-15 different newspapers posted here daily and several discussion also made after that, so all prospective becomes fulfill. I don't think anyone really purchase and read 10-15 different newspapers daily, so this is good to read all property related news at on place that news are good for few persons & bad for some persons but it doesn't means that there is any harm in it. Anyone is free to take his needed part from such forums and can avoid other not needed parts for him.
    r

there is nothing wrong in posting but better to put references other wise forum will loose its significance and will be called a RE Lib in few months.plz extract the meaning of my phrase not the focus on words.

u people r the senior member n i do respect of your exp.u may right but what i felt i shared.
    CommentQuote
  • If this forum becomes a RE library then it will be a pleasure for me...i love libraries.. :)
    CommentQuote
  • IREF is the best, i always find all articles, new papers cut, updates etc in a single place.

I always admire this informative web site.

Our target is not just to copy and paste. Actually it makes our communication strong by sharing articles,ideas,views and perceptions.

Sometimes because of in hurry for my work i missed News paper and many times i come late at home, who has time to watch the TV.

IREF Right said "Library" where we find all activities related to RE and other upcoming updates :bab (22):

Live Long IREF

CommentQuote
  • pasting of Newpapers articles are there to corroborate your statement. what is wrong in doing that..

Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    Dear friends
    i found that now days the use of this forum is being changed.people are trying to put given information in news paper to make it sure,an authenticated news.and it seems good.but ,other side it only add the number of pages in a thread.Information should be in a views mode so that other user can see the different perceptions and valuable comments.today everybody takes news paper and watch TV,so its worthless to put only information without your views.

It should be additional not in place of !

sorry guys but it should be stopped for fruitful forum.
    CommentQuote
  • I FEEL POSTING NEWSPAPER ARTICLES ONLY HELPS IN SHARING SPECIFIC SUBJECT RELATED INFORMATION AND IT FACILITATES HAVING A DATA BANK ON SPECIFIC TOPIC. AS REGARDS AUTHENTICITY ANGLE EVERY PERSON IS MATURE ENOUGH TO FORM AN OPINION. JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE PASTES AN ARTICLE AND IT APPEARS ON THE FORUM DOES NOT MAKE IT AUTHENTIC AS NEWSPAPERS ALWAYS DONOT GIVE FULL FACTS.

FURTHER AS POINTED OUT, EVERBODY DOESNOT HAVE TIME OR ACCESS TO ALL PAPERS ETC. TO KNOW ABOUT REAL ESTATE IN NOIDA or elsewhere. FOR EX. i FOUND COVERAGE OF NOIDA FARMER STIR IN NOIDA EXTENSION AND NOIDA SECTORS 74-79 AND 113,117 ETC. IN HINDUSTAN TIMES AS EXCELLENT IN THE LAST FEW WEEKS WHEREAS TIMES OF INDIA WAS LACKING. i HAD ACCESS TO BOTH. BUT MANY PEOPLE WOULD HAVE MISSED IT. WHILE PERSONAL VIEWS, EXPERIENCES AND FEEDBACK ARE EXTRMELY INPORTANT SHARING SOMETHING IN THE PUBLIC DOMAIN LIKE PAPERS WOULD FACILITATE BETTER AWARENESS WITHOUT GOING THRU THE TROUBLE OF SEARCHING EVERY NEWSPAPER.
    CommentQuote