Dear All,

I am planning to buy a 2bhk with a budget in between 30-35 lacs in noida 7X or 1XX but I am bit confused as I am not able to decide which project to go with. The dilemma is due to the reviews and complaints of the builders as most of the builders have bad reviews and complaints and the recent news of land acquisition issue in Noida sector 7x.

Please suggest.......
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • You could go for Lotus Zing if it suits your budget. Else, Logix projects are also decent.
    CommentQuote
  • You can go for Prateek Wisteria, sector 77.
    I checked with IDBI bank, thier land is clean and 60% payment is gone to the authority.

But Finding a suitable unit is challenge.
    I am also lloking for a buy in this project. So far disappointed with available options.

Anywas hope for the best. Gudluck.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    You could go for Lotus Zing if it suits your budget. Else, Logix projects are also decent.

Can you please help in understading if Lotus zing is safe project?
    Wht is the BSP?

I am looking in Wisteria, any feedback please?
    CommentQuote
  • Well it is safer in terms of farmers agitation because the land near Expressway was acquired a decade back by Noida Authority.
    As far as 7X sectors are concerned, i read media reports that farmers are planning to approach the courts. You can find them in this forum it self.

Zing is priced at 3600 bsp and I guess the prices are set be to revised later this month. Any way , you can go for any project on expressway not just Zing. And, if you are assured about Prateek Wisteria, go ahead and buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee wishtown also looks like a good option to me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by JainSingh
    Jaypee wishtown also looks like a good option to me.

Jaypee wishtown is going to be in which sector ? And I guess Jaypee has a good reputation in NOIDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Jaypee wish town is spread over sector 128, 129, 133 and 134.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey thanks a lot for you advice.

Actually I heard a good feedback from few users of Prateek fedora and Also looked at sample flat of Prateek wistera. I liked it very much, even the executives were ready for small customizations.

I evaluated in&out and found this land is clean - as per banks and Noida authority.
    But only problem is I am not getting floor of my choice. I am getting floor 14th and above this. But my parents do not want to be on such height.

Can you please suggest, how to negotiate or by any other mean get middle floor? How can I approch the resale cases?

Kindly suggest.

Originally Posted by suavedude
    Well it is safer in terms of farmers agitation because the land near Expressway was acquired a decade back by Noida Authority.
    As far as 7X sectors are concerned, i read media reports that farmers are planning to approach the courts. You can find them in this forum it self.

Zing is priced at 3600 bsp and I guess the prices are set be to revised later this month. Any way , you can go for any project on expressway not just Zing. And, if you are assured about Prateek Wisteria, go ahead and buy.
    CommentQuote
  • Please wait for a few weeks, let the dust settle down on land acquisition issues.

There are many brokers dealing with Prateek Wisteria and they are the people who can manage a resale for you. Just google and you will get contacts of brokers. In case , you can't I will be glad to pm you some broker details. But, just wait for a month in my view.
    CommentQuote