Sector 76 : Might impact Amrapali Silicon City
Sector 137 : Would impact most of the Sec 137 projects.

Please add more advertisements ....
Attachments:
Read more
71 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • dear sanjeev

u had really started an issue which is very topical. some points to ponder

will the farmers agitate in other sectors where land use has been changed to residential after acquisition?
      what are the sectors in NOIDA where land was acquired for industrial purpose and then changed?
      what about sector 107 where amrapali heart beat city is located?
      Why the supreme court/high court is only concerned about farmers? what about the people who have booked for end use? Is quashing land acquisition the only way solution since flat buyers are involved.the judgement should have sincerely addressed the concerns of all stake holders and not only farmers
      if Authority has sold at higher rates to builders, does not the cost include development of roads, drains etc. which would benefit the general public?
      would all projects in NOIDA would come to a stand still if the agitation spreads?
    CommentQuote
  • dear sanjeev

u had really started an issue which is very topical. some points to ponder

· will the farmers agitate in other sectors where land use has been changed to residential after acquisition?
    · what are the sectors in NOIDA where land was acquired for industrial purpose and then changed?
    · what about sector 107 where amrapali heart beat city is located?
    · Why the supreme court/high court is only concerned about farmers? what about the people who have booked for end use? Is quashing land acquisition the only way solution since flat buyers are involved.the judgement should have sincerely addressed the concerns of all stake holders and not only farmers
    · if Authority has sold at higher rates to builders, does not the cost include development of roads, drains etc. which would benefit the general public?
    · would all projects in NOIDA would come to a stand still if the agitation spreads?
    CommentQuote
  • DEAR KIRTIKR
    I AGREE THOSE WHO BOOKED FLATS IN NOIDA SECTORS SHOULD NOT PANIC. AT LEAST THIS THREAD SHARES THE THOUGHTS AND A KIND OF REASSURANCE THAT IF THE WORDT COMES AT LEAST PEOPLE CAN GET TOGETHER FOR SOME GROUP ACTION.
    CommentQuote
  • Just noticed a * against the plots for sec 137... Does that means for all sectors other then 137 & 7x the approval for state govt was alreay there and ther is no land usage change?

Originally Posted by sanjeevchaudhri
    Sector 76 : Might impact Amrapali Silicon City
    Sector 137 : Would impact most of the Sec 137 projects.

Please add more advertisements ....
    CommentQuote
  • Mere dost

Ignorantia juris non excusat - Ignorance of law is not an excuse but what made you think that end user/investor ignored the law by booking a flat? GNA acquired the land, alloted it to builders and builders launched the project and then buyer booked the flat. In the entire process, government was involved, so how come buyer ignored the law?

And more than half of the land in Greater noida has been acquired using urgency clause only, but no one ever raised the question regarding how the land was acquired, what was the land use? Now, court has cancelled the acquisition, everybody has become aware of land use, section for acquiring land.

and how the f.........k an end user could have obtained the information that how the land was acquired, what was the land use? Even if intersted, buyer/end user would have to run from pillar to post to obtain these details and that would have taken months.

Usually, buyer goes after builder's reputation then sees whether bank has disbursed loan or approving project or not . At most, buyer could have seen the lease paper and other proposal.

Tomorrow, DDA offers a scheme and allots plots to people and later those plots are cancelled , will u blame that buyer ignored the law?

Buyer is the most innocent in the whole scenario.

Originally Posted by cvs9903
    Now that NE happened, we are paying attention to such fine print. As investers/end users, I think we failed to fulfil our responsibility of finding out the real picture before we acted. We can see a pattern in the acts of the authorities concerned. The urgency with which they called for bids from pvt. builders pending the decision on land use change says it all.

Though I do not want to sound negative (and hope against hope that every thing just fall into place), I think that the buyers do not have a case in the court for ignorance of law is no excuse.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kirtikr
    Just noticed a * against the plots for sec 137... Does that means for all sectors other then 137 & 7x the approval for state govt was alreay there and ther is no land usage change?

only authority knows the truth now and don't hope that they will come out with that.one message is clear if you haven't bought anything in noida then stay away until picture gets clear.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Mere dost

Ignorantia juris non excusat - Ignorance of law is not an excuse but what made you think that end user/investor ignored the law by booking a flat? GNA acquired the land, alloted it to builders and builders launched the project and then buyer booked the flat. In the entire process, government was involved, so how come buyer ignored the law?

And more than half of the land in Greater noida has been acquired using urgency clause only, but no one ever raised the question regarding how the land was acquired, what was the land use? Now, court has cancelled the acquisition, everybody has become aware of land use, section for acquiring land.

and how the f.........k an end user could have obtained the information that how the land was acquired, what was the land use? Even if intersted, buyer/end user would have to run from pillar to post to obtain these details and that would have taken months.

Usually, buyer goes after builder's reputation then sees whether bank has disbursed loan or approving project or not . At most, buyer could have seen the lease paper and other proposal.

Tomorrow, DDA offers a scheme and allots plots to people and later those plots are cancelled , will u blame that buyer ignored the law?

Buyer is the most innocent in the whole scenario.

I think the buyer should have enquired about the land title before investing his hard earned money. Then they must have had the information about the staggered lease money payment by the builder. Without land being resigtered in thier name, the builders started booking the units and, we gullible buyers, started buying them. Is this not true? We never heard about such staggered payment before. At least I presumed land was "allotted" by the authority with full rights and title. I was not careful enought to scritinise all the papers. I was only saying it with first person experience.
    CommentQuote
  • Hn

I think the buyer should have enquired about the land title before investing his hard earned money. Then they must have had the information about the staggered lease money payment by the builder. Without land being resigtered in thier name, the builders started booking the units and, we gullible buyers, started buying them. Is this not true? We never heard about such staggered payment before. At least I presumed land was "allotted" by the authority with full rights and title. I was not careful enought to scritinise all the papers. I was only saying it with first person experience.

Bhai sahab
    If buyers were so smart they would have created real estate company:)
    Buyers are end used & Middle class, who is engaged with day to day job.
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar, you are beating about the bush. First you pointed out that ignorance of law is not an excuse without even being aware of what law has been breached by buyer? Can you tell me how come buyer ignored the law?

Ignorance of law is not an excuse but ignorance of fact is an excuse. And facts like land use, section invoked for acquisition, mode of payment are relevent facts and it would not be possible for an end user to gather these details.

And just producing a document is not enough One should have capability of reading the legal document also and no layman can read and understand land related documents. In order to understand true meaning of a legal land related document, one will have to confirm the fact from land collector, will have to check khasra records, will have approach GNA to enquire other details and he will get mad before he gets all these information.

And all projects are launched like this only. Is it buyer's fault that there is no regulartor to regulate real estate. For buyer, there is only two choice either book a flat or dont book.

And you are saying a lot about buyer's mistake of making proper investigation. When somebody gets home loan, terms are clear that bank will not be responsible even if buyer has to suffer because of payment not released by bank. All clauses are in favour of bank. Still, we get loan. If tomorrow, something wrong happens with bank, you will say that it was buyer's mistake that he obtained loan despite the fact that bank clearly mentioned that bank will not be liable for anything?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kirtikr
    Just noticed a * against the plots for sec 137... Does that means for all sectors other then 137 & 7x the approval for state govt was alreay there and ther is no land usage change?

We just need to compare the approved Noida Masterplan 2021 with the drafted master plan of 2031 to know which are the sectors for which land use has been changed by authority. Litigation is possible in areas where land use has been changed.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by stpdcomonman
    Yaar, you are beating about the bush. First you pointed out that ignorance of law is not an excuse without even being aware of what law has been breached by buyer? Can you tell me how come buyer ignored the law?

Ignorance of law is not an excuse but ignorance of fact is an excuse. And facts like land use, section invoked for acquisition, mode of payment are relevent facts and it would not be possible for an end user to gather these details.

And just producing a document is not enough One should have capability of reading the legal document also and no layman can read and understand land related documents. In order to understand true meaning of a legal land related document, one will have to confirm the fact from land collector, will have to check khasra records, will have approach GNA to enquire other details and he will get mad before he gets all these information.

And all projects are launched like this only. Is it buyer's fault that there is no regulartor to regulate real estate. For buyer, there is only two choice either book a flat or dont book.

And you are saying a lot about buyer's mistake of making proper investigation. When somebody gets home loan, terms are clear that bank will not be responsible even if buyer has to suffer because of payment not released by bank. All clauses are in favour of bank. Still, we get loan. If tomorrow, something wrong happens with bank, you will say that it was buyer's mistake that he obtained loan despite the fact that bank clearly mentioned that bank will not be liable for anything?

May be you are right. I am distressed by the order of the HC. Today's hearing has been postponed. Is it because the Buyers forum has joined the litigation? I saw on their website that they have sent some people to plead the court for including buyers as a party.
    CommentQuote
  • just compared noida masterplan 2021 and 2031.it shows land use of sec 143,143b and 168 has been changed to residential.not a good omen.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I am angry by the HC decision but I know it did not happen because of my fault. First, I had booked a flat in Earth in July'10 then got the money refunded in Feb'11 this year and again booked the flat in Stellar in April'11 because construction there was in good pace and all the documents and approvals were in place. But still, another issue surfaced and my decision became wrong.

See, we had made decisiion with good intention and did not invest in chip fund company or dealt directly with any fraud. Govt., authority and reputed builders were involved in whole process. If things have gone wrong way, it's not our fault coz we do not have control over these things and it is just a matter of luck. May be we are not lucky enough this time but everything is not lost yet. People face many bigger tragedies but then move on with life and that's what we should be doing. :-)

Regarding, deferring of HC's hearing today, it could be that they want to study the case properly and discuss all angles.

May be you are right. I am distressed by the order of the HC. Today's hearing has been postponed. Is it because the Buyers forum has joined the litigation? I saw on their website that they have sent some people to plead the court for including buyers as a party.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roamer
    please read the ad carefully.clearly written"allotment of above plots shall be made after obtaining approval of state government on change of land use"

Sector 120 is also there in first ad. What about it land use?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roamer
    just compared noida masterplan 2021 and 2031.it shows land use of sec 143,143b and 168 has been changed to residential.not a good omen.

76 & 137 are residential projects in both the master plans but NA in year 2009 themselves say that "The allotment of above plot shall be made after obtaining approval of State Govt on change of land use". Thus, main point is what was the land use at the time of notification of acquisition of the land.

In addition to it, 168 and 143 sector still have mix of residential & institutional/commercial land usage.
    CommentQuote