This is one news which may put the cat amongst the pigeons - there is only one project of Jaypee which is ready for possession today - the Sector 128 golf course plots surrounded by their oldest projects like kalypso and pavilion. Have heard from a close friend who holds a plot that Jaypee is not being able to these registered with Noida Authority even though the posession for same was offered in March 2009.

There seems to be some dispute between Authority and Jaypee - i am not sure whether its regarding title of land or something else.

Seems whole of Noida is headed for trouble in the days ahead !
Read more
6 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Noone knows how Jaypee got most of this new land in Noida region. Business man like him keeps the authority in his pocket, but you never know as they can start giving him trouble too.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by djvjain
    Noone knows how Jaypee got most of this new land in Noida region. Business man like him keeps the authority in his pocket, but you never know as they can start giving him trouble too.

what is the latest?
    CommentQuote
  • Registration of jaypee plots

Hi,

I am new to IREF.

Can anybody confirm whether or not registration of Jaypee plots (wish town), Noida happening or not?

Is there any problem going on?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Its happening......check the jp plots thread

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • do not put anything as you just need to write some things, at the moment PC possession is also done and registries are on going .
    please don't spread rumors on this sensible forum .
    CommentQuote
  • thsi is from owners mouth itself in Pavillion whose possesion starts few months back from face book page .

I am planning to visit day after will send you the pics. Registry has just started a week back. 5% is the registry cost of basic price.
    CommentQuote