Picture is clear: No suspenses remaining! Now to think that there will be any future favorable HC/SC decisions for Noida Authority, it will be like living in a fool's world. HC didn't even consider the Caveat Application on behalf of flat owners of Noida Extension.

HC/SC are not to be blamed. They are just doing right in the spirit of law. It was fundamentally wrong to acquire the lands from farmers by using coercive tactics.

There is no more need to go into the legalities. Even renegotiating with the farmers is just futile and a waste of time.

There are enough grounds for the center to dismiss UP government and initiate CBI inquiry and punish the guilty.

The center should start first with the dismissal of UP Government. The second step should be to institute a CBI inquiry against the Mayawati, NA and the involved builders.

All suspected builders offices should be sealed, and their accounting books, bank accounts should be seized. Believe me, this will be in the best interest of the investors. Investors should not be worried by this extreme step. Their money would be safe only if central government intervens by appointing a panel/commission to look into the matter and compensate accordingly to the flat (dream) owners after looking into the accounts and compensating from the state government funds.

That is the only solution of the Noida Imbroglio I see in this situation, and hope some right minded people in central goverment should consider doing it.

All Noida Ex buyers associations/individuals now should only look forward and influence with the best of their capacity the Central Goverment only to come forward and take the matter in their hands.

I am on vacation these days at Miami beach with the family, and seeing the explosions, could not resist taking out time and write the above for the forum.

Best of luck!
Read more
4 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Picture is clear: No suspenses remaining! Now to think that there will be any future favorable HC/SC decisions for Noida Authority, it will be like living in a fool's world. HC didn't even consider the Caveat Application on behalf of flat owners of Noida Extension.

HC/SC are not to be blamed. They are just doing right in the spirit of law. It was fundamentally wrong to acquire the lands from farmers by using coercive tactics.

There is no more need to go into the legalities. Even renegotiating with the farmers is just futile and a waste of time.

There are enough grounds for the center to dismiss UP government and initiate CBI inquiry and punish the guilty.

The center should start first with the dismissal of UP Government. The second step should be to institute a CBI inquiry against the Mayawati, NA and the involved builders.

All suspected builders offices should be sealed, and their accounting books, bank accounts should be seized. Believe me, this will be in the best interest of the investors. Investors should not be worried by this extreme step. Their money would be safe only if central government intervens by appointing a panel/commission to look into the matter and compensate accordingly to the flat (dream) owners after looking into the accounts and compensating from the state government funds.

That is the only solution of the Noida Imbroglio I see in this situation, and hope some right minded people in central goverment should consider doing it.

All Noida Ex buyers associations/individuals now should only look forward and influence with the best of their capacity the Central Goverment only to come forward and take the matter in their hands.

I am on vacation these days at Miami beach with the family, and seeing the explosions, could not resist taking out time and write the above for the forum.

Best of luck!

Looks like the beauty of the babes at Miami beach has driven u completely insane...:D
    You better enjoy ur holidays.....It will be gud for u and more importantly for us...

Best of luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, you are right, it is high time for center to steps in to Nullify these court verdict. Center should include in the bill (make law) soon that any resdential Apartment in radius of 5 KM of any Industrial Unit or Office of manpower more than 100/500, should be considered as a integral part of the Industrial unit, because it is required to the workers. Then such problem would resolve forever.

Originally Posted by vkumar1

Best of luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Grow up dude! :bab (6):
    RG is behind all this mess. Elections are around & Farmers are his vote bank.
    Otherwise was he or his programmed Justice delivered courts sleeping over these years :)

Best of luck!
    CommentQuote
  • Dont you think it will be better idea if Centre govt. dissolves itself and conducts transparent, indepedent inquiry in 2G scam, Ali's black money scam, CWG scam, and Sharad pawar's assets and then seize the lakhs of crore money. And out of the seized money, give the money farmers of NE are demanding and also provide further fund for construction of housing projects in NE and do not charge anything from the buyer.

You are asking a bigger chor to conduct inquiry into chotta chor. Seems really funny.

Best of luck!
    CommentQuote