Alert: Is un-necessary panic necessary?

The farmers agitation/High Court land acquisition denoticification are unfortunate events for GNoida/YEIDA. It is tough times for investors in NE/YEA. Since fear spreads faster than patience does, lots of investors even in Noida 7X, Eway are panicking for no legitimate reasons. Such Noidawalahs will eventually realize in the aftermath of current storm that the rates of their flats have suddenly gone up by Rs 500SFT just because genuine demand for legitimate properties would come back sooner than later. The Noida asectors (Eway, 7X, 1XX) are different because


1) The land was acquired between 1999-2005 under various governments (including M Yadav) and not during current regime. The acquisition of some sectors of NE was done in haste under emergency clause as BMW wanted her $$$ ASAP after becoming CM. Same is not true with Noida sectors as land was acquired in most sector under normal circumstances for RESIDENTIAL purposes and cannot be clubbed with identical emergency acquisition.

2) Apparently, no court case is pending as land is duly registered with builders in Noida. Even if we assume that court cases exists, the courts would have certainly given status quo in all these 10-12 years. No status quo order exists. If farmers can get their land in Eway/7X so can they get 10 Janpath (PM) and 7 RaceCourse Road (Rahul baba's resi) housed on farmers land acquired some decades back and could still come under litigation by same logic.

3) There are property agents who had found it difficult to sell Naharpar, some GGN sectors/other NCR region projects, due to overwhelming response to Noida/NE projects. So it serves them well to spread negative news for Noida. In any case we do not deal in property selling and neither suggest to buy property in the given circumstances but our endevour is to spread awareness to the new owners to see through the news flow smartly so that they don't lose money in panic.

In nutshell, plot/flat owners who have booked their property with private builders(Eway/ Sector 7X, 10X) need NOT panic un-necessarily provided the builder has done registry of land in their names. By law, registry can only be done on builders name if farmers have 'transferred their land rights to authorities in liu of present and/or future compensation. The current tactics of those farmers where they had already sold their land in past is nothing but manifestation of greed and 'árm-twisting tactics of jungle-raj (currently being shamelessly promoted by even the main-stream parties finding opportunity of baking 'votebank rotis' on someone else's fire).

Please also note following

In recent times, Yamuna Expressway plots had stolen thunder as far as plots in NCR are concerned. It now appears that some of the land on YE townships/sectors may not be in possession of Govt. It would be an understatement that the prices on YE private townships were crazy (15-30 K psy) for a region that cannot boast about any nearby school/hospital/jobs in the vicinity, but that did not deter investors to pour funds in the region. YE plots are a good 100 km return drive from Noida/DND. Considering the costs of toll Rs1.5 per km and petrol prices where they are now, it was a non-starter from day-one. A small needle can really puncture bloated area if not supported by genuine demand.

At the same time genuine plots of GNoida sectors (Eta/Site-C/Ansal Golf Link 2) and Ghaziabad (Wave City NH-24, RajNagar Ext)) begged for attention as their prices are not only less than YE but they can boast of better existing infrastructure/Schools/Jobs/metro.

The flats in Noida Ext were sold because they were cheapest in NCR. However, now legitimate areas in Noida (Sector 7x, eway), Ghaziabad (NH-24, NH-58), Crossing Republic and RajNagar Ext could see a rebound and genuine demand.

The NE areas where high court has denotified were never given possesion by authority to builders. This means if the registry has been done for the land by the builder, it is safe. Some of the better builders in Noida Ext impacted by denotification are planning to re-allocate flats in other legal areas wherever feasible as per their feelers.

The days of reasonably-priced plots and flats may be getting over. The land aquisition process would now become tougher and costly process at the expense of development and land-less service middle class.All political parties are bending over backwards to woo the farmers. No one really thinks about a huge middleclass who aspires to have reasonably-priced homes. The future trend would be that the builders have to buy their land directly from villagers (not through public service garb) at the market rate.

We suggest to tread with caution till UP election scheduled in May/June 2012. Happy investing
Read more
Reply
85 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I see many people they are just talking with no clue and making others nervous.

    I request, Do not create rumors
    who came here just for fun, Serious buyers may be effected.
    CommentQuote
  • Posted by senior member as well:

    fritolay_ps:

    As per latest HC verdict against Noida sector 117, 119, 121, 122. Court has dismiss appeal of farmers as they have already taken compensation long time back so farmers can not “BLACKMAIL” again. (attaching case verdict)

    Security Code Check for Accessing Judgment/Order

    So at-least these sectors 117, 119, 121, 122 are safe from HC verdict.. (not from SC)


    Thanks for his post, coming time to time.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks for your comments...
    CommentQuote
  • When market reacts everything is painted by the same brush - so if you do not have that kind of risk appetite which is atleast loose all the money which you have paid plus interest plus legal hassle and if you are one of the kind which goes to office in the morning and does not have family business which has a turnover of 100 crores

    You should better be looking at exit strategy - just in case

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Valid point..there is no use of spreading rumors and creating panic. Also I think people should be smart enough to understand the situation based on facts and good research rather than speculating and believing what anyone says.
    CommentQuote
  • So as these sector 137,45, 121 also safe as per below post regd HC order:

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/16519-hc-order-regarding-sector-137-45-121?t=18743

    And by the above scenario other sector with similar scenario should also be safe.


    Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Posted by senior member as well:

    fritolay_ps:

    As per latest HC verdict against Noida sector 117, 119, 121, 122. Court has dismiss appeal of farmers as they have already taken compensation long time back so farmers can not “BLACKMAIL” again. (attaching case verdict)

    Security Code Check for Accessing Judgment/Order

    So at-least these sectors 117, 119, 121, 122 are safe from HC verdict.. (not from SC)


    Thanks for his post, coming time to time.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    When market reacts everything is painted by the same brush - so if you do not have that kind of risk appetite which is atleast loose all the money which you have paid plus interest plus legal hassle and if you are one of the kind which goes to office in the morning and does not have family business which has a turnover of 100 crores

    You should better be looking at exit strategy - just in case

    Rohit


    I've read Mr. Rohit's comments on various threads and can easily say that they are devoid of logic and he tends to give credit to himself for everything.
    StudRawk and Frito_lay have given very good logic and proper references of judgement which clearly say that if emergency clause is not invoked then there is no problem and secondly, even if it was invoked but happened long time back then there is no problem as well. Hence, stop your self-effusing behaviour - you are not blunt and wise as you claim- you are rude to other people and like a weatherman who havs 50:50 chances of correct prediction.
    Note that I don't have any investment in Noida/NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by harshogle
    I've read Mr. Rohit's comments on various threads and can easily say that they are devoid of logic and he tends to give credit to himself for everything.
    StudRawk and Frito_lay have given very good logic and proper references of judgement which clearly say that if emergency clause is not invoked then there is no problem and secondly, even if it was invoked but happened long time back then there is no problem as well. Hence, stop your self-effusing behaviour - you are not blunt and wise as you claim- you are rude to other people and like a weatherman who havs 50:50 chances of correct prediction.
    Note that I don't have any investment in Noida/NE.

    Give me one wrong prediction done by me ?????

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • You yourself a very wrong man. You should be banned for always because you are doing the same thing again.
    Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Give me one wrong prediction done by me ?????

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    Give me one wrong prediction done by me ?????

    Rohit


    All know your wrong predictions very well. From last 6 years you are saying Neharpar Faridabad is good place to LIVE & Invest in NCR but till now reality is that still Neharpar Faridabad is worst place in NCR from both POV ie for LIVING or for INVESTING. And problem of land acquire in Neharpar Faridabad is also same worst as as NE , only because of that not a single sector road has been constructed in Neharpar Faridabad from last 6 years , you can check such news daily published in leading newspapers.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/16868-%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%8B-%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%9A%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%B0-%E0%A4%AB%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A6?t=19060

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/16904-in-greater-faridabad-farmers-have-intensified-their-demand-for-return-of-land-ht?t=19102
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    All know your wrong predictions very well. From last 6 years you are saying Neharpar Faridabad is good place to LIVE & Invest in NCR but till now reality is that still Neharpar Faridabad is worst place in NCR from both POV ie for LIVING or for INVESTING. And problem of land acquire in Neharpar Faridabad is also same worst as as NE , only because of that not a single sector road has been constructed in Neharpar Faridabad from last 6 years , you can check such news daily published in leading newspapers.

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/16868-%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%A8%E0%A5%8B-%E0%A4%95%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%9A%E0%A4%BF%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%97%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%AA%E0%A4%B9%E0%A5%81%E0%A4%82%E0%A4%9A%E0%A5%80-%E0%A4%97%E0%A5%8D%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%87%E0%A4%9F%E0%A4%B0-%E0%A4%AB%E0%A4%B0%E0%A5%80%E0%A4%A6%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%AC%E0%A4%BE%E0%A4%A6?t=19060

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/faridabad-real-estate/16904-in-greater-faridabad-farmers-have-intensified-their-demand-for-return-of-land-ht?t=19102

    6 years ???????????????????????

    dude my first buy in Neharpar was in 2009 june 1st - and I am happy that the plot rates there have gone from 10-12k per sq yd to 20-30k per sq yd.

    If that qualifies as worst investment then I was wrong in that decision :D

    Try hard - I am sure you will gain some enlightment by reading my older posts - anyways lets see what happen next because I see all the brokers who were seducing buyers on the forum disappearing - have you noticed the kind of "New Members" who are now active on the forums ?

    See beyond what is shown

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • I must appreciate your responsible writting.. and giving benefit to the end users like us out of your thorogh knowledge on the subject...

    It is quite an unnecessary to creat panic here... our felas are already suffering in NE... Now rumours and unwanted speculation will further create panic...

    Most of us would agree that NOIDA is one of the most potential region in NCR after GUGAON (However, I prefer NOIDA better than Gurgaon again a very personal choice..) It just the political turmoil and autocratic UP government which have given a lil halt to this fastest growing region.

    I must tell u all that inspite of all this drama around I hv booked a falt in sector 75. I pray god that all our dreams come true.. Our fellas in NE get their justice soon...



    Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Alert: Is un-necessary panic necessary?

    The farmers agitation/High Court land acquisition denoticification are unfortunate events for GNoida/YEIDA. It is tough times for investors in NE/YEA. Since fear spreads faster than patience does, lots of investors even in Noida 7X, Eway are panicking for no legitimate reasons. Such Noidawalahs will eventually realize in the aftermath of current storm that the rates of their flats have suddenly gone up by Rs 500SFT just because genuine demand for legitimate properties would come back sooner than later. The Noida asectors (Eway, 7X, 1XX) are different because


    1) The land was acquired between 1999-2005 under various governments (including M Yadav) and not during current regime. The acquisition of some sectors of NE was done in haste under emergency clause as BMW wanted her $$$ ASAP after becoming CM. Same is not true with Noida sectors as land was acquired in most sector under normal circumstances for RESIDENTIAL purposes and cannot be clubbed with identical emergency acquisition.

    2) Apparently, no court case is pending as land is duly registered with builders in Noida. Even if we assume that court cases exists, the courts would have certainly given status quo in all these 10-12 years. No status quo order exists. If farmers can get their land in Eway/7X so can they get 10 Janpath (PM) and 7 RaceCourse Road (Rahul baba's resi) housed on farmers land acquired some decades back and could still come under litigation by same logic.

    3) There are property agents who had found it difficult to sell Naharpar, some GGN sectors/other NCR region projects, due to overwhelming response to Noida/NE projects. So it serves them well to spread negative news for Noida. In any case we do not deal in property selling and neither suggest to buy property in the given circumstances but our endevour is to spread awareness to the new owners to see through the news flow smartly so that they don't lose money in panic.

    In nutshell, plot/flat owners who have booked their property with private builders(Eway/ Sector 7X, 10X) need NOT panic un-necessarily provided the builder has done registry of land in their names. By law, registry can only be done on builders name if farmers have 'transferred their land rights to authorities in liu of present and/or future compensation. The current tactics of those farmers where they had already sold their land in past is nothing but manifestation of greed and 'árm-twisting tactics of jungle-raj (currently being shamelessly promoted by even the main-stream parties finding opportunity of baking 'votebank rotis' on someone else's fire). Please also note following


      In recent times, Yamuna Expressway plots had stolen thunder as far as plots in NCR are concerned. It now appears that some of the land on YE townships/sectors may not be in possession of Govt. It would be an understatement that the prices on YE private townships were crazy (15-30 K psy) for a region that cannot boast about any nearby school/hospital/jobs in the vicinity, but that did not deter investors to pour funds in the region. YE plots are a good 100 km return drive from Noida/DND. Considering the costs of toll Rs1.5 per km and petrol prices where they are now, it was a non-starter from day-one. A small needle can really puncture bloated area if not supported by genuine demand.
      At the same time genuine plots of GNoida sectors (Eta/Site-C/Ansal Golf Link 2) and Ghaziabad (Wave City NH-24, RajNagar Ext)) begged for attention as their prices are not only less than YE but they can boast of better existing infrastructure/Schools/Jobs/metro.
      The flats in Noida Ext were sold because they were cheapest in NCR. However, now legitimate areas in Noida (Sector 7x, eway), Ghaziabad (NH-24, NH-58), Crossing Republic and RajNagar Ext could see a rebound and genuine demand.
      The NE areas where high court has denotified were never given possesion by authority to builders. This means if the registry has been done for the land by the builder, it is safe. Some of the better builders in Noida Ext impacted by denotification are planning to re-allocate flats in other legal areas wherever feasible as per their feelers.
      The days of reasonably-priced plots and flats may be getting over. The land aquisition process would now become tougher and costly process at the expense of development and land-less service middle class.All political parties are bending over backwards to woo the farmers. No one really thinks about a huge middleclass who aspires to have reasonably-priced homes. The future trend would be that the builders have to buy their land directly from villagers (not through public service garb) at the market rate.
      We suggest to tread with caution till UP election scheduled in May/June 2012. Happy investing
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pawankp
    I must appreciate your responsible writting.. and giving benefit to the end users like us out of your thorogh knowledge on the subject...

    It is quite an unnecessary to creat panic here... our felas are already suffering in NE... Now rumours and unwanted speculation will further create panic...

    Most of us would agree that NOIDA is one of the most potential region in NCR after GUGAON (However, I prefer NOIDA better than Gurgaon again a very personal choice..) It just the political turmoil and autocratic UP government which have given a lil halt to this fastest growing region.

    I must tell u all that inspite of all this drama around I hv booked a falt in sector 75. I pray god that all our dreams come true.. Our fellas in NE get their justice soon...


    Sector 75 wow!!! Which project dude?? Golf Avenue 2/ White House or Gardenia Gateway?? I find a consoling soul in you..:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    When market reacts everything is painted by the same brush - so if you do not have that kind of risk appetite which is atleast loose all the money which you have paid plus interest plus legal hassle and if you are one of the kind which goes to office in the morning and does not have family business which has a turnover of 100 crores

    You should better be looking at exit strategy - just in case

    Rohit


    You more talk like a Stock Broker

    Strategy we are well aware that made up of other traders which means that the market moves based on those other trader’s actions. These actions partly arrive from emotions and belief about the market; things that are impossible to predict, even with cycles. The stock market, real estate market and commodities all move in cycles. So, the bottom line is, we cannot predict what other people or traders will do in the future so we cannot predict what the market will do. Yes you can make lucky guesses once in a while but that is not trading.

    Trading is about consistency, about making more money on the winners then the losers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    You more talk like a Stock Broker

    Strategy we are well aware that made up of other traders which means that the market moves based on those other trader’s actions. These actions partly arrive from emotions and belief about the market; things that are impossible to predict, even with cycles. The stock market, real estate market and commodities all move in cycles. So, the bottom line is, we cannot predict what other people or traders will do in the future so we cannot predict what the market will do. Yes you can make lucky guesses once in a while but that is not trading.

    Trading is about consistency, about making more money on the winners then the losers.


    Dhanshu Jawaab.

    ADMIN: Can you please put a marquee banner on the home page of IREF stating "Faridabad Neharpar is the best area to invest in India. Noida is the worst place and a junk place?". Kindly favor as this is the need of the hour.
    CommentQuote