Alert: Is un-necessary panic necessary?

The farmers agitation/High Court land acquisition denoticification are unfortunate events for GNoida/YEIDA. It is tough times for investors in NE/YEA. Since fear spreads faster than patience does, lots of investors even in Noida 7X, Eway are panicking for no legitimate reasons. Such Noidawalahs will eventually realize in the aftermath of current storm that the rates of their flats have suddenly gone up by Rs 500SFT just because genuine demand for legitimate properties would come back sooner than later. The Noida asectors (Eway, 7X, 1XX) are different because

1) The land was acquired between 1999-2005 under various governments (including M Yadav) and not during current regime. The acquisition of some sectors of NE was done in haste under emergency clause as BMW wanted her $$$ ASAP after becoming CM. Same is not true with Noida sectors as land was acquired in most sector under normal circumstances for RESIDENTIAL purposes and cannot be clubbed with identical emergency acquisition.

2) Apparently, no court case is pending as land is duly registered with builders in Noida. Even if we assume that court cases exists, the courts would have certainly given status quo in all these 10-12 years. No status quo order exists. If farmers can get their land in Eway/7X so can they get 10 Janpath (PM) and 7 RaceCourse Road (Rahul baba's resi) housed on farmers land acquired some decades back and could still come under litigation by same logic.

3) There are property agents who had found it difficult to sell Naharpar, some GGN sectors/other NCR region projects, due to overwhelming response to Noida/NE projects. So it serves them well to spread negative news for Noida. In any case we do not deal in property selling and neither suggest to buy property in the given circumstances but our endevour is to spread awareness to the new owners to see through the news flow smartly so that they don't lose money in panic.

In nutshell, plot/flat owners who have booked their property with private builders(Eway/ Sector 7X, 10X) need NOT panic un-necessarily provided the builder has done registry of land in their names. By law, registry can only be done on builders name if farmers have 'transferred their land rights to authorities in liu of present and/or future compensation. The current tactics of those farmers where they had already sold their land in past is nothing but manifestation of greed and 'árm-twisting tactics of jungle-raj (currently being shamelessly promoted by even the main-stream parties finding opportunity of baking 'votebank rotis' on someone else's fire).

Please also note following

In recent times, Yamuna Expressway plots had stolen thunder as far as plots in NCR are concerned. It now appears that some of the land on YE townships/sectors may not be in possession of Govt. It would be an understatement that the prices on YE private townships were crazy (15-30 K psy) for a region that cannot boast about any nearby school/hospital/jobs in the vicinity, but that did not deter investors to pour funds in the region. YE plots are a good 100 km return drive from Noida/DND. Considering the costs of toll Rs1.5 per km and petrol prices where they are now, it was a non-starter from day-one. A small needle can really puncture bloated area if not supported by genuine demand.

At the same time genuine plots of GNoida sectors (Eta/Site-C/Ansal Golf Link 2) and Ghaziabad (Wave City NH-24, RajNagar Ext)) begged for attention as their prices are not only less than YE but they can boast of better existing infrastructure/Schools/Jobs/metro.

The flats in Noida Ext were sold because they were cheapest in NCR. However, now legitimate areas in Noida (Sector 7x, eway), Ghaziabad (NH-24, NH-58), Crossing Republic and RajNagar Ext could see a rebound and genuine demand.

The NE areas where high court has denotified were never given possesion by authority to builders. This means if the registry has been done for the land by the builder, it is safe. Some of the better builders in Noida Ext impacted by denotification are planning to re-allocate flats in other legal areas wherever feasible as per their feelers.

The days of reasonably-priced plots and flats may be getting over. The land aquisition process would now become tougher and costly process at the expense of development and land-less service middle class.All political parties are bending over backwards to woo the farmers. No one really thinks about a huge middleclass who aspires to have reasonably-priced homes. The future trend would be that the builders have to buy their land directly from villagers (not through public service garb) at the market rate.

We suggest to tread with caution till UP election scheduled in May/June 2012. Happy investing
Read more
85 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Dear ondabhai,

I really respect your views. And we really understand your vision regarding political issues as well. Both, Congress & BJP are protesting against Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Mayawati’s land acquisition policy, raising their voices for the farmers. The protest against land acquisition along the Yamuna Expressway/NE has turned into a full-blown political crisis for the Mayawati government.

I remember when zohaib2011 said :

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/15548-dont-worry-but-be-careful-till-2012?t=17783

He really made some sense in the starting of May when all things looked nice and calmed, suddenly all things came in one blink.

Depth of reasons are too many. We can only try to introduce some facts

I also repeat the same what Zohaib mentioned... after the election, no one will have motive to fuel the fire.... rate will be fixed and paid!!

I was at the middle of Dhabol power plant agitation in 1995-96 period. Immediately after the election Rebecca came and meet with Bal Thakre in Dadar (he had not yet moved to Matoshri) and all settled.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren

Ha ha ha ha ha now you are proving my point of reading the warning signs and using that in your favor.

Rohit

Dude,

There are some points, we always need to cover them and frame in a proper manner for any buyer and they are FACTS. Any city is not made in one or two years but it requires several years for people from different parts to settle in the concerned place, experience the subtle change and slowly bring a common characterizing culture in the city.

Political dramas are always into higher side for any development places and Noida is Gold mine for many politicians,Reason Only successful city in UP. So i had tried to pull many other factors where Noida and other related fields are also effecting and involved.

If you remove any bee from your tea , the tea will be remain tea. Yes, you wont drink for sure because you never consider that was Honey Bee or Wild bee. Similar case is with NOIDA. Once such negative factors along with Political and Nexus will be gone people will continue see the properly but they will be more conscious and Clever .

I criticize and that was major blow of sarcasm for those - Joh apna ullu seedha karne ke liye kuch bhi kar sakte hain.

So this world is not watching any thing new. a large number of people will get burnt in the bargain but thats reality.
    CommentQuote
  • mate

I can a thesis about how politics works and it would be nothing new, many are already written and being written as we speak.

The point here is the practical one - was noida xxx was a good buy at any point of time ? My basic indicators told me No and I shouted it on the top of my voice many times in almost all of my posts

This forum does not have anyone supporting the farmers who were forced to give away their land in name of "industrial" development.

This forum is filled up with brokers of noida xxx and they are still trying to spread the message that everything is under control or will under control.

It may happen but when and at what cost ? here one's life is getting mortgaged for his quest of a home - so it makes sense to stay alerted and get out at the very first sign of trouble.

People talk about risk and reward - here it is about end users or first time home buyers who have little or no practical experience about the road blocks which can come in their way - they were not all prepared for the worst which has happened.

In Noida it is not about politics anymore it is about the dreams and expectations both of buyers and farmers.

The builders have paid only 10% and raised 30 times of that money from the markets - the authority is a govt body so no one there can be blamed -

Now what comes next for the buyers ? Endless wait or cut the losses early ?

well if I were in this situation I would have written off the money I have paid and would looked for something else - ofcourse not in Noida or anything which has Noida attached to it.

panic happens at the wits end and in Noida xxx present situation does warrants a panic for those whose life is getting pledged for nothing in return.

The situation is grave either act now or wait endlessly

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • First of all, I am not a Noida XX investor, but it is quite clear that you are greater faridabad dealer or a GF builder's representative.

Request you not to frustrate the irritated people any further and stay away from this forum. And, keep your advices reserved for your GF/Agra forums please.
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit Warren

Mr Warren ,
    Again what ur talking is utter non-sense and trying to create unnecessary rumours , gives us a strong impression that ur a Greater Faridabad broker whose job is on the verge of loosing .Why you always try to degrade an area when u dont owe it , in each and every single post of urs u degrade Noida , some personal enimosity with Noida , does ur plot or any property grabbed by any raw people there , tell us ur clear intentions .

Tell that clearly today , it would be appreciable ....But request u present some sensible analysis sometimes .

Regards,
    Hari
    CommentQuote
  • Rohit Warren

Perhanps want to tell you Rohit , i dont have any investment in Noida/GN for your info.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    mate

I can a thesis about how politics works and it would be nothing new, many are already written and being written as we speak.

The point here is the practical one - was noida xxx was a good buy at any point of time ? My basic indicators told me No and I shouted it on the top of my voice many times in almost all of my posts

This forum does not have anyone supporting the farmers who were forced to give away their land in name of "industrial" development.

This forum is filled up with brokers of noida xxx and they are still trying to spread the message that everything is under control or will under control.

It may happen but when and at what cost ? here one's life is getting mortgaged for his quest of a home - so it makes sense to stay alerted and get out at the very first sign of trouble.

People talk about risk and reward - here it is about end users or first time home buyers who have little or no practical experience about the road blocks which can come in their way - they were not all prepared for the worst which has happened.

In Noida it is not about politics anymore it is about the dreams and expectations both of buyers and farmers.

The builders have paid only 10% and raised 30 times of that money from the markets - the authority is a govt body so no one there can be blamed -

Now what comes next for the buyers ? Endless wait or cut the losses early ?

well if I were in this situation I would have written off the money I have paid and would looked for something else - ofcourse not in Noida or anything which has Noida attached to it.

panic happens at the wits end and in Noida xxx present situation does warrants a panic for those whose life is getting pledged for nothing in return.

The situation is grave either act now or wait endlessly

Rohit

Dude,

You are giving me two mix perceptions between NE and EWAY+7X. We should understand the difference 1st. Pl go through with 1st Post.

If you say that after NE, now noida is burning So pl. check all details.Where from this fire and poltical dramas came ? many other cities (Agra, Gurgaon, Aligarh, etc) also influence. The Haryana Government put on hold land acquisitions in the state, except in case of essential infrastructure projects.

Media, Political dramas, Nexus, etc they splash all news all the time on Noida matter at everywhere and gave chance to Farmers to push the matter forcefully. How can you forget, there are many other reasons but two greeds - MONEY and POWER. :bab (35):

You are telling me your negative perception but you forgot one thing those who purchased flats his/her sentimental are already attach with Noida/NE.

Farmers begin hunger strike - Hindustan Times

Now, Faridabad investors to raise govt's hackles - Hindustan Times

Who were fighting for them in Faridabad^^

Govt's land acquisition quashed by high court - Times Of India

Who were fighting for them in Gurgaon ^^

No Election till next year, right :bab (38):. So obvious this news were old and no chance for Politicians and Media to support on Faridabad and Gurgaon matters. ( THATs OUR INDIA )
    CommentQuote
  • i am still interested in buying something in stellar jeevan .. if anyone is interested please pm me !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    i am still interested in buying something in stellar jeevan .. if anyone is interested please pm me !

:D Why are you wasting time in PM from members. You can directly purchase it from builder at good discounted rate. HURRY!!!! before disputes solved in NE otherwise builder will not give you good discounts. :bab (59):

Can anyone let me know which is more important in LIFE. Earning lots of.. lots of money in LIFE rightly or wrongly & face lots of headache/heart problems, or LIVE our small life peacefully with cool mind despite having not huge money or several properties???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    :D Why are you wasting time in PM from members. You can directly purchase it from builder at good discounted rate. HURRY!!!! before disputes solved in NE otherwise builder will not give you good discounts. :bab (59):

Can anyone let me know which is more important in LIFE. Earning lots of.. lots of money in LIFE rightly or wrongly & face lots of headache/heart problems, or LIVE our small life peacefully with cool mind despite having not huge money or several properties???

yeah called the builder but he says only higher floors are available ! :(

I want something on 1st or 2nd floor
    CommentQuote
    yeah called the builder but he says only higher floors are available ! :(

I want something on 1st or 2nd floor

When you dare to purchase in NE at this time then why you dare to live at TOP floors, several members of this forum say that quality of life at TOP Floors are much better than Lower floors. Original deal from builder is always better with less legal issues. I am sure builder can give you TOP Floors just at throwaway prices at this time in NE, Aur Jab kamanna hi hai to jam ke kamao.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    When you dare to purchase in NE at this time then why you dare to live at TOP floors, several members of this forum say that quality of life at TOP Floors are much better than Lower floors. Original deal from builder is always better with less legal issues. I am sure builder can give you TOP Floors just at throwaway prices at this time in NE, Aur Jab kamanna hi hai to jam ke kamao.

nahin yaar looking for something for own living
    CommentQuote
    nahin yaar looking for something for own living

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/greater-noida-and-noida-extension/9115-stellar-jeevan-by-stellar-group-in-sector-1-greater-noida?t=11478

^ Are you sure, you aint an existing customer of Stellar Jeevan Noida Extn ?

Above topic is created by you only
    CommentQuote

• Does starting a topic means that the person has already bought a flat there ! ?
    :)
    CommentQuote
    Does starting a topic means that the person has already bought a flat there ! ?
    :)

I am sorry dear. i did not mean that, It was like since a long time you have been noticing Stellar Jeevan Noida Extnand have not finalized anything ?

Buddy i will suggest you to wait up to 17th Aug :)
    CommentQuote