Hi all

i was making an attempt at finding disputed land of Noida. Since the major issue these days is regarding the land acquisition in past 3-4 years or land use change. Then does it make sense to compare 2021 plan (launched in/before 2007) and 2031 plan (launched in/before 2010)?

Please find both the drafts at http://www.urbanindia.nic.in/theministry/subordinateoff/tcpo/DMA_Report/DMA_Maps/NOIDA.pdf

and http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlan2031/Master-Plan-2031-Draft.pdf

By looking at this i found that all 7x sectors are residential in both the plans, then why are disputes in these areas?? why are the farmers stopping construction in these areas??

Also This says that all sec 132 land is institutional in both plans, then how come Jaypee is giving residential projects in this sector??

Also sector 143 and 143B were institutional in 2021 and changed to residential in 2031, does this mean it is disputed land??

Please throw some light? also i am attaching the master plan PDFs.

Read more
8 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nice

Nice info.. Can someone confirm if NEx sectors/area is shown as industrial in this plan?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, sectors 132 and 143 were marked as industrial sectors in 2021 plan and now have been given to private developers for residential projects. But sectors such as 77 are shown as residential in master plan 2021, then how come there are problems with 7x sectors? There must be some other case. Can the senior members comment on this please?
    Do we have a list of sectors which have been accquired under the urgent clause (for industrial purpose) and later on transferred to residential!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hjindal

Hi all

i was making an attempt at finding disputed land of Noida. Since the major issue these days is regarding the land acquisition in past 3-4 years or land use change. Then does it make sense to compare 2021 plan (launched in/before 2007) and 2031 plan (launched in/before 2010)?

Please find both the drafts at http://www.urbanindia.nic.in/theministry/subordinateoff/tcpo/DMA_Report/DMA_Maps/NOIDA.pdf

and http://www.noidaauthorityonline.com/MasterPlan2031/Master-Plan-2031-Draft.pdf

By looking at this i found that all 7x sectors are residential in both the plans, then why are disputes in these areas?? why are the farmers stopping construction in these areas??

Also This says that all sec 132 land is institutional in both plans, then how come Jaypee is giving residential projects in this sector??

Also sector 143 and 143B were institutional in 2021 and changed to residential in 2031, does this mean it is disputed land??

If we take this as a reliable way to find land with potential risk, then sector 107 seems to be one of potentially risky sectors. As per master plan 2021, this sector has been carved out of sector 104 opposite to sector 100 & 47. Land covering sector 104 & now 107 was marked as Recreation area and even in masterplan 104 is marked as recreation area.
    Sector 107 houses Great Value Sharnam Green, Amrapali Heart Beat and another project (i'm not able to recall the name).
    CommentQuote
  • If the change in land use is disputed then what will be the role of authority in terms of planning. It means if someday land usage will be changed then govt. has to return back that land or they have to strick to their previous plans.

Land usage/change is a issue till the time all farmers do not accept the componsation and do not file a case in first three years after acquisition.

I think, If that is the case then only rest of the things will come into picture otherwise they do no have the right to file a case after 3 years in any case.

Originally Posted by hjindal

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hjindal

Hi all

Let's watch the 2021 PDF carefully.

Sec 132 - Institutional Area and not Industrial. Jaypee has no projects in Sec 132.

Sec 128 - High Desity Residential (Jaypee Golf Course Luxury houses)
    Sec 133-134 - Medium Density Residential (Jaypee Kensington,Kasa,Kosmos,Klassic)

No change in 2031 PDF too
    CommentQuote
  • Protests at 7X sectors in noida

Just read news reports in HT. yesterday protest was a damp squib!!. Farmers of 7X sectors just have "one demand"- they should be given their plots under 5% abadi". Noida authority has given plots only to those farmers who did no unauthorized constuction on their land(around 30%) rest 70% farmers are still awaiting for their plots. This case is entirely different from NE where farmers had not even accepted the money being offered by GNIDA. So please stop spreading unnecassary panic and also BMW can't afford any other mess in NOIDA so all those who have bought flats in 7X relax there is no need to listen to rumors and get panicky.

:)
    CommentQuote
  • The only change in land use that is visible is that in master plan 2021, sector 76,77 are shown as medium density sectors while in master plan 2031, they have been changed to high density sectors.This is the only land use change that has taken place based on the two master plans.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 74 park moved

In MP 2021 Sec 74 park is towards sector 77 but now has been moved towards thevillage. This gives buffer from the village to Sector 74 projects. Also landuse has been modified from medium density to High density. BTW there sectors 116 and one more between Sorakha Gaon and Sector 74. In fact if you look at the masterplan 2031 and look for a sector which does not touch a village, a nalla , an institutional area, a commercial area or an expressway you find only one sector - Sector 74. It is truely the heart of Noida as per 2031 plan and no wonder NorthEye is being built in Sector 74. However what worries meis that when 5000 cars will come out of 74 and its surrounding residential sectors at 9 in the morning how will anyone get out of the heart and reach their office?
    CommentQuote