Vistied sector 7x in the afternoon. There were around 70-80 farmers protesting against something (Not clear on their key agenda). Other important points:
1. They will come back tomorrow with high numbers
2. Agitation is not for a day or two, it is "Anishchitkalin" as per their banner
3. They stopped work in Gardenia and few others.
4. Sector 77 remained untouched, not sure why.

If someone can spare time and visit the sector tomorrow, it will be good for all of us.
Read more
Reply
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Sector 74 Query

    Can somebody pls comment on Supertech project Cape Town in Sector 74. Does this project come under the land accquired under urgent clause. Is there any litigation filed by the land owners. Can this project get scrapped as well after the court hearings. Pls comment?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realvic
    Can somebody pls comment on Supertech project Cape Town in Sector 74. Does this project come under the land accquired under urgent clause. Is there any litigation filed by the land owners. Can this project get scrapped as well after the court hearings. Pls comment?



    All of us are looking for answers to the questions you have asked...

    Only the Authority or the builder can affirmatively answer them.

    Pls. contact your builder or file RTI application with Authority.........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PrateekW
    Vistied sector 7x in the afternoon. There were around 70-80 farmers protesting against something (Not clear on their key agenda). Other important points:
    1. They will come back tomorrow with high numbers
    2. Agitation is not for a day or two, it is "Anishchitkalin" as per their banner
    3. They stopped work in Gardenia and few others.
    4. Sector 77 remained untouched, not sure why.

    If someone can spare time and visit the sector tomorrow, it will be good for all of us.


    Wasn't work in Garednia anyway at a halt since a long time?
    CommentQuote
  • Noida 7X sectors are absolutely safe!!!

    Just read news reports in HT. yesterday protest was a damp squib!!. Farmers of 7X sectors just have "one demand"- they should be given their plots under 5% abadi". Noida authority has given plots only to those farmers who did no unauthorized constuction on their land(around 30%) rest 70% farmers are still awaiting for their plots. This case is entirely different from NE where farmers had not even accepted the money being offered by GNIDA. So please stop spreading unnecassary panic and also BMW can't afford any other mess in NOIDA so all those who have bought flats in 7X relax there is no need to listen to rumors and get panicky.

    :)
    CommentQuote
  • I hope for the best. fingers crossed!!!


    Originally Posted by Ram.bharose
    Just read news reports in HT. yesterday protest was a damp squib!!. Farmers of 7X sectors just have "one demand"- they should be given their plots under 5% abadi". Noida authority has given plots only to those farmers who did no unauthorized constuction on their land(around 30%) rest 70% farmers are still awaiting for their plots. This case is entirely different from NE where farmers had not even accepted the money being offered by GNIDA. So please stop spreading unnecassary panic and also BMW can't afford any other mess in NOIDA so all those who have bought flats in 7X relax there is no need to listen to rumors and get panicky.

    :)
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • hello guys...any update there on agitation in 7x sectors - if anything going on there?
    CommentQuote
  • i talked to my builder(project sikka karmic greens) today ...he explained the diff b/w NE and Sectors7x...NE land was brought only 3 yrs back...and there is some clause that farmers can file their issues in court only within 5 yrs....land for 7x was brought around eight years back...so there is less chance here..their demand is for the 5% land in populated areas which some of them have not got...but what actually is the case only time will tell...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by md.ismael
    i talked to my builder(project sikka karmic greens) today ...he explained the diff b/w NE and Sectors7x...NE land was brought only 3 yrs back...and there is some clause that farmers can file their issues in court only within 5 yrs....land for 7x was brought around eight years back...so there is less chance here..their demand is for the 5% land in populated areas which some of them have not got...but what actually is the case only time will tell...


    In the news it was shown that some land was acquired in 2006...at 430 rs (approx) psqm ... and NOT EVERYONE has accepted compensation.... so the story is same there...

    Im not trying to create panic but HC/SC should understand that the kind of decision it gave can ultimately result in denotification of entire noida and gr. noida....

    See the impact:

    NOIDA EXTENSION IMPACT

    Who will take care of 4 lac People.
    3 Lac Flat owners and their families.
    50,000 Laboures and their families.
    2000 Crore Construction Cost.
    20,000 vendors.
    30,000 Employees of Noida extension real estate Industry.
    10,000 crore of tax Payer Money invested In Infrastructure.
    5000 Crore Bank loans.

    What are these courts thinking????

    There is one college Sarvottam Institute of Management (SITM One of the Top Engineering Colleges Delhi and Noida) in patwari where academic sessions have started....no one is thinking about them...think about the students, their parents....everything for farmers...

    out of 600 hectares in patwari only 15% was given to builders.....still HC says all land was given to builders....and on this base acquisition was cancelled....dont be so blind please......

    we pay the taxes and we only get punished...

    HC should hve given a decision for increasing the compensation rate....simple...everyone wud hve been happy....

    But, dunno wats on their mind....if this persist till elections..and if Congress comes in power then the same court will give a decision to keep everyone happy....
    CommentQuote
  • अथॉरिटी के आश्वासन के बाद भी धरना जारी


    नोएडा॥ अथॉरिटी चेयरमैन और सीईओ के आश्वासन के बाद भी सेक्टर-74 में किसान धरना-प्रदर्शन जारी रखेंगे। यहां करीब आधा दर्जन किसानों का धरना दूसरे दिन भी जारी रहा। अथॉरिटी सीईओ ने मुआवजा बढ़ाने की मांग को सिरे से नकार दिया जबकि किसानों की आबादी और राज्य सरकार में निहित हुई जमीन का सेटलमेंट डीएम की मध्यस्थता से 15 दिनों के भीतर कराने का आश्वासन दिया। अथॉरिटी के ओएसडी और सिटी मैजिस्ट्रेट की तरफ से लिखित आश्वासन के बाद किसानों के प्रतिनिधिमंडल ने अथॉरिटी में सीईओ से मुलाकात की। 15 दिन के भीतर दो अहम मांगों को हल कराने के आश्वासन के बाद किसानों ने शांतिपूर्ण धरना जारी रखने की घोषणा की।

    सीईओ बलविंदर कुमार ने बताया कि किसानों की आबादी संबंधी समस्याओं का निपटारा प्राथमिकता के आधार पर 15 दिनों के भीतर कराया जाएगा। सर्वे के दौरान मिली आपत्तियों का समाधान कराया जाएगा। धारा-4 के नोटिफिकेशन के बजाए आबादी के मामलों के निस्तारण में कब्जे की तारीख को मान्यता दी जाएगी। राज्य सरकार में निहित हुई 800 एकड़ भूमि का मामला डीएम की मध्यस्थता के जरिए हल करा लिया जाएगा। मीटिंग के बाद सौहरखा ग्राम प्रधान नरेश यादव ने बताया कि धरनारत किसान आश्वासन पर प्रदर्शन बंद करने को तैयार नहीं हैं। 15 दिनों तक धरना जारी रहेगा।

    किसान फिर रोकेंगे बिल्डरों का काम
    अब किसानों ने एक्सप्रेस वे के इर्द-गिर्द बिल्डरों की साइटों पर निगाह टेढ़ी कर ली है। गुरुवार को सेक्टर-46 में हुई पंचायत में नगली वाजिदपुर, छलेरा, सदरपुर, मंगरौली-छपरौली, हाजीपुर और असगरपुर आदि गांवों के किसानों ने बिल्डरों का काम रोकने और जन जागरण अभियान चलाने का निर्णय लिया है। इन गांवों के किसान सरकार के खिलाफ कोर्ट जाने की तैयारी में हैं। किसान संघर्ष समिति के प्रवक्ता महेश अवाना ने बताया कि अथॉरिटी ने किसानों से सस्ती दरों पर जमीन छीनकर बिल्डरों को फायदा पहंुचाने का काम किया है। उन्होंने कहा कि रविवार तक एक्सप्रेस-वे के सभी गांवों में पंचायत कर बिल्डरों का काम रोकने का काम शुरू किया जाएगा।
    -navbharat times
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    अथॉरिटी के आश्वासन के बाद भी धरना जारी


    नोएडा॥ अथॉरिटी चेयरमैन और सीईओ के आश्वासन के बाद भी सेक्टर-74 में किसान धरना-प्रदर्शन जारी रखेंगे। यहां करीब आधा दर्जन किसानों का धरना दूसरे दिन भी जारी रहा। अथॉरिटी सीईओ ने मुआवजा बढ़ाने की मांग को सिरे से नकार दिया जबकि किसानों की आबादी और राज्य सरकार में निहित हुई जमीन का सेटलमेंट डीएम की मध्यस्थता से 15 दिनों के भीतर कराने का आश्वासन दिया। अथॉरिटी के ओएसडी और सिटी मैजिस्ट्रेट की तरफ से लिखित आश्वासन के बाद किसानों के प्रतिनिधिमंडल ने अथॉरिटी में सीईओ से मुलाकात की। 15 दिन के भीतर दो अहम मांगों को हल कराने के आश्वासन के बाद किसानों ने शांतिपूर्ण धरना जारी रखने की घोषणा की।

    सीईओ बलविंदर कुमार ने बताया कि किसानों की आबादी संबंधी समस्याओं का निपटारा प्राथमिकता के आधार पर 15 दिनों के भीतर कराया जाएगा। सर्वे के दौरान मिली आपत्तियों का समाधान कराया जाएगा। धारा-4 के नोटिफिकेशन के बजाए आबादी के मामलों के निस्तारण में कब्जे की तारीख को मान्यता दी जाएगी। राज्य सरकार में निहित हुई 800 एकड़ भूमि का मामला डीएम की मध्यस्थता के जरिए हल करा लिया जाएगा। मीटिंग के बाद सौहरखा ग्राम प्रधान नरेश यादव ने बताया कि धरनारत किसान आश्वासन पर प्रदर्शन बंद करने को तैयार नहीं हैं। 15 दिनों तक धरना जारी रहेगा।

    किसान फिर रोकेंगे बिल्डरों का काम
    अब किसानों ने एक्सप्रेस वे के इर्द-गिर्द बिल्डरों की साइटों पर निगाह टेढ़ी कर ली है। गुरुवार को सेक्टर-46 में हुई पंचायत में नगली वाजिदपुर, छलेरा, सदरपुर, मंगरौली-छपरौली, हाजीपुर और असगरपुर आदि गांवों के किसानों ने बिल्डरों का काम रोकने और जन जागरण अभियान चलाने का निर्णय लिया है। इन गांवों के किसान सरकार के खिलाफ कोर्ट जाने की तैयारी में हैं। किसान संघर्ष समिति के प्रवक्ता महेश अवाना ने बताया कि अथॉरिटी ने किसानों से सस्ती दरों पर जमीन छीनकर बिल्डरों को फायदा पहंुचाने का काम किया है। उन्होंने कहा कि रविवार तक एक्सप्रेस-वे के सभी गांवों में पंचायत कर बिल्डरों का काम रोकने का काम शुरू किया जाएगा।
    -navbharat times


    O bhai pleaseeee khatam ho yeh sab nautanki ab...har kisaan ko jaana hain court ab..Rahul Gandhi got his prasad...I can now foresee U.P. ka future bleak..(Wo hamesha se tha aur rahega...indefinitely.)
    CommentQuote
  • Nauseating!!!

    Now this agitation thing is becoming really irritating...initially I had some sympanthies with farmers that they have been cheated.........but now its PURE GREED kicking in..........even after taking compensation...signing the dotted line 5-6 years back...spending money on flashy cars they wake up....UTTER RUBBISH......COURTS sure have opened Pandora's box. GOD BLESS NOIDA.
    CommentQuote
  • if this shit continues for longer then a few other parts of India will gain the industrial growth that was supposed to be part of noida.

    Noida already has very less industries and this brings in more negative impact.
    CommentQuote
  • अब नोएडा पहुंची नोएडा एक्स. की आग
    21 Jul 2011, 0045 hrs IST,नवभारत टाइम्स

    एनबीटी टीम।। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन/नोएडा
    नोएडा एक्सटेंशन एरिया में रोजा याकुबपुर गांव के मामले पर इलाहाबाद हाई कोर्ट ने 26 जुलाई तक सुनवाई टाल दी। इस गांव की करीब 460 हेक्टेयर जमीन के अधिग्रहण के खिलाफ दायर की गई याचिका पर बुधवार को सुनवाई होनी थी। बिसरख , इटैडा , देवला , हैबतपुर , बादौली , घंघोला आदि गांवों के किसानों की याचिका पर भी गुरुवार को सुनवाई होनी थी , लेकिन याचिकाकर्ताओं के वकील पंकज दूबे के मुताबिक कोर्ट सभी संबंधित मामलों की सुनवाई एक साथ 26 जुलाई को करेगा। वहीं दूसरी ओर , कोर्ट के फैसले का असर अब नोएडा तक पहुंच गया है। बुधवार को सौहरखा , सर्फाबाद , सालारपुर , ककराला , भूड़ा , बरौला आदि गांव के किसान सुबह से धरने पर बैठ गए हैं। इस गांव की जमीन के इलाके में सेक्टर- 74 , 75 , 76 , 77 , 78 , 79 , 115 और 117 में बड़ी संख्या में प्राइवेट बिल्डर फ्लैट बना रहे हैं।

    क्लिक करें, नोएडा एक्सटेंशन की हर खबर पढ़ें

    बुधवार को रोजा याकुबपुर और आस-पास के गांवों के किसान हाईकोर्ट का फैसला आने के इंतजार में प्रधान की चौपाल पर सुबह से जमा हो गए थे। खुशी मनाने के लिए किसानों ने मिठाई , ढोल नगाडे़ बजाने के लिए पूरा इंतजाम कर लिया था। सुनवाई टाले जाने की खबर सुनने के बाद किसान लौट गए।

    इलाहाबाद हाई कोर्ट ने मंगलवार को पतवाड़ी में 589 हेक्टेयर जमीन का अधिग्रहण रद्द कर दिया था। पतवाड़ी गांव के करीब 83 पर्सेंट किसानों ने मुआवजा उठा लिया है। ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी यह मान रही थी कि जिस गांव में 80 पर्सेंट से अधिक किसानों ने मुआवजा उठा लिया है , वहां खतरे की बात नहीं है। लेकिन इलाहाबाद हाई कोर्ट के निर्णय से अथॉरिटी के इस मंसूबे को झटका लगा है। इस निर्णय से करीब एक दर्जन प्रोजेक्ट प्रभावित हुए हैं। इनमें रेजिडेंशल के अलावा इंस्टिट्यूशनल और कमर्शल प्रोजेक्ट भी शामिल हैं।

    पहले शाहबेरी , फिर पतवाड़ी में जमीन अधिग्रहण खारिज करने के कोर्ट के निर्णय से ग्रेटर नोएडा के प्रॉपर्टी मार्केट को भारी झटका लगा है। निवेशक न आने से प्रॉपर्टी मार्केट से जुड़े लोगों को पसीने छूट रहे हैं।

    शाहबेरी और पतवाड़ी गांवों के मामले पर कोर्ट के फैसले का असर अब नोएडा तक पहुंच गया है। इस क्रम में बुधवार को सौहरखा , सर्फाबाद , सालारपुर , ककराला , भूड़ा , बरौला आदि गांव के किसान सुबह से धरने पर बैठ गए हैं। इस गांव की जमीन के इलाके में सेक्टर- 74 , 75 , 76 , 77 , 78 , 79 , 115 और 117 में बड़ी संख्या में प्राइवेट बिल्डर फ्लैट बना रहे हैं।

    किसानों के धरने प्रदर्शन के चलते ज्यादातर साइटों पर काम रुका रहा। हालांकि , किसानों का पहले दिन का धरना प्रदर्शन शांतिपूर्ण रहा लेकिन बिल्डर भयभीत थे। शाम को घबराए बिल्डरों के प्रतिनिधि मंडल ने अथॉरिटी के चेयरमैन से मुलाकात कर मदद की मांग की। धरने को शांत कराने गए अथॉरिटी के ओएसडी अजय श्रीवास्तव की बात मानने से किसानों ने इनकार कर उन्हें बैरंग लौटा दिया।

    निवेशक भी पहुंचे कोर्ट
    नोएडा एक्सटेंशन फ्लैट बायर्स वेलफेयर असोसिएशन ने बुधवार को इलाहाबाद हाई कोर्ट में याचिका में दाखिल कर दी। इन्होंने कहा है कि जमीन अधिग्रहण पर फैसला देने से पहले हमारी बात भी सुनी जाए।

    मंगलवार को पतवाड़ी में 589 हेक्टेयर जमीन अधिग्रहण रद्द करने के हाई कोर्ट के निर्णय के बाद बुधवार को ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी में दिनभर निवेशकों का तांता लगा रहा।

    निवेशकों को अथॉरिटी के अफसरों ने यह आश्वासन दिया है कि इस निर्णय के खिलाफ हाई कोर्ट में रिव्यू पिटिशन दायर होगी। सुप्रीम कोर्ट में स्पेशल लीव पिटिशन (एसएलपी) भी दायर करने का विकल्प खुला है।

    ?? ????? ?????? ????? ????. ?? ??-?????-??????-Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • all dese news has made me more confused...more so because my first installment is overdue and the builder is ringing everyday for the cheque
    CommentQuote