Hi Guys,

My friend is looking for a 2BHK option (around 1100 sq ft) in Sector 50 , Noida (or similar/nearby sectors).
I have spoken to brokers but am sure I am being quote astronomical prices / MRP :bab (38):.

We are looking for answers to the following questions :

1. What is the realistic price in Sec 50, Noida for a 2 BHK in good societies (say ATS, Windsor) and what is the price in the average ones ?

2. What is a better option - A ready to move in Sec 50 or a 2bhk in LB/LP on e-way at a slightly lesser price ?

3. Does anyone have any examples of a recent transaction in Sec 50/49 for an apartment and its details please ?

I am sure your answers would help my friend with his decision.

Thanks
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by MrIndia
    Hi Guys,

My friend is looking for a 2BHK option (around 1100 sq ft) in Sector 50 , Noida (or similar/nearby sectors).
    I have spoken to brokers but am sure I am being quote astronomical prices / MRP :bab (38):.

We are looking for answers to the following questions :

1. What is the realistic price in Sec 50, Noida for a 2 BHK in good societies (say ATS, Windsor) and what is the price in the average ones ?

2. What is a better option - A ready to move in Sec 50 or a 2bhk in LB/LP on e-way at a slightly lesser price ?

3. Does anyone have any examples of a recent transaction in Sec 50/49 for an apartment and its details please ?

I am sure your answers would help my friend with his decision.

Thanks

A friend of mine bought a 3bhk in sector -50, 1 yr back at for 81 lacks. Society is purvanchal silver estate..the society is beautifully maintained and only has 100 flats. The best thing is his flats faces Meghdootam park. If you have money I would suggest buy a flat in any decent society facing that park. No facility of LP/LB matches what that park offers...
    CommentQuote