For starters let me tell u all that i am not a broker or an agent etc..rather i am myself a buyer and i had come across this website after i had bought a 1295 sq ft appt in capetown. After going through the negative comments against supertech on this forum I got really scared. But 3 months back when i visited the site i heaved a sigh of relief cause the site office ,the sample flats etc were all good rather quite impressive.
Today i revisited the site amidst rumours of agitations and general apprehensions regarding the state of the project and i would like to tell u all that i dont know about the past sins of supertech but with capetown they do seem to be trying to make amends.
The work is going on on a brisk pace. The so called agitaion by kisans is actually a peacful protest by a select few under a pandal on the plot between prateek wisteria and skytech. Nothing so dramatic as stalling of work etc. I just want to request the forum guests as well as members to kindly not spread rumours and unnecessary panic because it can seriously be upsetting for some.
Frankly last 2 days i was so worked up that i tried selling my flat and considered shifting to mahagun or prateek etc and in the process i found out that supertech is not only the cheapest in terms of rate/sq ft but also the payment plan. Both prateek and mahagun have payment plans that will make u surrender around 50% of ur cost even before anything worthy gets built on the plot. Then what??
Also considering that supertech capetown was launched after most of the projects in the vicinity it has shown good progress. It seems to be in line with the others even though they were launched much before.
I wish well for all the projects and hope that all supertech bashers get a chance to revise their opinion about the builders and this project in particular.
Lastly I am starting this thread not because I want to promote a particular firm but because I am sure there are many people like me who are kind of tight on cash and would like to get the cheapest yet the best option in the market and its not good that they are made to run away from projects because this forum doesnt like a company. A real estate company is known for its projects and they still have time to make it a success.(HOPEFULLY)
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Dont promote Supertech...

This post seems to be a planted post...i dont think any enduser will structure his/her words like this. :bab (45):

Everybody knows what Supertech is in reality...if a company is having so many complaints against them there is some reason right? So donot promote the company by such cheap means! If you want to promote take out a full page ad in papers tating the reasons why Supertech need to be promoted...facts and figures included. That will be a professional way to reply instead of cluttering nice forums like this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by afshan
    For starters let me tell u all that i am not a broker or an agent etc..rather i am myself a buyer and i had come across this website after i had bought a 1295 sq ft appt in capetown. After going through the negative comments against supertech on this forum I got really scared. But 3 months back when i visited the site i heaved a sigh of relief cause the site office ,the sample flats etc were all good rather quite impressive.
    Today i revisited the site amidst rumours of agitations and general apprehensions regarding the state of the project and i would like to tell u all that i dont know about the past sins of supertech but with capetown they do seem to be trying to make amends.
    The work is going on on a brisk pace. The so called agitaion by kisans is actually a peacful protest by a select few under a pandal on the plot between prateek wisteria and skytech. Nothing so dramatic as stalling of work etc. I just want to request the forum guests as well as members to kindly not spread rumours and unnecessary panic because it can seriously be upsetting for some.
    Frankly last 2 days i was so worked up that i tried selling my flat and considered shifting to mahagun or prateek etc and in the process i found out that supertech is not only the cheapest in terms of rate/sq ft but also the payment plan. Both prateek and mahagun have payment plans that will make u surrender around 50% of ur cost even before anything worthy gets built on the plot. Then what??
    Also considering that supertech capetown was launched after most of the projects in the vicinity it has shown good progress. It seems to be in line with the others even though they were launched much before.
    I wish well for all the projects and hope that all supertech bashers get a chance to revise their opinion about the builders and this project in particular.
    Lastly I am starting this thread not because I want to promote a particular firm but because I am sure there are many people like me who are kind of tight on cash and would like to get the cheapest yet the best option in the market and its not good that they are made to run away from projects because this forum doesnt like a company. A real estate company is known for its projects and they still have time to make it a success.(HOPEFULLY)

Total crap..!

See grand failure of supertech icon and its internal problems (and many more other past projects of Supertech)

Supertech is a "Done" brand in NCR. It has severely bad reputation and only ignorant people sitting in some other planet, in spite of having read the issues with supertech, will think of booking their dream home (or investment) with Supertech. Period.

You can write a disclaimer that not a broker but it smells like a broker from miles away.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi I dont have any investment in Cape-Town... Have read lot of negatives about Supertech in this forum...

However i agree with afsan that the construction progress in Supertech Capetown as well as Eco-village has been substantial... The payment thing also seems to be in Line as my nephew who has a flat in Capetown has only paid 25% so far in last 1 year...

Dont know about the build quality though...

Lets hope Supertech delivers a good product in Cape-Town..No use just ridiculing and having fun on a builder and thus the INVESTORS...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by afshan

Please have a look on AAJ TAK..Farmers protest is currently going on in 7x sectors. May be this is related to compensation and 5% plot allocation, But can't say much..Only time will tell what is the issue on these sectors..
    CommentQuote
  • Anyway to ban Supertech promoters?

Isnt there anyway where these brokers/supertech employees can be banned? Requesting admin attention towards this Supertech promotion post.
    CommentQuote
  • After the Apex Court directed the builders to return money, with
    interest, to the affected investors, the latter must have heaved a
    premature sigh of relief. As it turns out, the battle is far from
    over. The builders are now demanding a no objection certificate (NOC)
    from the investors' brokers, who seem in no hurry to do so.
    The possible nexus came to light when one Prateek Sharma, brother of
    an investor, approached the Supertech builder to take back his money
    as per the contract. Instead, he was handed over a list of documents
    to furnish, which included an NOC.
    "I have been asked for a no-objection certificate from the broker
    through whom I booked my flat. In my case, it is the Unicon Investment
    Solutions. When I went to their office in Noida, Sector 63, I was kept
    waiting for about half-an-hour. Then an attendant came out and gave me
    a number and an e-mail ID. She then told me that if the company
    had directly paid the builder, it might be months before I get the
    NOC," said Sharma.
    Another investor, Prashant Roy, who had booked a flat in Supertech
    through Unicon, said, "It is a nexus between builders and broker
    companies. My flat is not even in the affected Phase, but I am ready
    to pay the 15 per cent as per the contract. Still, nobody is ready to
    cooperate."
    To get to the bottom of the issue, the MiD DAY reporter, posing as a
    customer, contacted Unicon official Gurpreet Kaur, who is supposed to
    issue the NOCs. She denied the dillydallying and said, "We have our
    own policies. Many buyers have come to us for the NOCs. We have asked
    them to mail a request and once we get approval from the top
    officials, we would issue them the certificate within a week."
    Despite repeated efforts, the Unicon refused to give an official
    comment. Even the vice-president of the Confederation of Real Estate
    Developers' Association of India (CREDAI), Geetamber Anand, refused to
    comment on the issue.
    Calling the entire process a sham, a real estate agent, on condition
    of anonymity, said, "This is no way to block investors' hard-earned
    money. Now that the Supreme Court has passed the verdict, the builders
    are bound to return the money with interest. The middlemen have no
    authority to issue the NOCs."
    He, however, also explained that in case the broker earned a
    commission from the deals, the NOC will be necessary to ensure he
    doesn't ask for more commission in the future. Director of Supertech,
    Mohit Arora, said, "Brokers might convince the investors not to cancel
    the deals. An NOC is necessary in lieu of the commission we have
    already paid them."
    To add to the confusion, many buyers are not even sure if their
    projects fall in the disputed land or not. To clarify, Arora said,
    "There are two types of cases. If the flat is not in the disputed
    area, there is no need for an NOC and the whole amount will be
    refunded with interest."
    The Allahabad High Court, on Wednesday, clubbed all petitions
    challenging the Uttar Pradesh government's land acquisition in Noida
    and Greater Noida and fixed July 26 as the next date of hearing.
    Justices Amitabh Lala and Ashok Srivastava will now hear the petitions
    related to Bisrakh, Baibatur, Iteda, Ganghola, Deola, Jalalpur,
    Haiwanpur, Roza Yakubpur and other villages on the same day.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek786
    Anyone who defends his investment on this forum is termed as a broker. Strangely this rule doesn't apply to some 'managed agents' of 3C and other 'reputed' builders.

The guy has been just telling his observations that too based on actual site visits. If you want to contest - please update anything that has been reported wrongly rather than shouting BAN BAN just because you dont like the builder.

I see this is your first post and what a wonderful topic you have chosen to respond! You also on Supertech Payroll bro?...hey dnt take offence..just kidding..See thing is once a builder looses its reputation people will be negative towards them however you try to promote them...say good thing and what not... :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vivek786
    Anyone who defends his investment on this forum is termed as a broker. Strangely this rule doesn't apply to some 'managed agents' of 3C and other 'reputed' builders.

The guy has been just telling his observations that too based on actual site visits. If you want to contest - please update anything that has been reported wrongly rather than shouting BAN BAN just because you dont like the builder.

Baat me dum hai..vese mene bhi suna hai ke superTech is trying to make image changeover through supertech capetown project..I can't comment as I have not visited personally
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saprovo
    This post seems to be a planted post...i dont think any enduser will structure his/her words like this. :bab (45):

Everybody knows what Supertech is in reality...if a company is having so many complaints against them there is some reason right? So donot promote the company by such cheap means! If you want to promote take out a full page ad in papers tating the reasons why Supertech need to be promoted...facts and figures included. That will be a professional way to reply instead of cluttering nice forums like this.

hello???? i said that i'm noT a broker. if u people dont wanna believe itr its ur wish.. n sadly u missed the point of the post as well.
    i said i'm myself impressed by the turnaround of the company n am hoping they come up with something great this time.
    i'm only against false rumours n unnecessary negativity,...
    this is supposed to be a real estate forum... give everyone options... let them decide.. dont write off builders mention the pros n cons of projects.
    n whatever i wrote was from my site visits not from drawing room discussions.
    In the end i repeat I am not taking guarantee that supertech will not get affected by the mess but as of now it seems to be going on the right track.
    NOT A BROKER BUT AN ARCHITECT BY PROFESSION
    CommentQuote
  • I booked a flat in Supertech Capetown in 2010, and till now I have not faced any issues of any type … there are delay in construction but this story is true for all builder in NCR. Before booking I read many forums and met many builder/agents and finalized Captown, because of its location and price.
    About the quality of construction, I really doubt any of the builder offer good quality, as I visited the construction site several times after booking and found it is not very good but If you compared to other builders it is reasonable.
    CommentQuote
  • eco citi and cape town are last chance for supertech. we have also heard that supertech wants to make over its image. let us see. i can only say that the pace of work by supertech is by no means inferior to anyone else. one floor per month is the pace in eco citi and cape town. however, the true test will be the finishing. last month i visited amrapali platinum and my god i was shocked. balcony in it is only meant to stand as you cant even accommodate a chair in it. plasters coming off , paint coming off, lift made of wood yes really working lift made of wood going from ground minus two to twenty six floors. bhaiya apni jaan hatheli par le ke usme chadna padta hai. still amrapali platinnum is also not cheap. wo bhi 4300 me mil raha tha. so capetown or eco citi also will not be available for free. eco citi me resale 4600 all incl. se less me available nahi hai whereas company is selling few units at 4750 all incl. the crux of the story is that even poor quality stuff sell in indian market. as far as supertech is concerned, bro it will have to proove itself this time and mind it its supertechs last chance. but because it wants to promote itself into big league by making supernova and north eye and the orbs, this time investors of eco citi and cape town might be laughing all the way to the bank.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hifmdelhi
    ...lift made of wood yes really working lift made of wood going from ground minus two to twenty six floors. bhaiya apni jaan hatheli par le ke usme chadna padta hai. ...

what do u mean by wooden lifts? you means lifts with wooden door and channel enclosure (which are opened/closed manually)? Those were the lifts used in older times.

what do u mean by wooden lifts? you means lifts with wooden door and channel enclosure (which are opened/closed manually)? Those were the lifts used in older times.

CommentQuote