Sort by :
Filter by :
- Originally Posted by absentravelerJust asking a direct question.
Yes, is the direct answer.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hi Rishimanglesh,
Will be great if you can support your answer with few facts/references as well.Originally Posted by rishimangleshYes, is the direct answer.CommentQuote0Flag
- but original poster asked for a direct answer. what else could be more direct then yes/no :DOriginally Posted by anuj.mcaHi Rishimanglesh,
Will be great if you can support your answer with few facts/references as well.CommentQuote0Flag
- There are 98% chances that sector 168 will come out from this mess clearly. There are few risks which are mentioned below:
1. Worst case scenerio that any inquiry will begin and stay order will be issued on all allotments by GN/Noida authority in last two years.
2. Sector 168 allotment will be considered in the same case as for farm house case pending in the same village land.
Nothing to worry about Noida, I hope investment decision in projects on expressway ignoring many low cost options available will be proven in favour of us.
Who has booked a studio/1BHK could have easily purchased a 2BHK in extention but if he has preffered expressway then this is the time when they will get beniffited because of this decision.CommentQuote0Flag
- Exactly! I bought a 795 sq. feet. flat on Expressway, when that much money would have 'bought' a much larger flat in NE.
I am not in a soup. At least, not yet. :-)
I am not overexposed in this market.CommentQuote0Flag
- I never saw any issue about Sec-168 on expressway so why unnecessary ask these questions and create panic? Let me know if I miss any news about it, but to the best of my knowledge I haven't heard anything so far.CommentQuote0Flag
- What is this Farm house case which is still pending?CommentQuote0Flag