नोएडा एक्सटेंशन का जमीन वाला टेंशन अब नोएडा भी पहुंच रहा है. कल सेक्टर 74 में किसान धरने पर बैठे और अब सेक्टर 46 में भी प्रदर्शन शुरू हो गया है. एक्सप्रेस-वे के नजदीक सेक्टर 46 और 47 समेत कई सेक्टरों के प्रोजेक्ट के खिलाफ किसानों का विरोध शुरू हो गया है. इन सेक्टरों में आम्रपाली के अलावा निंबस, सुपरटेक, जेपी और 3-सीके प्रोजेक्ट्स बताए जा रहे हैं.

Source : नोएडा एक्सटेंशन की जमीन टेंशन नोएडा पहुंची: AAJ TAK: Mahanagar
Read more
Reply
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Here you go again.... Farmers will just find anything to protest now and this will go on till next year.

    I have no investment in N Expressway, but in my opinion it is safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Also i rad somewhere that though nes channels are talking abt agitation at secyor 7x... but some ppl visiting these areas are not seeing any agitations at the sites.

    So is it a possibility that news channels are being politically motivated?

    Also are aajtak ppl showing any visuals for agitations which confirms the location of agitations?




    Originally Posted by djvjain
    Here you go again.... Farmers will just find anything to protest now and this will go on till next year.

    I have no investment in N Expressway, but in my opinion it is safe.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest evening news of some channels show farmers agitating in front of Jaypee Public School in Sector 128 at X-way. Sultanpur villagers stopped internal road construction in JP project adjoining area. Without doubt they are getting emboldened day by day.
    CommentQuote
  • Its sad, smart politics always screws the common man....

    Its a tense time for a person who has to continue paying EMIs and be unsure that he will ever get his/her dream house.
    This situation can happen in any part of india.
    Hope things settle down soon to the benefit of all parties involved... give extra compensation to the farmer and dreamhouse to the buyer. If the buyer has to cough up 2% to 5% more to get rid of this tension then so be it...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayjain
    Its sad, smart politics always screws the common man....

    Its a tense time for a person who has to continue paying EMIs and be unsure that he will ever get his/her dream house.
    This situation can happen in any part of india.
    Hope things settle down soon to the benefit of all parties involved... give extra compensation to the farmer and dreamhouse to the buyer. If the buyer has to cough up 2% to 5% more to get rid of this tension then so be it...


    You are right man.

    I wonder if the Judges and farmers were sleeping when more than half
    the newspapers were covered with advertisements luring innocent people
    to buy flats at Noida Extension and You could listen to these ads
    every five minutes on all radio channels.

    All the banks were more than willing to finance these flats, Now when thousands of people have invested their hard earned money into these flats, these have been considered Illegal. I am hopeful that most people will get their money back , But what if they had invested somewhere else? obviously the value would have risen significantly by now.

    At the end of the day, Loss has to be borne by the common man (end
    user). Big builders will be hardly effected. Authority people have
    nothing to loose, they will get their pay cheques on time. Good time
    for farmers to sell off the land at their terms!! And the search for
    own house begins again for a common man.....

    Ye hai mera INDIA :bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • I agree, even 10 % extra is worth it to get what you started paying for.
    CommentQuote
  • Stud and jain,

    i am optimistic , a solution would be found out soon and the cunning politicians will realize their mistake for taking all for granted and taking sides of the people who will benefit them the most.... (farmers).

    All our politicians will note the power of the common man once they become united.

    Hope for the best to happen for all parties involved.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinayjain
    Stud and jain,

    i am optimistic , a solution would be found out soon and the cunning politicians will realize their mistake for taking all for granted and taking sides of the people who will benefit them the most.... (farmers).

    All our politicians will note the power of the common man once they become united.

    Hope for the best to happen for all parties involved.


    I am still optimistic too dear but that was a general discussion where "Common Man" comes into the picture like every time as usual became part of that Politic.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, anybody witnessed agitation today on expressway projects.
    CommentQuote
  • The news on india tv. It also mentions Lotus Boulevard but not Panache.

    Farmers Agitation Spreads To Noida
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar , even farmers know that their case is not tenable in court. Let's see what Noida Authority does , maybe compensation will be increased.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    Guys, anybody witnessed agitation today on expressway projects.


    Congress may gain a little bit in UP by all these shitty politics, but I m sure on the whole congress has dented its image a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    Yaar , even farmers know that their case is not tenable in court. Let's see what Noida Authority does , maybe compensation will be increased.



    suavedude.....please read patwari village judgment very carefully at http://nefbwa.com/downloads/Judgment-High%20Court-Patwari.pdf in particular paragraphs-25, 34, 36 to 38.

    In my opinion, the farmers have understood this judgment much better than we educated fellas sitting here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    Congress may gain a little bit in UP by all these shitty politics, but I m sure on the whole congress has dented its image a lot.


    I agree with you.
    CommentQuote
  • Builders just paid 5% of the money in Noida Extension plots allotted to them. This means Builders have not invested as we may think. Real loser is end customer.
    CommentQuote