I have a property at e-way and payment is due...pls suggest wat to do...although banks are disbursing the amt but cant trust the banks after extension fiasco....
Read more
Reply
24 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I am in the same boat but given the fact that after all these judgements banks are still continuing with the disbursements shows that not everything is wrong. Banks are better placed and better legally adviced than we are and if still they are continuing it would be on a very solid reason.

    I'll continue with the payments as long as my builder continues with the work with full force. Although I suggest we ask each of our builder to give us written details about acquisition mode, list of cases pending against plots and terms and conditions of allotment.
    Please keep posting your builder's responses for benefit of all on this/project thread.
    CommentQuote
  • same condition is with me , my due date is First week of august , but dont know when farmer will stop construction work in sector 7X & expressway, today in sec-128 , farmer stop construction work in JP school site near Kosmos.

    now Gurgaon is only to safe invest in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • I think we should hold the cheques as of now...situation is very tense and builder will understand it and will give some time ,so that picture gets clear....
    CommentQuote
  • Mine is also same condition my payment is due in Pan oasis SEC-71 of around 30% should i pay or wait .I have not taken financing from any bank please please advice.I am not sleeping very well now days.After searching for around 2 months i have booked this property just a month ago now all of this happened it's just sxxt yaar.
    CommentQuote
  • There are two aspects
    1. Your project get affected and all the trouble of NE comes in and in the worst case you loose your investment made so far.

    2. Absolutely no effect on your project and your builder continue meeting payment milestones. You default in payment as per the agreed payment schedule and your builder is in a legal position to impose penalty on late payments and at the extreme case, cancel your allotment.

    These are the two extremes and you will be anywhere in between. Analyse your situation properly and take action accordingly.

    Your builder might be cash rich and very nice... they will understand your situation and will not make much noise... or your builder is so cunning that even a 1 day delay is charged.. and so on.

    Point is, understand your specific situation and act... there is no single answer.

    I just paid my installment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    There are two aspects
    1. Your project get affected and all the trouble of NE comes in and in the worst case you loose your investment made so far.

    2. Absolutely no effect on your project and your builder continue meeting payment milestones. You default in payment as per the agreed payment schedule and your builder is in a legal position to impose penalty on late payments and at the extreme case, cancel your allotment.

    These are the two extremes and you will be anywhere in between. Analyse your situation properly and take action accordingly.

    Your builder might be cash rich and very nice... they will understand your situation and will not make much noise... or your builder is so cunning that even a 1 day delay is charged.. and so on.

    Point is, understand your specific situation and act... there is no single answer.

    I just paid my installment.

    g-harondabhai..with which builder you are... i mean where u hve booked?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    g-harondabhai..with which builder you are... i mean where u hve booked?


    One in Pari Chowk area
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    One in Pari Chowk area

    you mean Zohaib's area?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    you mean Zohaib's area?


    Zohaib is my next door neighbour :bab (48): ... only thing I don't know him except online
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Zohaib is my next door neighbour :bab (48): ... only thing I don't know him except online

    Where is Zohaib when the forum needs him badly for his advice?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Where is Zohaib when the forum needs him badly for his advice?


    Jhak ke dekhne do .... hmm, bhaisaab naha rahe hain abhi.. nahane ke baad sayad computer on karenge ..:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • MET dept forecasted lesser rainfall this monsoon - don't expect any barsaati mendhak to surface ;)

    Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    MET dept forecasted lesser rainfall this monsoon - don't expect any barsaati mendhak to surface ;)

    Rohit

    Rohit...few of my friends seeking to invest in neharpar....can you please advice which are the best areas there to invest to make three-fold profit?

    PS: yeah please share what you are going to buy on Monday. BP deal has been approved as now.
    CommentQuote
  • NRI Residency Pari chowk

    Is anyone aware if NRI Residency in Pari Chowk has been impacted because of the recent court decisions regarding land acquisitions.
    CommentQuote
  • today .. Guys any update from Authority side?

    In yesrt article i saw this cutting :

    These lands were acquired by invoking the urgency clause of the Land Acquisition Act of 1894, which allows the government to dilute due process in case of an emergency.

    But Noida Authority Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Balvinder Kumat told media, “If this clause is challenged, then not a single sector in Noida and Greater Noida would be spared. All the sectors would be under a cloud… all projects threatened.”
    CommentQuote