Farmers Agitation Spreads To Noida

mentions about Lotus Boulevard specifically.
Read more
Reply
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    LZ is the safest bet:bab (22):. bhai inauguration pe kab bula rahe ho..?:bab (59):

    ab bhai hamein chain se baithne aur sone do....weekend aa gaya hai... tum bhi so jao.....:bab (6):


    jab bhi likhta hun .. sleep mode mein chale jate ho bhai ..

    chain se baithne nahi doonga ..to matlag ..JAGO !! JAGO INDIA JAGO !!
    CommentQuote
  • LOL Rishi, now I hope Gambhir and Mukund makes 100's as well. Good Night and chill out guys , no panicking :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    when are elections coming in Haryana?

    kya..koi golmaal karneka irada hai kya..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    Farmers Agitation Spreads To Noida

    mentions about Lotus Boulevard specifically.




    Also the video on this aaj tak link does not mentions LB, its only the text that mentions so. So for sure that the reporter just surveyed the area and might have added names of all the projects he would have seen.
    CommentQuote
  • Please don't create these kinds of thread. It creates a lot of panic among buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • RECENT MAIL FROM THE 3C OFFICE CHECK OUT EVERYONE AND GIVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

    Indian Real Estate's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jeet2011
    RECENT MAIL FROM THE 3C OFFICE CHECK OUT EVERYONE AND GIVE YOUR COMMENTS!!!

    Indian Real Estate's Photos - Wall Photos | Facebook


    Dear Jeet,

    We cant rely on any commens by Builders because in Noida Ext. many builders were also sending many mails and letters and we all know what happened.

    Only NA can do some fav. in Noida if they have some intention to save Investors and End users
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    Dear Jeet,

    We cant rely on any commens by Builders because in Noida Ext. many builders were also sending many mails and letters and we all know what happened.

    Only NA can do some fav. in Noida if they have some intention to save Investors and End users



    StudRawk bhai tumhare vichar bhi noida ko le kar negative ho gaye kya bhai?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    StudRawk bhai tumhare vichar bhi noida ko le kar negative ho gaye kya bhai?


    Not at all Ankur dear, i am still a well wisher for Noida

    Actually its a big politics moves in. I just meant, NA should think about buyers before farmers would be more aggressive and buyers will be more tensed for another few days.

    In yesrt article i saw this cutting :

    These lands were acquired by invoking the urgency clause of the Land Acquisition Act of 1894, which allows the government to dilute due process in case of an emergency.

    But Noida Authority Chairman and Chief Executive Officer Balvinder Kumat told media, “If this clause is challenged, then not a single sector in Noida and Greater Noida would be spared. All the sectors would be under a cloud… all projects threatened.”


    I am wondering if such lands acquired in 2003 and and Chairman and Chief Executive Officer passing such an uncertain statement which makes the doubt for whole Noida and NE future. NA should have learnt what happened to NE, they should prepare for settlements or compensation before Lands will be in dispute which actually should not be disputed as per calculation.

    We understand SC/HC should not scrapped 5 years old acquisition but Noida Farmers are in huge motivation by NE events. They will put all efforts to get extra profit for sure. Things are just in doubt when Politics come into the picture. So NA should take any quick and smart decision if BMW wants her chair still alive.

    All buyers are looking for satisfactory answers by NA because builder's promises are wastage.
    CommentQuote
  • LB LP

    Could you tell where it mentions LB or LP? In one of the paras it says 3c, but LB LP names are nowhere


    Originally Posted by topjobsncr
    Don't know why this mentions about LB specifically.
    Has anybody any idea whether there was agitation in front of Boulevard site?
    CommentQuote
  • 3C's name may be coming because of their upcoming (currently on hold) project Sports Village. More, these news makers don't know much about RE (they always busy in other newslike "Breaking News : Prince bore well me gira, Aishwarya Rai Bachhan is pregnant, Sadhu ka mayajaal, Sansani, Box office, nach baliye)....they made a trip to x-way & found under construction projects & put them all in the list w/o verifying the details, yesterday on Star news ..some Azwaani reporter...had a full round on x-way..he even mentioned ATS Village..which later corrected by some IC guy accompanying him on his journey on x-way.
    CommentQuote
  • LB LP

    Thanks for clarifying the situation but people should be careful in making their comments. I read the full article but no where it says LB or LP- so what is the reason for creating sensation that a particular project is safe while others are not. This shows the real intention of the person- or probably he/she doesnt have any other things to do. Creator of this thread might be one of them


    Originally Posted by LChand
    3C's name may be coming because of their upcoming (currently on hold) project Sports Village. More, these news makers don't know much about RE (they always busy in other newslike "Breaking News : Prince bore well me gira, Aishwarya Rai Bachhan is pregnant, Sadhu ka mayajaal, Sansani, Box office, nach baliye)....they made a trip to x-way & found under construction projects & put them all in the list w/o verifying the details, yesterday on Star news ..some Azwaani reporter...had a full round on x-way..he even mentioned ATS Village..which later corrected by some IC guy accompanying him on his journey on x-way.
    CommentQuote
  • LB/LP are quite safe. If one sees, the areas around sec-100 & sec-110, they don't look like farm areas and both have been acquired in 1989. Should not be a problem, if farmers still approach, max. shall be 5% developed land (if not given before)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KMP_FNG
    yaar Noida may koi safe nahi lagta hai ?

    JP is safe only , kyonki JP ne mayawati, mulayam aur congress , sabko khoob paisa khilaya hoga


    JP investors ko poocho how safe is JP. Politics ne sabka band baja diya, people will come to power to loot more, and nothing else. I have lost trust in any entity Govt or Builder, abhi sab hai RAM BHAROSE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    LB/LP are quite safe. If one sees, the areas around sec-100 & sec-110, they don't look like farm areas and both have been acquired in 1989. Should not be a problem, if farmers still approach, max. shall be 5% developed land (if not given before)


    And more over none of the news papers / news channels are mentioning sector 100 and 110 per say.
    The name Panache & Boulevard are coming may be just because these are on expressway or have gained some publicity, without mention of the respected sectors numbers being in news.
    CommentQuote