Farmers Agitation Spreads To Noida

mentions about Lotus Boulevard specifically.
Read more
35 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by rishimanglesh
    woohoohoooooo !! read carefully.. several others could mean whole world :

These projects include Amrapali Sapphire, Unitech Golf Country Club, 3C Lotus Boulevard, Supertech Esquire and several others.

Guys, when I started stock market in 2008, market crashed.
    Now, I bought a home for myself, seems like whole township is crashed.

But don't blame me for your idiocy :bab (59):

PS - Jab taq koi convince nahi karta LZ safe hai .. kisi ko chain se baithne nahi doonga :bab (45):

Bhai, if this is true that where ever you show interest is doomed, please vote for congress for all your life. Sabka bhala hoga aapka bhi :)
    CommentQuote
  • LB/LP

Yes, the situation is changing day by day, first nobody expected Patwari acquisition to be cancelled. then came the news that NE will be no more. Now even 7x sectors are being targeted by Farmers. You never know expressway projects might be next on the list. One case being held in favour of Farmers by SC would provoke other farmers of that area to file cases,unite and stop work, as already happening in 7x. I hope and pray LB/LP projects are safe!! In all this panic situation, no body is pointing/critising GN authority and UP Govt for this fraud!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • LP is SAFE

Pls find attached SEARCH REPORT of LP land. This land is undisputed and there was no cliamant or owner/co-owner of this property since 1999.

Which mean, this property must have been acquired way back before 1999 and farmers who were owners of this land at that time must have been compensated as then prevailing rates by NOIDA and farmers must have taken the compensation too.

Also, it has been verified by email sent by 3C that, AS OF NOW, there is no court case pending on 3C LP property.

So guys, just chill and stay calm in this situation.

regards,
    NJ
    CommentQuote
  • LP/LB/LZ/300....

Cant we ask 3c management to arrange a general meeting where buyer representatives can raise thier queries about the land ownership and verify the documents? What I have noticed is that all 3c buyers, be it LB or LP or LZ, have full faith in 3c management but they want to know more to pacify the anxiety.

Probably I am wrong hence need replies from all 3c buyers......
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Friend,

Very good suggestion, Count me in.

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by vic1975
    Cant we ask 3c management to arrange a general meeting where buyer representatives can raise thier queries about the land ownership and verify the documents? What I have noticed is that all 3c buyers, be it LB or LP or LZ, have full faith in 3c management but they want to know more to pacify the anxiety.

Probably I am wrong hence need replies from all 3c buyers......
    CommentQuote