Corruption ....one of the largest issues on which even highly literates follow a 4th pass driver Anna and a 7th pass crook Ramdev....

When it comes to their own gain they become blind....

Countrion mein country INDIA...
Stateon mein state ...UP
On top of that NOIDA...
Cherry on the cake BMW ...

One of the most corrupt CM politician after Sharad pawar and Yediruppaa...

And some bunch of neo rich following the NOIDA story due to happenings in just last 4 years...

End users ...just wait this is a circle of life ...after few months when the dust settles down ...this artificial hype will go down and you will get your choices at right price...Sit on CASH...CASH is king....

Investors...the large investors flush with accounted money dont have a better place to invest than this corrupt NOIDA....some small investors are bound to get screwed .the broker nexus and tips are such tempting...It happens daily in stock exchange....

This whole thing is not very simple to get sorted out....it not just the authority paying back the builders and the farmers....

YOU are forgetting the 5000 per sq.m. cash component that changed hands and may be in swiss banks or mauritius or again reinvested in some carry forward second projects thru front men.....which is now difficult to route back....How to channelise that money back...only white component can be sorted out....

When u all were happy using s did you ever think that RAJA was playing a different game....

As long everything was undercover ...everything was fine ....now this whole raita is huge to sort out...and there are more invisible things than what is visible.....

In NOIDA in any plot it is 15 percent cheque : to 85% cash and u thot the figures being quoted by media is in some european country....

The speedy development you saw in NOIDA was not becausee BMW loves you ...because to attract 10,00,000 crore spending 200-300 crores is no big deal...and that too is a source of blood money....See the parks she is making....Let she be out of government...an acre park can be developed in 2-4 lacs ....and it is a 2-3 cror game in itself...and all petty contractors ...her sidekick's sidekick's sidekick's are getting contracts....

The people who are crying hoarse in this forum either they are so dumb or innocent that they understand a SCAM is a SCAM only when it come out in TV channels or news papers ...rest everything is fairplay.....

Chalo ....my posts in last 5 months somebody may have taken notice and had become cautious ....rest who were abusing ...wud like to have their opinion on the whole tragedy....
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • So you mean to say all projects will go to halt.... and when the things get settle... people will get the flat of their choice in the reasonable rates? NE, I don't know..but rates in Noida will not go down....but will go up...n up . NE episode is all different than Noida. Illiterate and greedy farmers of Noida think that they'll cash out this situation...they are not even aware of the clauses under which the land in Noida was acquired. But as now some decision on NE are coming over and they are watching on the TV that NE farmers will sell their land to builders on market rate and will make huge money. This is making Noida farmers greedy. Let them go to the court & file a case, every land in Noida which is legal will remain safe. Even Nayabaas beside sec-15 of Noida was acquired in 1989. So this too will be demolished then?

Bhai....rates will not come down in Noida...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    So you mean to say all projects will go to halt.... and when the things get settle... people will get the flat of their choice in the reasonable rates? NE, I don't know..but rates in Noida will not go down....but will go up...n up . NE episode is all different than Noida. Illiterate and greedy farmers of Noida think that they'll cash out this situation...they are not even aware of the clauses under which the land in Noida was acquired. But as now some decision on NE are coming over and they are watching on the TV that NE farmers will sell their land to builders on market rate and will make huge money. This is making Noida farmers greedy. Let them go to the court & file a case, every land in Noida which is legal will remain safe. Even Nayabaas beside sec-15 of Noida was acquired in 1989. So this too will be demolished then?

Bhai....rates will not come down in Noida...

Several members say that farmers of NE are too much greedy, as I am also a IT professional and several of my friends have invested in NE hence I also more inspired by this line "farmers of NE are too much greedy" but still sometimes I also think the other way,

If farmers are more greedy to sell their own land at good market price which was taken by the authority under emergency clause forcefully without their willing then what about us, are we was also not greedy to purchase a 2 BHK flat near Noida in 15 Lac so that it appreciated soon to 30+ Lac. Now finally it will be seen that whose greedy-ness will be full filled. But if we see both side of coin that if someone is greedy to sell his goodies now at higher price which was forcefully stolen , then other person is greedy to buy others stolen goodies at lower price (at least half price then current adjacent market). And hence line for both FARMERS & NE Investors, Lalach Buri Bala Hai. My this comment is only for NE and not for Noida sector.
    CommentQuote
  • I disagree with you Saurabh. You are trying to weigh everybody in same way. There are many people in both noida and noida extension who are buying to fulfil their dream of owning a house - by putting their lifetime savings and future payments - where they can see their children grow, dont have to change houses like banjaras every 11 months.
    CommentQuote
  • for end users "Greed" word is not applicable but for investors...yeah it is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    for end users "Greed" word is not applicable but for investors...yeah it is.

Thanks for correcting me, Yes my words was only for INVESTOR and not for End Users at all who actually want to live there. There is no harm to discuss every side of coin.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Thanks for correcting me, Yes my words was only for INVESTOR and not for End Users at all who actually want to live there. There is no harm to discuss every side of coin.

People say investors are greedy, Authority is greedy, govt is greedy, builder are greedy. This all is true. Problem is when they say 'Poor Farmers'. Aren't farmers greedy ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    People say investors are greedy, Authority is greedy, govt is greedy, builder are greedy. This all is true. Problem is when they say 'Poor Farmers'. Aren't farmers greedy ?

Farmers are also greedy but some facts, Farmers do not sell their land 2 years before in NE it was forcefully captured in Emergency Clause (Hatiyaye gaye thi) at throwaway prices by authority without their consent, if farmers of NE sell their land with their own consent (like did in RNE, directly to builder at 5-10K PSY) then I must say that if such issue appears in future then only , only & only farmers was responsible. cases was pending in court from last 2 years and several dharna pradarshan also done by farmers of NE during last 2 years, please find old news papers (I can also do if any member need such news).

Simply answer me. If anybody stolen the 5 Tola (50 Gram) GOLD Bangles of your wife 4 years before and police got find the thief now after 4 years then which options you will prefer by theif 1. Take GOLD Bangles Back , 2. Take GOLD price of 5 Tola as per 4 years old GOLD rate (60K) , 3. Take GOLD price of 5 Tola as per today GOLD rate (110 K). Now in place of yourself & thief you can put FARMERS & AUTHORITY.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh

If tales and stories carry any meaning to anybody...then this NOIDA story is the story of the Golden Hen...

Seeing the fluid nature of UP politics and a huge landbank ....BMW thought of killing the golden hen ...before the next elections as KAL HO NA HO....Now when in power ..in Indian context ...person feels he or she is the king...see ...did Kalmadi ever thought that he will land where he is now...

Now every piece of land was sold ........and that too thru emergency clause....This clause is used only when you have to acquire land for projects of national importance ...not an individuals importance.... such as dams,power projects,hospitasl,highways......

If BMW was genuinely interested in your well,being then whole of NOIDA should have been sold thru NOIDA AUTHORItY DIRECTLY...

NOW THE GREED FACTOR.....

This is a human instinct...cheap..cheap ..cheap and all the ants line up....

Farmers...their bad times.....Fertile Land was acquired forcibly with no choice to them ....now it is their day..they are reaping it to the full.....
    Dont call them farmers...farmers were the earlier generations...this progeny are your cab drivers...news paper vendors...property dealers ,local netas and notoriuos characters who are responsible for gundai and petty crimes in your area...

Situation is very complex due to cash deals of ruling party ....this cannot be reverted and situation is highly complex....

Next move in sorting out this issue can only be after the elections....TILL THEN...Investors...look for greener pastures...ab charity karogey naheee...Saath upar lejaa sakte nahee.... Happy Investing....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Several members say that farmers of NE are too much greedy, as I am also a IT professional and several of my friends have invested in NE hence I also more inspired by this line "farmers of NE are too much greedy" but still sometimes I also think the other way,

If farmers are more greedy to sell their own land at good market price which was taken by the authority under emergency clause forcefully without their willing then what about us, are we was also not greedy to purchase a 2 BHK flat near Noida in 15 Lac so that it appreciated soon to 30+ Lac. Now finally it will be seen that whose greedy-ness will be full filled. But if we see both side of coin that if someone is greedy to sell his goodies now at higher price which was forcefully stolen , then other person is greedy to buy others stolen goodies at lower price (at least half price then current adjacent market). And hence line for both FARMERS & NE Investors, Lalach Buri Bala Hai. My this comment is only for NE and not for Noida sector.

Rats will follow where Cheese is. Everyone knows it, Noida extension is the cheese and people thinking of making quick money Rats, but some genuine cases who could not afford a house earlier fond this as one and last chance.

Yaar socho a person making 50k take home cannot afford a 2BHK in Indirapuram (~40 lacs), CR is 30L and is surrounded by controversies and being part of Ghaziabad. Noida Extension though it's Greater Noida but marketing it as Noida Extension was enough to lure people.

Builders paid just 5% of the money to athority, Noida Extension is a SCAM, authority will prefer giving land back. Authority cannot claim they sold the Land to Builders at same price as they paid to Farmers and rest all is future payments. HC has quashed 1200 acre land out of 2000 acre. BMW will make sure Noida Extension reaches where it started from, no roads, no metro and nothing.

Now in Noida, GREED is reaching new heights with every passing day. Clear indication Congress workers fueling this. Please pass this message to Amul baby that Haryana and Maharshtra are equally in Land Scam, please protest there too.
    CommentQuote