Zohaib, if you here on IREF forum then we need your advice over current Noida scenario.. As you have the expertise on N-Express way projects. What's your suggestion now after Noida extension war. Should be continue to believe on NE-way projects if those are safe?:bab (22):
Read more
27 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ondabhai
    Lets face the reality.

Zohaib is undoubtedly one of the most knowledgeable person in the region. He talks only realistic, practical and logical facts. Sometime he repeats the same thing again and again as we have so many seasonal birds, who ask the same question again and again.

Now, on the other side, we have many people who are very focused to their own project only (for different reasons and motives ..) ... aapne faida se matlab..

Now there is no harm in focused to one project or one area ... but the problem starts when you are SO NARROW to appreciate or tolerate a different opinion, a different views, a different angle.

As clearly said many a times, we are not expecting Zohaib to come up with a 2 minute ready made solution ... but he can definitely shed some new perspective.

My simple question to you ... why are you so scared of views from one individual?
    if you do not like his views, just ignore ..... but you are so scared.

And finally, knowledge is everywhere .... but we still buy book, we still go to teacher, we still discuss with our bujurg

Don't be so panicked if your decision (read project) is so nice and just right.

If you are dieing to reply this post, have courage to reply why are you so scared of Zohaib's view first and then do whatever else you want to do.

Gha-rondabhai, who is scared of Zohaib? I don't know whom you referred your post to, but I admired Zohaib in my post. I don't think people are scared of him. His views are anyway present in diff threads, which can be found by some searching. Only thing is that those threads have now gone to maybe 10th page or more. If Zohaib comes back, he will write those things again, and hence they will be visible on 1st page, always. So less work for readers. This is what I meant by 2-minute maggie.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    Gha-rondabhai, who is scared of Zohaib? I don't know whom you referred your post to, but I admired Zohaib in my post. I don't think people are scared of him. His views are anyway present in diff threads, which can be found by some searching. Only thing is that those threads have now gone to maybe 10th page or more. If Zohaib comes back, he will write those things again, and hence they will be visible on 1st page, always. So less work for readers. This is what I meant by 2-minute maggie.

Great.

The issue is, any fact, data, information, views depends on CONTEXT and situation. .... precisely that's what people are eager to hear from Zohaib too.

We are interested to hear Zohaib's view on the entire drama. We are interested to have a new perspective of the development in current context. Definitely many and many people thought that Zohaib can add value and hence the request... I am unable to understand why some people always has reservation about Zohaib ... if you don't like his post, don't read .... isn't it as simple as that?

The reason is very clear... no one ever asked to hear view of XYZ .... then why so many people are asking for Zohaib's view? you know the answer and I know the answer. .... you also know who are scared and I also know who are scared. (oh yes, I know you are not scared)

If you want to have that kind of image and respect ... you have to earn that.
    CommentQuote
    Great.

The issue is, any fact, data, information, views depends on CONTEXT and situation. .... precisely that's what people are eager to hear from Zohaib too.

We are interested to hear Zohaib's view on the entire drama. We are interested to have a new perspective of the development in current context. Definitely many and many people thought that Zohaib can add value and hence the request... I am unable to understand why some people always has reservation about Zohaib ... if you don't like his post, don't read .... isn't it as simple as that?

The reason is very clear... no one ever asked to hear view of XYZ .... then why so many people are asking for Zohaib's view? you know the answer and I know the answer. .... you also know who are scared and I also know who are scared. (oh yes, I know you are not scared)

If you want to have that kind of image and respect ... you have to earn that.

Dear Mr. Zohaib, Please tell us the consequences of various solutions that may crop up for the turmoil in NE area. I am also one of the inverstors and am eagerly awaiting tommorrows judgement of the HC. If the court repeats its stand, what should the investor do? There were various solutions offerd i.e. GNOIDA offering alternative sites to the builders, money being refunded by the builders with or without interest to the investers and the worst being total loss and long legal battle for the investers. What is your take on all these options?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashok4814
    Zohaib, if you here in IRES forum then we need your advice over current Noida scenerio.. As you have the expertise on N-Express way projects. What's your suggestion now after Noida extension war. Should be continue to beleive on NE-way projects if those are safe?:bab (22):

Ashok,

I don't know who Zohaib is or what kind of advices he used to give. So what I am going to write might not hold true for Zohaib, but will definitely hold true for majority of consultants/advisers/well wishers. I am not an expert on real estate, but do know a thing or two about investments, so will restrict myself to a generic point of view which will apply to all fields where money is involved. (mostly based on my experience in the Stock Market)

1 There is nothing called "Free Lunch": Nothing in life comes for free. No one gives you advice for free. Any person claiming to give free advice has to have something at stake. Always question the motive of any person giving free advice.

2 Different Risk Profiles: Risk Profile means the ability to take risk or more crudely the amount of money you can loose without affecting your financial well being. Every individual has a different risk appetite, for 1 person a loss of 100 can affect his financial well being. For another person a loss of even 10 lakhs might not affect him financially.

3 Different Objectives: Every person has different objectives in life. For someone who is 55 years old, security of capital is the most important objective. Such person should invest money only is a place where his capital is protected, even if it means close to 0% return on investment. A 22 year old on the other hand can risk everything; even if he looses, he has age on his side and he can earn once again.

4 Herd Impulse: These are people who go with the flow. If majority of people around them are selling they will sell, if majority of people around them are buying they will buy. They do not try to understand why a particular stock should be bought or why it should be sold. Such people can make money in the short term, but in the long term, in most cases, they end up loosing their initial investment.

In any field of investment, do not become part of the herd. If you want to invest your money, make sure that you learn everything about the area/field where you intend to invest your money. Its better to sit out and repent your decision of not going with the flow; rather than going with the flow and loosing everything.

5 Home Vs. Investment: This is the only point which is specific to real estate. And it seems most people confuse between the two. You put your money into RE for either of the two purposes, never for both. If you are buying a house for the first time, ideally it should be based on your family's needs. You should completely disregard the potential future price of this property. Go for something which will suit your family at a price which you can afford. Do not go for a property based on the profits you might earn in future.
    On the other hand if you already own a house and are entering RE for making money, make sure you know everything about the RE business before making your first investment. For instance, you should know what kind of margin a RE company makes on every residential project. If you invest your money after careful research, there is very little chance that you will loose your investment.

As regards your Q of what to do in NE; it would completely depend on you. No one can, and should, tell you what to do with your money. If you earn profits, it will be your profits and if there is a loss it will be your loss, no one will come to share it with you.

The situation can be assessed differently by different persons; for instance there is someone on IREF who thinks this is the best time to invest in NE. On the other hand there are people who think they have already lost everything. And then there are people who fall somewhere in between these two extremes.

So my friend there is no ready made solution (2minute maggie) for any problem, specially when it comes to money.
    CommentQuote
  • King_jsr,

Without any doubt, I like your writing. If you bother to read the entire thread, you would have understood that as I clearly mentioned that in one of the post.

There is no "Free Lunch" .... almost agreed dear!! then why are you sharing your khazana of knowledge here ? don't say ego boosting!!

It would have appropriate to spend few minutes to go through tons of writings by Zohaib to understand why so many people are looking forward to hear his views. You would have understood, why I am supporting him so much.

In a very nutshell, he will not give a generic suggestion that you gave here or most of us give. There are something in his writing that you either love it or hate it ... nothing in between.
    CommentQuote
  • I request you to please stop all this over Zohaib. Already there is a Thread for Zohaib if he wants he can post his comments.

Please invest your valuable thoughts to major issues of Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    I request you to please stop all this over Zohaib. Already there is a Thread for Zohaib if he wants he can post his comments.

Please invest your valuable thoughts to major issues of Noida.

Completely agree. It will be good if we all act as grown ups. We do not go asking people if it will be ok to take a leak when the bladder is about to burst. Zohaib is a knowledgeable fellow for sure. He will write if he feels like. In the meantime, lets put effort in becoming knowledgable enough ourselves.
    CommentQuote
    King_jsr,

Without any doubt, I like your writing. If you bother to read the entire thread, you would have understood that as I clearly mentioned that in one of the post.

There is no "Free Lunch" .... almost agreed dear!! then why are you sharing your khazana of knowledge here ? don't say ego boosting!!

It would have appropriate to spend few minutes to go through tons of writings by Zohaib to understand why so many people are looking forward to hear his views. You would have understood, why I am supporting him so much.

In a very nutshell, he will not give a generic suggestion that you gave here or most of us give. There are something in his writing that you either love it or hate it ... nothing in between.

I have never said that I am doing this for free nor will I ever claim that I am into charity.

However, I should also clarify that I am neither a buyer in NE nor a Farmer; I am not working for either a builder or for GNIDA, I am not even associated with any political party.

I have started writing on IREF very recently for purely non-financial reasons. Which means that I do stand to gain from this exercise, but not in financial terms.

And I would expect everyone to trust the statement made above. If you don't, I would be more than happy to explain it further, but that would be my last post on this forum. :bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Lets close this loved and hated thread with a positive note .. with this classic joke

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson goes on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes,” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute.

“Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.

Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.

“Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.

What does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment. ‘Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

Hope you understand, why someone asked Zohaib's view.
    CommentQuote
  • oda and Lal Chand Bhai...what's your opinion about current scenerio on Noida situation....seems that this issue will spread all over Noida day by day..and it will now cover not only new sectors and old sectors of Noida.. what should investor do at this moment.. what about the investor who has opted cash down? This is the worst situation for inversotors :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
    Lets close this loved and hated thread with a positive note .. with this classic joke

Sherlock Holmes and Dr. Watson goes on a camping trip. After a good dinner and a bottle of wine, they retire for the night, and go to sleep. Some hours later, Holmes wakes up and nudges his faithful friend.

"Watson, look up at the sky and tell me what you see.”

I see millions and millions of stars, Holmes,” replies Watson.

“And what do you deduce from that?”

Watson ponders for a minute.

“Well, astronomically, it tells me that there are millions of galaxies and potentially billions of planets.

Astrologically, I observe that Saturn is in Leo.

Horologically, I deduce that the time is approximately a quarter past three.

“Meteorologically, I suspect that we will have a beautiful day tomorrow.

Theologically, I can see that God is all powerful and that we are a small and insignificant part of the universe.

What does it tell you, Holmes?”

Holmes is silent for a moment. ‘Watson, you idiot!” he says. “Someone has stolen our tent!”

Hope you understand, why someone asked Zohaib's view.

Agreed. And now I completely understand. Thanks for the enlightenment.
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib is a wonder full writer as well as knowledable person. but at this time situation of NE is very cretical & complex. Situation may be turned to any direction in good or bad with few different news. Now at this time each individual has to taken his own decision as per his own risk taking capacity. Nobody can help any individual in that. If all of us remember that last time 2 weeks before Zohaib was sure that after SC verdits its completly confirmed that only very small portion of NE will effect (of shaberi gaon) and rest NE is more than enough to develop due to undisputed. But just after 2 weeks see what happen more area of NE got effected. So situation is very complex, no body can predict it perfectly now including Zohaib.
    Originally Posted by aam aadmi

ITS MADE CLEAR THAT 78 PERCENT LAND IN N.E HAS NO ISSUES..NO COURT CASES AND COMPENSATION GIVEN (IN THAT CASE FARMERS EVEN IF TEMPTED CANT DO ANYTHING)....22 PERCENT HAS ISSUES..
    CommentQuote