Will builders return the money?

Projects which have no CLP plan and builders are collecting money on time based manner....if I am correct there are few projects in Noida Extension who have no CLP plan but time based manner...every six months they have to pay certain amount. In such cases, builders have accumulated money from innocent buyers, have not built much, projects have been stopped.... now Supreme Court orders builders to return money to the buyer... will builder pay to buyer forget the interest....Principal amount itself is in doubt. What the buyer should do now? He has nowhere to go. Supreme Court's order to builder is not complete...return money ...but when ...six months, 1 year ..or any indefinite time..starting with small installments..., huh?

From where the money come?
Read more
23 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    Will builders return the money?

Projects which have no CLP plan and builders are collecting money on time based manner....if I am correct there are few projects in Noida Extension who have no CLP plan but time based manner...every six months they have to pay certain amount. In such cases, builders have accumulated money from innocent buyers, have not built much, projects have been stopped.... now Supreme Court orders builders to return money to the buyer... will builder pay to buyer forget the interest....Principal amount itself is in doubt. What the buyer should do now? He has nowhere to go. Supreme Court's order to builder is not complete...return money ...but when ...six months, 1 year ..or any indefinite time..starting with small installments..., huh?

From where the money come?

Builders are already saying they will return after getting their money back from Authority. It is already in loop.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Builders are already saying they will return after getting their money back from Authority. It is already in loop.

Saying and doing are two different things. (Almost) All the SPVs of affected projects will be put for bankrupcy and only proceeds of the liquidation would be available for distribution which will be distributed in following order
    1. Suppliers
    2. Other debtors
    3. Customers
    CommentQuote
  • Normally builders give construction work tender to contractors. One of my neighborhood construction contractor has got partial tender in one project Noida ext. He has not been given any money from builder for digging/ foundation/labour, material & tool cost .. ..Builder kept all the money he got from booking amounts/installments from buyers…
    CommentQuote
  • It looks at this time NEOMA is more inclined towards builder looby, as for builder lobby I can can only one thing "builders can not be fair for any one". I think NEOMA should take their stand against Builders which they are not looking to do. As I see in all news NEOMA is saying they do not want return of money at all from builders, then only want flat (same words which builder was saying previously at news channels).

Now If HC / SC still give decision in favor of farmers that NEOMA will effect badly because then builder will say that because all buyers are interested in flats and not in refund of money hence please wait because sooooooooooooooooooooon we will make agreement with farmers or something like that....... .... so wait for some time............. forgot any money return then because NEOMA himself saying about this in front of everyone that they do not want money at all from builders. What about if due to these words of NEOMA if builder started to give flats on paper in any outer areas of OLD GN or something like that very very far locations. Builders are very smart and forget if builder will shift flats of NE buyer to any better locations like Noida or GZB however they have large number of projects there also.

I advice NEOMA to take their stand clear. NEOMA got cheated by builder not by farmers, and better to say against builders clearly on public news channels otherwise later on this Builder Looby buyers ko kahi ka nahi chorege.

Even today in news channels some buyers are giving effective remarks in front of news channel that they booked 15 Lac flat very hard way now what to do (good stand for HC/SC as genuine end user) but on the other hand some buyers saying their family book 2 flats / 3 flats in NE now what to do (bad stand for HC/SC as such buyers are investor for courts). Say anything behind news channel carefully.

I just written which I analyze after watching all news channels.
    CommentQuote
  • one old lady was interviewed on STAR News... she said humne 6-7 flats (various relatives...mama, bhanja, tau, mausa, mausi, behnoi, etc;) book kiye hain different regions me..aur bhi book karne waale the..but ab yeh sab ho gaya... ab hum middle class kahaan jayein... if you really watch that news...the current house of that lady was a bungalow...whole-sole not a flat... such lady sayd I am middle class.... kya hoga iss desh..ka..

I request such news channels...please have some sense..whom to interview...go for the real buyer (end user)...and not the black money investors..
    CommentQuote
    one old lady was interviewed on STAR News... she said humne 6-7 flats (various relatives...mama, bhanja, tau, mausa, mausi, behnoi, etc;) book kiye hain different regions me..aur bhi book karne waale the..but ab yeh sab ho gaya... ab hum middle class kahaan jayein... if you really watch that news...the current house of that lady was a bungalow...whole-sole not a flat... such lady sayd I am middle class.... kya hoga iss desh..ka..

I request such news channels...please have some sense..whom to interview...go for the real buyer (end user)...and not the black money investors..

News channel wale maje le rahe hai aur TRP wara rahe hai, when they will show any buyer of NE whose family purchased 2 or more flats in NE it will give negative sign for HC as finally HC can say that for making good money from investors we can not make farmers sacrifice. Bhayya kuch to soch samagh kar bolo news channels ke samne NE walon, at-least we are more educated then farmers.
    CommentQuote
  • News channel should interview IREF users.. they have so knowledge about RE and current case and can give solution too

Saurabh/Lchand G.. why dont we approach media.. they are hungry of news..
    CommentQuote
  • In this country...media is on sell...all must be aware of NDTV's Barkha's case..... the only solution / way to solutions of the current situation is the protest by common people on the road....and be sensible enough to what to speak on the TV. I am also not with emotional people but sensitive people ....bhai use the emotions in the right directions...have sense what to speak on live channels, judges of HC & SC are also watching news. All buyers should come together and file a case against Greater NOIDA Authority and builder. Make a very strong case, collect the applicable best points.
    CommentQuote
  • Only solution looks like, Builders/Authority will give farmers some more compensation and dirt would settle down in 2-3 weeks.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Only solution looks like, Builders/Authority will give farmers some more compensation and dirt would settle down in 2-3 weeks.

Have you seen live interviews of every one in all news channels? solutions looks not as simple and fast. If at one news channel some group of farmers are saying we need more compensations then on other news channel other group of farmers are saying we have quite small piece of land and we only want to do farming. Do you know in shaberi lots of farmers have asked GNA to fill all the digs with sand and return back their whole land ASAP with the way as it was so that they can start farming ASAP. Problem is that all news channels are showing different type of groups and that make the situation unpredictable. Just same as buyers, few buyers group want full money back with interest but few buyers group do not want money back at all from builders and saying we want flat any how. :bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • News channels using the word "INVESTORS".....see
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Have you seen live interviews of every one in all news channels? solutions looks not as simple and fast. If at one news channel some group of farmers are saying we need more compensations then on other news channel other group of farmers are saying we have quite small piece of land and we only want to do farming. Do you know in shaberi lots of farmers have asked GNA to fill all the digs with sand and return back their whole land ASAP with the way as it was so that they can start farming ASAP. Problem is that all news channels are showing different type of groups and that make the situation unpredictable. Just same as buyers, few buyers group want full money back with interest but few buyers group do not want money back at all from builders and saying we want flat any how. :bab (38):

come on, do you still think farming is possible on that land? do you still think farmers really want to do farming? do you still think builder are going to make that land again ready for agriculture before leaving? These all are just the ways of asking for compensation. And that is the only solution. Some more compensation after negotiation and things back to normal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    It looks at this time NEOMA is more inclined towards builder looby, as for builder lobby I can can only one thing "builders can not be fair for any one". I think NEOMA should take their stand against Builders which they are not looking to do. As I see in all news NEOMA is saying they do not want return of money at all from builders, then only want flat (same words which builder was saying previously at news channels).

Now If HC / SC still give decision in favor of farmers that NEOMA will effect badly because then builder will say that because all buyers are interested in flats and not in refund of money hence please wait because sooooooooooooooooooooon we will make agreement with farmers or something like that....... .... so wait for some time............. forgot any money return then because NEOMA himself saying about this in front of everyone that they do not want money at all from builders. What about if due to these words of NEOMA if builder started to give flats on paper in any outer areas of OLD GN or something like that very very far locations. Builders are very smart and forget if builder will shift flats of NE buyer to any better locations like Noida or GZB however they have large number of projects there also.

I advice NEOMA to take their stand clear. NEOMA got cheated by builder not by farmers, and better to say against builders clearly on public news channels otherwise later on this Builder Looby buyers ko kahi ka nahi chorege.

Even today in news channels some buyers are giving effective remarks in front of news channel that they booked 15 Lac flat very hard way now what to do (good stand for HC/SC as genuine end user) but on the other hand some buyers saying their family book 2 flats / 3 flats in NE now what to do (bad stand for HC/SC as such buyers are investor for courts). Say anything behind news channel carefully.

I just written which I analyze after watching all news channels.

Already there are whispers that NEOMA is popped up by some builders to pressurize courts/ authority & UP government. Pls remember NEOMA appeared on the scene suddenly with a bang..............
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by VKinNCR
    Already there are whispers that NEOMA is popped up by some builders to pressurize courts/ authority & UP government. Pls remember NEOMA appeared on the scene suddenly with a bang..............

even if this started by builders is not a problem..many genuine buyers have joined it ...objective of common people's interest should be met...that's the final goal..
    CommentQuote
    even if this started by builders is not a problem..many genuine buyers have joined it ...objective of common people's interest should be met...that's the final goal..

Dear Lchand,

Any update for today from NA side.

I saw on news channel, they are saying to sort out the problem in 15 days. but i wonder if farmers as they are planning to move court on Monday.
    CommentQuote