I have been trying to get access to notices issued by authority for notification of land and acquisition notices for 7x and x-way sectors but without much success. Noida authority website only contains notices from 2009. I have created this thread to share such notices which were published from 2003-till date to get a better idea of whole picture. Request you to please post links to such notices.

Any suggestion on how we can get access to those notices is also welcome.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by itismaddy
    I have been trying to get access to notices issued by authority for notification of land and acquisition notices for 7x and x-way sectors but without much success. Noida authority website only contains notices from 2009. I have created this thread to share such notices which were published from 2003-till date to get a better idea of whole picture. Request you to please post links to such notices.

Any suggestion on how we can get access to those notices is also welcome.

Wait for few days......as per order of SC, NA/ GNA are required to publish all details of land acquired and allotted t builders within 10 days. Read somewhere that authority is already on the job.
    CommentQuote
  • It only applies to GNIDA as per court rulings and there is no specified time for it. Following is copy and paste from Patwari judgement. It is better to gather information ourself to save us from unexpected and sudden change of events than just wait for babus to do something. If buyers of patwari were only aware that a stay order has been put on land but still authority continued with auction and builders with construction, some of them would have been saved the agony and sleepless nights.

I request the forum members to get together and collect as much information as possible before it is too late.

We therefore direct the GNIDA to publish entire details of the land
    which has been acquired in the last 10 years, and has been allotted to the builders, giving the name of villages
    and khatas on which plots have been alloted and constructions are in progress; the number of cases pending in
    courts against such acquisitions (mentioning the village and plots), and the number cases decided by the court.
    The publication of information will avoid doubts in the mind of general public as well as farmers of the area. The
    GIDA will also prepare booklet containing the aforementioned information and make it available to all concerned.
    CommentQuote
  • Then, only way to get authenticated information is through RTI i believe........
    CommentQuote
  • नोएडा में जमीन की जंग तेज, किसानों ने दिया अल्टिमेटम
    24 Jul 2011, 0709 hrs IST,नवभारत टाइम्स

????? ??? ???? ?? ??? ???, ??????? ?? ???? ?????????- Navbharat Times

आशीष दुबे
    नोएडा।। नोएडा एक्सटेंशन में किसानों की लड़ाई इस पार या उस पार के मोड़ पर पहुंच गई है। जमीन अधिग्रहण से प्रभावित किसानों की संघर्ष समिति ने शनिवार को पंचायत कर नोएडा अथॉरिटी को 31 जुलाई तक का अल्टिमेटम दे दिया। हालांकि सेक्टर 74 में धरना कर रहे किसान 5 अगस्त से पहले कोई कदम नहीं उठाना चाहते। बिल्डरों का काम रोका जाए या नहीं, यह फैसला लेने के लिए रविवार को किसानों की महापंचायत बुलाई गई है।

संघर्ष समिति के प्रवक्ता महेश अवाना ने बताया, अथॉरिटी ने हमारी जमीन 2003 में ली थी और विकसित करके 5 प्रतिशत लौटाने का वादा किया था, लेकिन यह पूरा नहीं किया गया। अब किसानों ने इसके अलावा गांवों का विकास सेक्टरों की तर्ज पर कराने, गांव में स्कूल एवं बरातघर का निर्माण और नगली वाजीदपुर गांव को हाइवे से जोड़ने की भी मांग की है।

31 जुलाई तक 21 सूत्री मांगें पूरी न होने पर एक्सप्रेस-वे समेत ज्यादातर अधिग्रहीत जमीनों पर निर्माण कार्य रोक दिए जाएंगे। नगली वाजीदपुर में इस बारे में हुई पंचायत में नगली नगला, रोहिल्लापुर, असगरपुर, गेझा, छपरौली आदि गांवों के भी करीब 500 किसानों ने भाग लिया। पंचायत में पहुंचे नोएडा अथॉरिटी डीसीईओ एन. पी. सिंह ने किसानों की समस्याएं जल्दी ही हल करने का आश्वासन दिया।

उधर, नोएडा के सेक्टर 74 में धरने पर बैठे किसानों का कहना है कि अथॉरिटी ने उनकी मांगें पूरी करने के लिए 5 अगस्त तक का समय मांगा है, इसलिए तब तक काम नहीं रोका जाएगा। एक दूसरे घटनाक्रम में शाहबेरी गांव में दोबारा जमीन अधिग्रहण के लिए सर्वे करने पहुंची अथॉरिटी की टीम को किसानों ने खदेड़कर भगा दिया।

अफसरों का कहना है कि रविवार को दोबारा टीम भेजी जाएगी, जबकि किसान पहले सुप्रीम कोर्ट के आदेश के मुताबिक खसरा, खतौनी में अपने नाम दर्ज करने पर अड़े हैं। ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी के डीसीईओ अखिलेश सिंह का कहना है कि शाहबेरी गांव के 131 किसानों को पहले मुआवजा लौटाने के लिए नोटिस दिए गए हैं। पहले वे मुआवजा वापस करें, फिर उनके नाम दर्ज होंगे।
    CommentQuote
  • I believe that the best method to be sure is to file a written RTI seeking details of the same to noida authority and have a written proof if anything wrong happens later on.
    CommentQuote
  • kisano ne kasam khayee... Noida ki eet se eet baja denge.
    Bhari tadaad me police sec-74 me ekatrtit...
    CommentQuote
  • Same fate as NE

I don't feel there will be any difference from that happened in NE.These sec 70s would also face the same actions.I'm only worried about my project & looking to come out before any more worse could happen.Now I'm sacred of investing anywhere in Noida.Whether these builders will refund our amount....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    kisano ne kasam khayee... Noida ki eet se eet baja denge.
    Bhari tadaad me police sec-74 me ekatrtit...

Boss ..is it prediction or news?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    Boss ..is it prediction or news?

100% true news...police in large numbers in sec 74....says farmers can't stop work before court orders.....all set for a face off....

Situation's getting worse....even for Noida....

As per farmers....even the papers are not complete in 7x sectors...source is news....so trust at ur wish...

Long live honourable HC !!!
    Abhi aur jagah barbaadi karo..
    CommentQuote