This thread is to list down pending/resolved cases in villages of 7x and x-way projects.

Please append the list. Suggestions are welcome on how to figure out such cases pending.
Read more
9 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • you should change the thread subject "List of cases pending or upcoming in noida 7x and x-way projects". Correct?
    CommentQuote
  • Nobody knows the future. Let us stick to till date... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by itismaddy
    Nobody knows the future. Let us stick to till date... :)

toh suno...buyers in LB/LP confirmed with 3C..that both projects are dispute free and have no ongoing cases on the land.

Buyers in respective projects can confirm with their builder and post here.

Gardenia Golf City some case was going on..I am not sure whether registered lease deed has been executed or not for this project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    toh suno...buyers in LB/LP confirmed with 3C..that both projects are dispute free and have no ongoing cases on the land.

Buyers in respective projects can confirm with their builder and post here.

Gardenia Golf City some case was going on..I am not sure whether registered lease deed has been executed or not for this project.

I do not think, things are so simple (builder confirmation).

In NE, it is the settled/ pending cases which are cause for alarm.

in Noida, it is the "implication" of court order that is scarring.

Going by "implication", no land acquired in last 10 years is "dispute free".

Situation is dynamic. Cases being filed every day. Hence, builder confirmation is meaningless brother.........

Best is that farmer issues amicably resolved and peace returns to the area.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SMJ2011
    I do not think, things are so simple (builder confirmation).

In NE, it is the settled/ pending cases which are cause for alarm.

in Noida, it is the "implication" of court order that is scarring.

Going by "implication", no land acquired in last 10 years is "dispute free".

Situation is dynamic. Cases being filed every day. Hence, builder confirmation is meaningless brother.........

Best is that farmer issues amicably resolved and peace returns to the area.

True..Every builder will confirm that...No body would say that the land is in danger..but i think that farmers on eway are not challenging acquistion but they are demanding more compensation plus other demands.....If NA decides to increase that can i get passed to buyers.?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu786
    True..Every builder will confirm that...No body would say that the land is in danger..but i think that farmers on eway are not challenging acquistion but they are demanding more compensation plus other demands.....If NA decides to increase that can i get passed to buyers.?

If NA passes the liability of extra land payment to builders, rest assured 100% without doubt, the builder will pass on that liability to flat buyers as government charges/ taxes or something like that..........
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kattu786

Situation in eway & 7X sectors is not that bad as of now..comparing to NE...NA & builders should talk to Farmers on an urgent basis...else situation may be difficult to handle once the cases are filed. It doesn't matter even if construction has reached as RTM.
    CommentQuote
  • Should we all be proactive enuf and get a rwa registered for noida expressway & 7x projects. Just in case these buggers actually file a case we all can fight unitedly.

What say?

Regards,
    Ankur
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankur.jain83
    Should we all be proactive enuf and get a rwa registered for noida expressway & 7x projects. Just in case these buggers actually file a case we all can fight unitedly.

What say?

Regards,
    Ankur

I think it is a good idea. I am for it.
    CommentQuote