why there is no comment from BMW on the entire issue.:bab (38):
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by gaumeh123

did u send her an email? well, she doesn't visit IREF, else should have replied "KHAMOSH"
    CommentQuote
  • BMW is busy for planning for new statues in rest of UP.. dont have time for such silly issues..
    CommentQuote
  • She is aware that the worst is yet to come , Yamuna Expressway land acquisition seems to be headed to the court as well. And, that's much bigger than Noida Extension mess.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by suavedude
    She is aware that the worst is yet to come , Yamuna Expressway land acquisition seems to be headed to the court as well. And, that's much bigger than Noida Extension mess.

YEA land is already cleared by Supreme Court unless GNA has added more to previously cleared land under veil of YEA.
    CommentQuote
  • behanji cant do anything neither she can stop rahul baba to visit bhatta....nor she can raise any voice against...cbi still not touching her pending cases of excess of assets over her income...if she inerfere or support NA or GNA decesion than she will be the next targert...mayawati knows very well their are many ways of targeting her...apne pair pe kulhaadi kyun maarey....tihar kon jaana chahey:bab (38)::bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nalinc
    behanji cant do anything neither she can stop rahul baba to visit bhatta....nor she can raise any voice against...cbi still not touching her pending cases of excess of assets over her income...if she inerfere or support NA or GNA decesion than she will be the next targert...mayawati knows very well their are many ways of targeting her...apne pair pe kulhaadi kyun maarey....tihar kon jaana chahey:bab (38)::bab (38):

Agree, She had taken her pie, Why shall she interfere now..
    CommentQuote
  • Yamuna e-way CEO transferred

another just transfer................:bab (45):
    CommentQuote
  • STATUES FOR DEAD PEOPLE, NO PLACE(FLAT) FOR LIVING PEOPLE SEEMS TO BE THE MOTTO
    CommentQuote
  • Kuch bolney ko hai nahi . She knows, if she loses election, she is in big trouble . If she wins too, CBI may not leave her ( unless she reaches some understanding with the Congress/ruling party ).

Ek taraf khaiye ( ravine ) hai aur doosri taraf kuan ( well ). Aise mein bolti baand ho hi jaati hain .

Originally Posted by gaumeh123
    CommentQuote
  • Why behenji is silent? She is playing intelligently, After all the issue is resolved you will see behenji speaking to get the credit.
    CommentQuote
  • I guess she is not silent,but not speaking in the forefront.
    Once the dust settles a bit, she will show the steps taken by her in the backend

Yamnua Expressway CEO shifted - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Arora_B
    I guess she is not silent,but not speaking in the forefront.
    Once the dust settles a bit, she will show the steps taken by her in the backend

Yamnua Expressway CEO shifted - The Times of India

This all the preparation to take credit. Rahul Gandhi is going to suffer most of this fiasco.
    CommentQuote
  • Bahenji is a well experienced, shrewd and cunning politician ... guided by some of the finest MBA guys. She very clearly knows politics is all about TIMINGS. I would think/guess that she is silently planning her next move and will strike at the right moment for maximum gain. I guess by this time she is well experienced and guided to fool the CBIs. When Talwars can fool CBI then Bahenji has a much better chance.

How she will strike? when she will strike? on what ground she will strike? ...
    I have no answer... If I had the answer then I was sitting next to Sharad Pawer or Pranab Mukerjee(the ultimate brains) this time !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Well said g-harondabhai.
    On a lighter note when u say politician,no need to specify shrewd & cunning,that comes with it :)
    CommentQuote