Latest news say that farmers in Noida are demanding Rs 10000/Sq Mtr same rate as Authority sold to builders.

HC has given AK 47 to these bafoons and they are aiming it any direction.

HC should also settle the price before leaving these nomads with open option.
Read more
19 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think the judgement should have addressed all issues rather than just handing back land to farmers. There are so many stake holders that it would be difficult for them to sort out the issue amongst themselves. It would be therefore in the fitness of things for the Courts to suo moto intervene in the matter and force the parties to come to an amicable solution. There will have to be give and take, but at the end of it there could be a solution. Otherwise, this will be a long drawn out affair. Other political parties also may not like a settlement before next year's UP elections. I see Court intervention as necessary to thrash out this issue
    CommentQuote
  • Mehrauli vs. Noida Extension.

According to the affidavit filed by Rahul Gandhi in general elections 2008 , the Indira Gandhi Farm House at Mehrauli in south Delhi was worth Rs 9.86 lakh on March 31, 2008. Rahul has an undemarcated share of 50 per cent in the property. The area of that farmhouse is 9 acres and rahul's share is 4.6 acre. So a farmhouse in Delhi is just Rs. 2 lacs per acre as per Mr. Gandhi.

But BMW is giving Rs. 36 Lacs per acre in Noida extension. That is whooping 18 times more than Delhi's posh farm house. So how much these farmers expect...:bab (38):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    farmers are greedy and you are not?

Ashish see my post at this link, everybody is greedy the only problem is we say greedy builders greedy investors greedy authority but Poor farmers. My points is everyone is greedy even so callled 'poor farmers' too.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/17327-who-is-culprit-of-this-chaos?t=19499
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish18
    farmers are greedy and you are not?

This is not right to say for everyone. Just like all fingers are not of same size, situation are not as it is for everyone.

If there are lot of very rich farmers with huge land bank and showing greediness then there are also lots of small farmers with just 1-2 bigha Jamine, and few farmers are even landless and have just few yard home in NE villages and do majdoori in farms, home of such poor farmers also has been acquired with almost ZERO compensation by authority.

Same for investors (or lots of END USERS who invested in NE), We know it that there are lots of buyers in NE who was pure investor and have lots of money & flats & lands already in NCR, their some money is While and lots of Black. But on the other hand several end users purchase home of their dream in NE with their LIFE SAVING or Have taken LOAN for their LIFE TIME.

Situations are same for every party, and I think Greedy is not a right word for any community as a whole. There is no benefit to blame others we have to find a solution. All parties have to be flexible with their stands.
    CommentQuote