Who is main culprit of the chaos:

1) COURT: Courts are hyperactive these days. Noida Authority acquired land as per rules. No development is possible without acquisition. Court has objection for a) land use change; b) land allotment to builders which was done also as per rules. May be in hurry but not against rules. Court has not raised objection for provision of acquisition rules(neither it can) but has objected the way authority acquired in hurry and for developers.

If court is objection for land use change than why whole land(roads, Institutes, Industries) acquisition cancelled. Doesn’t it shows that court wants to show its power only.

Nobody is happy with court's decision. Although farmers filed suit for land but they actually want more compensation not land.

2) NOIDA DEV AUTHORITY: No development is possible without acquisition. Authority acquired land as per set rules. Whole of Noida/G.Noida Region acquired in almost same way. Even if land is acquired for Industrial Dev. than is there any rule by which residential development cannot be made? What court has objection if everything is done as per rule?

3) FARMERS: Whenever any land is acquired, farmers always file suit against acquisition and more compensation. In Noida Extn. Case although farmers filed suit against land acquisition but were hoping for more compensation not for land. But court preferred to return farmers mothers to them. Even now farmers are ready to sell their motherland for more money.

In my opinion court is the only culprit for this chaos in Noida Region. The best solution court can make was to increase compensation which was not eventually done by court. May be court want to show its power. Ultimately court will decide to increase compensation and let the land use for development.

I appeal to court that if its decision is justified than return whole of Noida/G. Noida montherland to farmers and let them cultivate it.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by parasscam
    Who is main culprit of the chaos:

1) COURT: Courts are hyperactive these days. Noida Authority acquired land as per rules. No development is possible without acquisition. Court has objection for a) land use change; b) land allotment to builders which was done also as per rules. May be in hurry but not against rules. Court has not raised objection for provision of acquisition rules(neither it can) but has objected the way authority acquired in hurry and for developers.

If court is objection for land use change than why whole land(roads, Institutes, Industries) acquisition cancelled. Doesn’t it shows that court wants to show its power only.

Nobody is happy with court's decision. Although farmers filed suit for land but they actually want more compensation not land.

2) NOIDA DEV AUTHORITY: No development is possible without acquisition. Authority acquired land as per set rules. Whole of Noida/G.Noida Region acquired in almost same way. Even if land is acquired for Industrial Dev. than is there any rule by which residential development cannot be made? What court has objection if everything is done as per rule?

3) FARMERS: Whenever any land is acquired, farmers always file suit against acquisition and more compensation. In Noida Extn. Case although farmers filed suit against land acquisition but were hoping for more compensation not for land. But court preferred to return farmers mothers to them. Even now farmers are ready to sell their motherland for more money.

In my opinion court is the only culprit for this chaos in Noida Region. The best solution court can make was to increase compensation which was not eventually done by court. May be court want to show its power. Ultimately court will decide to increase compensation and let the land use for development.

I appeal to court that if its decision is justified than return whole of Noida/G. Noida montherland to farmers and let them cultivate it.

Culprits:

Authority: Who acquired the land under emergency clause for the residential projects

Builder: Who were so fast on selling the dreams even without the complete acquisition.

Banks: Who funded the projects without proper verification.

Investors: Who are trying to double their money in 3 years without analyzing the risks

Court: Who has given single sided decision

Farmers: Who are becoming greedy and are looking for a way to get more compensation of this opportunity

TV News Channels: Who are sensationalizing the whole scenario for their TRPs.
    CommentQuote
  • hIGH COURT

Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Culprits:

Authority: Who acquired the land under emergency clause for the residential projects

Builder: Who were so fast on selling the dreams even without the complete acquisition.

Investors: Who are trying to double their money in 3 years without analyzing the risks

Farmers: Who are becoming greedy and are looking for a way to get more compensation of this opportunity

I will blame first to allahabad HC and then to Noida authority.
    Why court was silent for 3 years. Because HC was told by RG to wait untill UP election month.
    Whole india was aware about noida extension save HC!!

2nd HC did not gave practical solution / judgement. HC are behaving like Hawk.

Can a court declare a sale illegal!! and that too after 3 years. I think it happened first time in history of india by HC judges. These judges should be posted to International court of Justice, Hague!

NA: NA should have compensated as per new declared policy & also should have taken top lawyers opinion.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Totaram
    I will blame first to allahabad HC and then to Noida authority.
    Why court was silent for 3 years. Because HC was told by RG to wait untill UP election month.
    Whole india was aware about noida extension save HC!!

2nd HC did not gave practical solution / judgement. HC are behaving like Hawk.

Can a court declare a sale illegal!! and that too after 3 years. I think it happened first time in history of india by HC judges. These judges should be posted to International court of Justice, Hague!

NA: NA should have compensated as per new declared policy & also should have taken top lawyers opinion.

Yes we can discuss who has more contribution in this whole issue. But definitely all the above have the contribution. I guess I forgot RG in my list he also has big contribution.
    CommentQuote
  • The undying, never fulfilling need of wealth & power of the politicians is the cause of the chaos .
    CommentQuote
  • Here is the updated list:

Culprits:

Rahul Gandhi: All political ambitions in UP.
    CommentQuote
  • Culprit of Noida Extn.

Dear GaganSingh,

See what happened in Delhi with each DDA planned development there is a slum/unauthorized colony. So, application of urgency clause is necessary is dev. Authority see any unauthorized development so you can not blame authority.

Acquisition is a long process. Builders has nothing to do with this process. When authority is offering land through open tender than what verification do builders suppose do.

Each loan is disbursed after getting non-encumbrance certificate, certifying that land is free of charge.

There is nothing wrong if a middle class dream for better future. Was a investor in position to verify acquisition?

Farmers were real owner of the land what is wrong if they seek more compensation.

Surely, court is the culprit. Very soon you will see court changing its opinion. Otherwise whole Noida/G. Noida land will be returned to builders.

sandhu
    CommentQuote
  • See letter issued by Logix group lawyer

Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Here is the updated list:

Culprits:

Rahul Gandhi: All political ambitions in UP.

We should see letter issued by Logix Group's lawyer today. We all and may be court were not brought to notice about such law in Noida. This will counter all the farmers allegation who has taken compensation.
    Since begining it was my opinion that ANY FARMERS WHO HAS TAKEN COMPENSATION BY AUTHORITY HAS NO, I AM SAYING NO MORALE OR LEGAL RIGHT TO SUE FOR LAND AND THAT EVEN AFTER 3 YEARS.
    and if court is still saying that that sale was illegal then i am sorry to say that Judges have become influenced by some thing illegal.

They should have read Supreme court judgement regarding Swami Narayn temple, Akshardam, Delhi case.
    CommentQuote
  • Culprit is BRITISH rule of land aquisition made hundreded of years back during british time.. SHAME ON CONGRESS after ruling india for such a long time still WE are using BRITISH RULES and CONSTITUTION mostly copied from BRITISH ... SHAME SHAME AND BIG SHAME...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alok_1978
    Culprit is BRITISH rule of land aquisition made hundreded of years back during british time.. SHAME ON CONGRESS after ruling india for such a long time still WE are using BRITISH RULES and CONSTITUTION mostly copied from BRITISH ... SHAME SHAME AND BIG SHAME...

More shame on Rahul Gandhi to use the same as weapon for politics. I think with all this episode Rahul Gandhi is going to more followers rather then getting followers. Educated janta ko kuch to samajh a raha hai.
    CommentQuote
  • A probably simplistic solution to avoid this kind of messes in future would be ... (considering minimal political interference)

The authority must evaluate 4/5 similar areas for the same project. Then let the 4/5 areas compete with each other to get the best value.

I know sometime it is not possible .... but for many of the greenfield projects this is possible. So all these poor farmers will know that there is fierce competition for their mother and they will be forced to moderate their greed and be competitive.

For example, NE project could have been initiated in many many places around Noida and GN... let the best feasible one win.... but then YEWay can have little scope to shift too much ... but still there can be 2/3 propose route for YEW and let the best one take shape.

Daaru ke baad mera dimag rocket jaise phudak ta hain :bab (48)::bab (50):
    CommentQuote
  • I like the word used in title of this thread 'chaos'. This is a chaos and not even Congress can be sure that this 'chaos' will ultimately help them win UP elections. Tables can be turned yet by BMW and this issue may backfire on the Congress. But, for now , it's purely a chaos with no immediate solution in sight.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    More shame on Rahul Gandhi to use the same as weapon for politics. I think with all this episode Rahul Gandhi is going to more followers rather then getting followers. Educated janta ko kuch to samajh a raha hai.

Educated junta have always understood. However, they are always the un-influential smallest minority to bring about a change. This model has been working great for Mr. RG, RG's mommy, RG's mommy's husband, RG's mommy's husband's mommy & offcourse RG's mommy's husband's mommy's daddy. Why would RG want to change the tried and tested methods of his forefathers. Such is life. I wouldn't, if I were him.
    CommentQuote