I think this problem is very large and will take year and years to resolve.
Main question here is:
WHO WILL PAY THE EXTRA MONEY (5000 psm which is 6 times more than what they got)TO FARMERS?

BUILDERS?
-----NO as they have already paid 12000 psm to authority and if they will going to pay to farmers then cost of flat will double which buyer wont accept

AUTHORITY?

------NO as authority cannot pay 5000 psm as per fresh farmers demand as this will lead to incur huge loss to state govt now more farmers are there in the queue and 5000 psm mean HUGE HUGE amount to be paid to farmers if you see the total amount of land acquired in GNIDA and NOIDA.

BUYERS?
---Obviously not

SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY THIS PROBLEM CANNOT BE SOLVED OVERNITE AND WILL TAKE YEARS AND YEARS TO SOLVE AND I CAN SEE THE FUTURE OF NOIDA IN DARK AND ONLY ONE PERSON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS..........................MR. Rahul Gandhi.........You gave the chingari to this huge fire.
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by pramad
    I think this problem is very large and will take year and years to resolve.
    Main question here is:
    WHO WILL PAY THE EXTRA MONEY (5000 psm which is 6 times more than what they got)TO FARMERS?

BUILDERS?
    -----NO as they have already paid 12000 psm to authority and if they will going to pay to farmers then cost of flat will double which buyer wont accept

AUTHORITY?

------NO as authority cannot pay 5000 psm as per fresh farmers demand as this will lead to incur huge loss to state govt now more farmers are there in the queue and 5000 psm mean HUGE HUGE amount to be paid to farmers if you see the total amount of land acquired in GNIDA and NOIDA.

BUYERS?
    ---Obviously not

SO THE MORAL OF THE STORY THIS PROBLEM CANNOT BE SOLVED OVERNITE AND WILL TAKE YEARS AND YEARS TO SOLVE AND I CAN SEE THE FUTURE OF NOIDA IN DARK AND ONLY ONE PERSON IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS..........................MR. Rahul Gandhi.........You gave the chingari to this huge fire.

I WILL SAY FARMER DEMAND IS WRONG. THEY HAVE SOLD THERE LAND 3 YEAR BEFORE AND ENJOYED LOT WITH MONEY.

THERE SHOULE BE SOME RULE. NO ONE CAN COME AFTER SOME YEARS AND CAN DEMAND MONEY.

WHAT HAPPEND IF SAME FARMER WILL COME IN 2016 AND AGAIN DEMAND SOME MORE MONEY?

IF SOME RULES OR POLICY WILL NOT MAKE WE CAN NOT DECIDE WHO WILL PAY MONEY.

GOVERNMENT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR ALL THESE AND WHO HAVE HELPED GOVERMENT TO DO THIS WRONG THINGS ARE DEVELOPERS AND BANKERS.

70% GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE
    10% BUILDER
    20% BANKERS

BANKERS ARE MORE RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE PEOPLE HAVE PURCHASED FLAT BECAUSE OF THERE ASSURANCE.

INVESTOR SHOULD GET ADDITIONAL MONEY FROM GOVERNMENT BECAUSE THEY ARE FACING ADDITIONAL TENSION WITHOUT ANY FAULT.

BANKS,BUILDER AND GOVERNMENT SHOULD GIVE ADDITIONAL 10% MONEY TO INVESTOR FOR THERE TOTAL FLAT COST BECAUSE ALL THESE HAVE DONE MISTAKE. IF THEY HAVE DONE MISTAKE THEY WILL HAVE TO PAY MONEY TO INVESTOR.
    CommentQuote