i was just trying to analyze the current compensation in noida/gr. noida

for example in NE farmers received rs800 sq/yrd/mtr rate in turns= 80 per sq ft

now check at what authority sold it and builder nexus scam rate- 10000sqyrd/mtr= 1000 per sqft(approx)
average FAR is 3-3.75 and by cheating in balconies and common area these builder turns the same almost 4
means 1000/4= 250 per sqft for the real flat buyers
now more interesting they have till now paid 5-10 % maximum of this 250= 25 sqft from the flat buyer prospective and for the rest they have 8-9 yrs more time to pay
can we believe they have just paid 25 rs from our part and acquired the land these builders , authority are together in this scam

also check gurgaon case normal edc/idc (which in noida till some time ack was not there were very relevant) is approx 400 per sf ft from buyer perspective
consideringsimilar far it comes to 1600 per sft
and almost 16000 per sqm this is just edc idc part

Although lease rent of approx rs100 per sqft is charged by builder to the buyers i dont now when and y what module they are paying to the authority

conclusion
after all the dust will setlle, gone are those days of cheap land
hence cost of flat would def rise
as in gurgaon no average location 2-h flat is less than 60v lahs under construction
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • there are many factors that contribute to make the final price, Gurgaon and Noida cannot be compared.

Originally Posted by 83rakeshk
    i was just trying to analyze the current compensation in noida/gr. noida

for example in NE farmers received rs800 sq/yrd/mtr rate in turns= 80 per sq ft

now check at what authority sold it and builder nexus scam rate- 10000sqyrd/mtr= 1000 per sqft(approx)
    average FAR is 3-3.75 and by cheating in balconies and common area these builder turns the same almost 4
    means 1000/4= 250 per sqft for the real flat buyers
    now more interesting they have till now paid 5-10 % maximum of this 250= 25 sqft from the flat buyer prospective and for the rest they have 8-9 yrs more time to pay
    can we believe they have just paid 25 rs from our part and acquired the land these builders , authority are together in this scam

also check gurgaon case normal edc/idc (which in noida till some time ack was not there were very relevant) is approx 400 per sf ft from buyer perspective
    consideringsimilar far it comes to 1600 per sft
    and almost 16000 per sqm this is just edc idc part

Although lease rent of approx rs100 per sqft is charged by builder to the buyers i dont now when and y what module they are paying to the authority

conclusion
    after all the dust will setlle, gone are those days of cheap land
    hence cost of flat would def rise
    as in gurgaon no average location 2-h flat is less than 60v lahs under construction
    CommentQuote
  • https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/nri-real-estate/186-buying-a-house-in-india-just-as-a-second-home?p=116446#post116446

Please follow this link and read my post in reply to a similar question raised by another member.
    CommentQuote
  • also consider inflation in cost estimation

if we consider moderate infaltion of 6 % for next decade , the cost of 250 may be adjusted to merely 170 kind of thing as of today

kya scam hai
    CommentQuote