Noida Authority has promised to give farmers five per cent of the developed plots from next week and regularise 'abadi' or populated sections.

Noida Authority agrees to two demands of agitating farmers - The Times of India
Read more
5 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by PrateekW
    Noida Authority has promised to give farmers five per cent of the developed plots from next week and regularise 'abadi' or populated sections.

Noida Authority agrees to two demands of agitating farmers - The Times of India

This was their right which was in agreement of sale to authority - however now the authority has woken up - lets see what happens tomorrow.

Not feeling bullish at all about Noida xxx and Noida itself has been downgraded to hold from buy ;) as they call in markets :P

Rohit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rohit_warren
    This was their right which was in agreement of sale to authority - however now the authority has woken up - lets see what happens tomorrow.

Not feeling bullish at all about Noida xxx and Noida itself has been downgraded to hold from buy ;) as they call in markets :P

Rohit

as far as i remember, it never had a BUY rating in your mind!
    CommentQuote
  • I hope this will bring relief to buyers in Noida...Let's see...what happens next. Farmers demand is valid or not, I don't know...but NA should pay them with increased rates. I hope the same shall not be charged to builder/buyer.
    CommentQuote
  • A good hit!

Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    as far as i remember, it never had a BUY rating in your mind!
    CommentQuote
  • All politics, from day one I am saying lastly problem will be only in GN / NE sectors and not a single issue in NOIDA for sure. I just seen the news and GNA has said all effective areas builder to leave place ASAP so in next 15 days all land will be transferred to farmers. is there any sign of agreement or solutions from Government / GNA??? however in NA there are. GN is completely under fire due to politics, even BMW is afraid for going against farmers in GN. Why if NA can solve issue in 15 days then why not GNA?????
    CommentQuote