Sort by :
Filter by :
- Looks Like we are coming near to the solution of this whole problem.:bab (6):CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by KaashviCourt has given time to the Farmers and the authority to negotiate and settle the matter out of court. This is the best decision, as farmers dont want their land back, but want extra compensation. Authority also does not want to give land back to farmers. So courts have given them sufficient time to settle the matter. So it is an opportunity given to both Authority and Farmers. By todays decision, court has indicated that not necessarily the decision will go in favour of farmers. So court has conveyed that as of now it is NEUTRAL, ON THE MATTER. This will put insecurity in the minds of farmers, whether the decision will go in their favour or not????. So they will try to negotiate with the authority at the earliest.
Opinins invited.:bab (59):
Very sensible decision.CommentQuote0Flag
- Now the ball is in neither Authority nor Fammers court:-
Few things farmers must understand:-
They can't earn a single rupee on these concrete farm land.
Even the price they are predicting now, will go down sharply.
They have a chance to negotiate well with Authority but with positive mind sets.
They will have a chance to become a bussinessmen after the space occupied by lakhs of people.
opinions !!!!opinions !!!!opinions !!!!opinions !!!!opinions !!!!opinions !!!!opinions !!!!CommentQuote0Flag
- negotiating process is on the card from day one.court cases and dharnas caused the most damage.farmers are in favor of more money builder are willing to pay more..only problem here is missing platform.
Scorpio riders want just more money :bab (4):CommentQuote0Flag
- Opportunity of any good settlement was already open from day one, actually from last 2 years when this dispute of farmers / authority starts. This decision of court is good and now courts provided a fix time frame as well as a platform for tying to make a settlement. From the very starting of this disputes if authority want then can solved this issue whenever they want , now it will be interesting to see what will happen, how much actual willing power is there in GN Authority. Best of luck for everyone....CommentQuote0Flag
- Any idea if this also applies to the 589 hectare patwari land denotified on 19th july?
It had some major construction work...if its denotified by SC also then Amrapali would be over I guess.....and so all their project would be in limboCommentQuote0Flag