Following today's HC's refusal to listen to builders' petition, following builders have been put in the bankruptcy watchlist immediately by the nationalized banks and all fresh/pending loan disbursement have been stopped for all their projects including NOIDA and elsewhere. Banks have put on hold all the direct payments of builders loan also. (The list has been circulated by the IBA to all member banks in its confidential circular)

Following builders may seek insolvency/bankruptcy protection:

Supertech Limited
Amrapali Group
Antriksh
Ajnara
Mahagun
Paramount
Patel
Devika
Panchsheel
Stellar
Trident
Rajhans
Earth Infrastructures
Connoisseur Buildtech Pvt. Ltd
Earthcon
Gulshan Homes
Shree Group
Nirala Estates
Eros
Ajay Enterprizes
Valencia
Super City
Arihant
Gaursons

This is an initial list circulated by IBA and contains instructions that certain more partners may be included in forthcoming addendum.
Read more
78 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1
    Following today's HC's refusal to listen to builders' petition, following builders have been put in the bankruptcy watchlist immediately by the nationalized banks and all fresh/pending loan disbursement have been stopped for all their projects including NOIDA and elsewhere. Banks have put on hold all the direct payments of builders loan also. (The list has been circulated by the IBA to all member banks in its confidential circular)

Supertech Limited
    Amrapali Group
    Antriksh
    Ajnara
    Mahagun
    Paramount
    Patel
    Devika
    Panchsheel
    Stellar
    Trident
    Rajhans
    Earth Infrastructures
    Earthcon
    Gulshan Homes
    Shree Group
    Nirala Estates
    Eros
    Ajay Enterprizes
    Valencia
    Super City
    Arihant
    Gaursons

This is an initial list circulated by IBA and contains instructions that certain more partners may be included in forthcoming addendum.

Source of information pls??/
    CommentQuote
  • please mention source in written/link etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vkumar1

Supertech Limited
    Amrapali Group
    Antriksh

Ajnara
    Mahagun
    Paramount
    Patel
    Devika
    Panchsheel
    Stellar
    Trident
    Rajhans
    Earth Infrastructures
    Earthcon
    Gulshan Homes
    Shree Group
    Nirala Estates
    Eros
    Ajay Enterprizes
    Valencia
    Super City
    Arihant
    Gaursons

these 3 for sure, they are in big big mess , have too many projects with various issues. project near completion will suffer the maximum as builder will conserve cash and most f the payment is already rcvd. sell before you get stuck for next 3-4 years
    CommentQuote
  • Source? or just a rumour?
    CommentQuote
  • plz mention the source of the above information, as thats a very big statement and is having the names of lot of reputed builders.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashar_amu
    plz mention the source of the above information, as thats a very big statement and is having the names of lot of reputed builders.

yeah.. You have taken all builder names of NE whether its affected or not. Pls mention source/link.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by madgeek
    Source? or just a rumour?

Source confidential! List also confidential!

No rumours! Please see all my previous posts alleged to be rumours initially - but all came true.

Rely on me as source - go to any of the banks tomorrow for loan to any of these builders non-noida extension projects. Banks will confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Why don't you say in short that all Noida extension builders are on the verge of Bankruptcy .....though I don't believe this.
    CommentQuote
  • I can also predict, and most of it will come true, because its obvious.
    Banks are not giving loan for any NE projects ever since the shahberi verdict. Thats not a news ::bab (59):

Added: So, do you mean bank will stop disbursing loans for North eye and cape town etc ??
    CommentQuote
    I can also predict, and most of it will come true, because its obvious.
    Banks are not giving loan for any NE projects ever since the shahberi verdict. Thats not a news ::bab (59):

This is not for NE Projects - This is for all their projects in Main Noida, Ghaziabad, Meerut etc. All these projects are in peril.
    Forget about NE, that is already a gone case!
    CommentQuote
    I can also predict, and most of it will come true, because its obvious.

Read vkumar1's post...he talks abt funding to NOIDA projects also
    CommentQuote
  • yeah, I did updated my comment saying " does that means banks will stop disbursing loans for North EYE, Cape town, Apex etc?? "
    CommentQuote
    yeah, I did updated my comment saying " does that means banks will stop disbursing loans for North EYE, Cape town, Apex etc?? "

Its not that difficult to understand ... yes all projs
    CommentQuote
  • Banks have stopped payment for prateek laurel also. they are waiting for court verdict. prateek is not involved in NE projects. i suppose others who have something in NE and Noida 7x , bank will never disburse amount for their projects. ultimately builders with multiple projects will fall like a pack of cards.
    CommentQuote
  • and that means, do not think of buying a home in NCR for now, who knows, all the area comes under litigation:bab (6):
    CommentQuote