Hi,

I feel in this chaos only sec 77 can be said as safest as the land was actually acquired for residential purpose according to Noida Authority and also this sector is not mentioned in any farmer protest.

Moreover i feel in this sector,Prateek (Wisteria) is the one which doesnt have any exposure in any disputed sector..

comments invited..

Rgds

Deepak
Read more
21 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I think that is the lopsided view. In fact, I have heard Prateek Wisteria mentioned in some news items.

In my mind, the safest sectors are along the Expressway and not in NOIDA.

For example, both of Paras' projects are not mentioned anywhere in any news. The builder is also known to be financially sound and politically influential.

Let's wait for the dust to settle down. It's too early to say anything. It's a "float all or drown all" situation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by absentraveler
    I think that is the lopsided view. In fact, I have heard Prateek Wisteria mentioned in some news items.

For example, both of Paras' projects are not mentioned anywhere in any news. The builder is also known to be financially sound and politically influential.

Let's wait for the dust to settle down. It's too early to say anything. It's a "float all or drown all" situation.

Only time can tell which is the safest builder/project...
    These media generated list can't be trusted...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amadeus
    Only time can tell which is the safest builder/project...
    These media generated list can't be trusted...

Exactly! That was my point!
    CommentQuote
  • Correct ... Express way should be more safe ... Specially projects of sec 100 , 107 , 110 etc .

Comments invited !

Originally Posted by absentraveler
    I think that is the lopsided view. In fact, I have heard Prateek Wisteria mentioned in some news items.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deepakgoyal9
    Correct ... Express way should be more safe ... Specially projects of sec 100 , 107 , 110 etc .

Comments invited !

well it depends on the builder not on the sector. Omaxe is in 93 , land had no issues at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Safest is Jaypee. Jaypee is the only one with Freehold land.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Gagan Singh
    Safest is Jaypee. Jaypee is the only one with Freehold land.

That doesn't matter at all. Other builders have paid in HARD CASH for land, while JayPee has received it in barter trade due to the builder's proximity with BMW.

In the event, BMW goes down, JayPee will be the first builder to be squished!
    CommentQuote
  • Please share any knowledge about Sector 120 and Prateek Laurel project. Will it be considered safe in current scenario ?
    CommentQuote
  • I have an interesting question, because three of Amrapali projects are in G. Noida Extension. What will be the fate of Amrapali's project in sec-107, which is considered as safe sector?

Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    well it depends on the builder not on the sector. Omaxe is in 93 , land had no issues at all.

Originally Posted by deepakgoyal9
    Correct ... Express way should be more safe ... Specially projects of sec 100 , 107 , 110 etc .

Comments invited !

CommentQuote
  • safest builder - JP , 3C
    CommentQuote
  • Noida Dispute Unitech -unihome 117 sector

Dear Sir,

I have booked a flat at Noida - Unitech Sector 117 and paid booking amt for 10%. Is this sector is in dispute? As there is no clearity on it till now.

Now by 1st Aug i need to pay whole remaining amount,What shld i do ?
    I am confused , what to do ? i have more 4 days to complete the payment or should i cancel/refund the booking but in that case i will be loosing some fare amt..

Please advise

Thanks
    Reeta
    CommentQuote
  • What about UNITECH - Unihomes project sector 117
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by absentraveler
    That doesn't matter at all. Other builders have paid in HARD CASH for land, while JayPee has received it in barter trade due to the builder's proximity with BMW.

In the event, BMW goes down, JayPee will be the first builder to be squished!

Other builders in HARD CASH? Read all the other hot threads in IREF they have only paid 10 %. JP is already the owner.
    CommentQuote
  • Why these two ???

Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    safest builder - JP , 3C
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    Why these two ???

3C: as they are professional and have shown great pace in construction. 3C is the builder which is showing promise of timely possession with good quality.

JP: Is big and has its own freehold land.
    CommentQuote