Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ready to move in..budget around 70L

Collapse
X
Collapse

Ready to move in..budget around 70L

Last updated: August 22 2011
11 | Posts
2744 | Views
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ready to move in..budget around 70L

    I am looking for a ready to move in apartment for end use perspective and after searching for some, following seems to be trend

    1. In this budget i can get approx 1400 sql feet super area flat in Noida.
    2. The other option is move to greater noida pari chowk area where I am getting good choices and space...

    Above all, I am working in sector 62...so for the flat in GN, i need to travel a lot...
    The quality of flats and space in GN is attracting me towards it...

    Please suggest me ..what shall I do???
  • #2

    #2

    Re : Ready to move in..budget around 70L

    Originally posted by nikhil27 View Post
    I am looking for a ready to move in apartment for end use perspective and after searching for some, following seems to be trend

    1. In this budget i can get approx 1400 sql feet super area flat in Noida.
    2. The other option is move to greater noida pari chowk area where I am getting good choices and space...

    Above all, I am working in sector 62...so for the flat in GN, i need to travel a lot...
    The quality of flats and space in GN is attracting me towards it...

    Please suggest me ..what shall I do???
    if u want to live in a posh noida sector then go for sec 29 brahmaputra appts .. u can get ur ready to move appt in that budget (note - but it will be basic sarkari kind of flat .. not luxurious or stylish)

    Comment

    • #3

      #3

      Re : Ready to move in..budget around 70L

      Originally posted by nikhil27 View Post
      I am looking for a ready to move in apartment for end use perspective and after searching for some, following seems to be trend

      1. In this budget i can get approx 1400 sql feet super area flat in Noida.
      2. The other option is move to greater noida pari chowk area where I am getting good choices and space...

      Above all, I am working in sector 62...so for the flat in GN, i need to travel a lot...
      The quality of flats and space in GN is attracting me towards it...

      Please suggest me ..what shall I do???
      Buy a plot in noida new sectors - 105 or high court judges colony or opposite to 3c LP - if you are sitting on cash. Build a house on it.

      Comment

      • #4

        #4

        Re : Ready to move in..budget around 70L

        You can consider buying flat in gaur grandeur (phase -1) in 119 sector .It is ready to move in society and hardly 5-6 kms from sector 62.
        I also have flat there & rate there ard 4000/sqft.

        Comment

        • #5

          #5

          Re : Ready to move in..budget around 70L

          Originally posted by pankaj0nagpa View Post
          You can consider buying flat in gaur grandeur (phase -1) in 119 sector .It is ready to move in society and hardly 5-6 kms from sector 62.
          I also have flat there & rate there ard 4000/sqft.
          Hey, I am also looking for a flat in sec 119, gaur grandeur phase-1.
          for 3bhk 1344sqft, dealer is asking for 60lacs inclusive all...3rd floor..park facing...

          Is it good deal? or dealer is asking for more?

          Also, is there any legal issues with this land?

          Comment

          • #6

            #6

            Re : Ready to move in..budget around 70L

            Originally posted by poojamalik View Post
            Hey, I am also looking for a flat in sec 119, gaur grandeur phase-1.
            for 3bhk 1344sqft, dealer is asking for 60lacs inclusive all...3rd floor..park facing...

            Is it good deal? or dealer is asking for more?

            Also, is there any legal issues with this land?
            very high, negotiate hard, you will be able to get around rs 4000 all inclusive

            Comment

            • #7

              #7

              Re : Ready to move in..budget around 70L

              does it include PLC charges(3rd floor) and additional cost like car parking, IFMS CHANGES etc?

              Do you know some dealer etc who deals in this project?

              Comment

              • #8

                #8

                Re : Ready to move in..budget around 70L

                Hi Pooja ,
                Rate has increased sharply in this area after noida ext controversy , it 4500 all inclusive (so he is charging correct rate). Allotment of this plot is quiet old so it is quiet safe.
                I also have 2BHK(1245sqft) here and I am ready to sell it (PM me if you are interested.

                Comment

                • #9

                  #9

                  Re : Ready to move in..budget around 70L

                  Originally posted by pankaj0nagpa View Post
                  Hi Pooja ,
                  Rate has increased sharply in this area after noida ext controversy , it 4500 all inclusive (so he is charging correct rate). Allotment of this plot is quiet old so it is quiet safe.
                  I also have 2BHK(1245sqft) here and I am ready to sell it (PM me if you are interested.
                  At 4500, better buy will be expressway projects which are near completion. Sec 119 will take another 2 yrs to become fully livable in my opinion.
                  Any above 4000 is more than current rates..
                  Thanks..

                  Comment

                  • #10

                    #10

                    Re : Ready to move in..budget around 70L

                    Hi,

                    Originally posted by poojamalik View Post
                    Hey, I am also looking for a flat in sec 119, gaur grandeur phase-1.
                    for 3bhk 1344sqft, dealer is asking for 60lacs inclusive all...3rd floor..park facing...

                    Is it good deal? or dealer is asking for more?

                    Also, is there any legal issues with this land?
                    Hi Pooja,

                    I am having a flat there on 5th floor area 1365 sq. ft. tower-E, If want to purchase can mail me "gautamchandelgmail.com"
                    Future Belongs to Those, Who Believes in the Beauty of Their Dreams.

                    Comment

                    Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                    Working...
                    X