Dear all:

I am an active forum member in the Gurgaon chapter and glad to be writing the first post in the Noida chapter.

I am going to relocate to Noida very soon due to a job change and need your expert opinions in getting good rental options around sector 126 (my office is going to be near the Lotus Valley School). Please suggest which sectors are best to live from the perspective of:

1) Nuclear family

2) Quality of life

3) Distance from office - ideally in 3-5 kms range

4) 2 BHK options - with rental between INR 8-10 K/month.

I look forward to all of your opinions.
Read more
14 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • it will be hard to find a 2bhk flat in a decent society in 8-10 k rent anywhere in noida. in this range you can get a floor in kothi sector 47. it will be around 4-5 kms from sector 126.
    Originally Posted by nansjpr
    Dear all:

I am an active forum member in the Gurgaon chapter and glad to be writing the first post in the Noida chapter.

I am going to relocate to Noida very soon due to a job change and need your expert opinions in getting good rental options around sector 126 (my office is going to be near the Lotus Valley School). Please suggest which sectors are best to live from the perspective of:

1) Nuclear family

2) Quality of life

3) Distance from office - ideally in 3-5 kms range

4) 2 BHK options - with rental between INR 8-10 K/month.

I look forward to all of your opinions.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by alokgarg
    it will be hard to find a 2bhk flat in a decent society in 8-10 k rent anywhere in noida. in this range you can get a floor in kothi sector 47. it will be around 4-5 kms from sector 126.

thanks for your reply. I see some options in sector 82 and 105 on the portals. Do you believe these may not materialise (i understand prices change when one talks to brokers) - also, what is the range you think I should expect if looking for a gated community option in Noida - 2 BHK around sector 126.
    CommentQuote
  • Please provide your views on this. I do understand that there are bigger issues to follow in Noida at the moment, however, any help will be really appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • You may also like to look at the express view apartments at sector 93. But, suggest you to check the compound security aspect as wll(distance would be same as 82 i.e. around 7 kms). Sector 105 is currently deserted and approach to the other side of e-way is not good. Rest depends on an indivdual's choice.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    You may also like to look at the express view apartments at sector 93. But, suggest you to check the compound security aspect as wll(distance would be same as 82 i.e. around 7 kms). Sector 105 is currently deserted and approach to the other side of e-way is not good. Rest depends on an indivdual's choice.

Thanks Nishant. Would you know what is the rent range at 93?
    CommentQuote
  • My friend was staying in a 2bhk at 9k at express view aptmts. Must be 10k now. In my knowledge, the 2bhk builder apartments in 93 are all 14+
    CommentQuote
  • I will advise you to first take a look at some of the societies in sector 47,48, 82,93 and 105. low rental flat on portals are generally worst of worst. they are there because of some problem with society or flat itself. for a decent 2 bhk flat you will have to pay 12-15k at least.

My office is in sector 127 only. 3 of my colleagues are living in kesar garden in sector 48. it is around 5 km from sector 126-127 . rent they are paying is around 16k for furnished flat and 13-14k for unfurnished flat. maintenance charges are extra.
    Originally Posted by nansjpr
    thanks for your reply. I see some options in sector 82 and 105 on the portals. Do you believe these may not materialise (i understand prices change when one talks to brokers) - also, what is the range you think I should expect if looking for a gated community option in Noida - 2 BHK around sector 126.
    CommentQuote
  • I check last week for rent option around sector 93. My office is also shifting to e-way.

Well here is the actual list for 2BHK:

1) Express view appts : 11K
    2) Parsvanath prestige : 18K
    3) Supertech : 16+
    4) ATS village : 21K
    5) Sec 82 : 10-12k

I am exploring sec 41, 46, 47 now .
    CommentQuote
  • these rentals you posted. do they include society maintenance charges.
    Originally Posted by amitexpert
    I check last week for rent option around sector 93. My office is also shifting to e-way.

Well here is the actual list for 2BHK:

1) Express view appts : 11K
    2) Parsvanath prestige : 18K
    3) Supertech : 16+
    4) ATS village : 21K
    5) Sec 82 : 10-12k

I am exploring sec 41, 46, 47 now .
    CommentQuote
  • NO, its just the rent.

Although this info was collected from society maintenance teams and RWA members + security guards. Actual rental might be slightly different and a brokers can tell that.

Originally Posted by alokgarg
    these rentals you posted. do they include society maintenance charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear all:

Thank you very much for these options - it is indeed very surprising to see all of these rents -I stay in Gurgaon at a very good location and pay 14 K overall for 3BHK and maintence.

Please suggest which all place in Noida in about 5-7 KM range of sec 126, can I expect rent up to 10 K?

Any idea what are the maintenance charges in express view apptmts?

Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • in express view apmts, rent for 3rd floor would be 9k (crosschecked with my friend, he was paying only 8k), for first floor should be 11k. maintenance charge is only 200-300 rs.but please bear in mind that there is no power back up.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    in express view apmts, rent for 3rd floor would be 9k (crosschecked with my friend, he was paying only 8k), for first floor should be 11k. maintenance charge is only 200-300 rs.but please bear in mind that there is no power back up.

Thanks Nishant.

Others: Please provide your expert opionion on any other sectors and insights associated with rentals in this area.
    CommentQuote
  • All: would some one have an idea of sector 100 MIG flats - how are they for the purpose of living with family - also in general, how is the MIG group differentiated from HIG (if there is any thing like this)? Thanks
    CommentQuote