Why is everyone making new threads. We sometimes get several threads in a day talking about the same issue.

If this happens, the Noida forum will get full of useless threads.

We should try to put our posts in existing threads and only if not existing, we should start a new one.

I am sorry for starting a new thread myself but I wanted to share this point of view with everyone.

In fact I would request the moderator to not allow new members to create threads unless approved by some old members.
Read more
12 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Please report such threads and moderators will take action.
    CommentQuote
  • Noida part of the forum & to some extent GGN part, is full of useless threads, many with same/similar topics .

The problem is that nobody is ready to search for similar threads . Everybody is in a hurry to start a new thread . I am afraid, we r diluting the essence of the Forum here, as information sharing is being spread out .
    CommentQuote
  • 7-8 projects got impacted in Patwari verdict but we got 70+ threads:bab (4):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jassowal
    Why is everyone making new threads. We sometimes get several threads in a day talking about the same issue.

We should try to put our posts in existing threads and only if not existing, we should start a new one.

I am sorry for starting a new thread myself but I wanted to share this point of view with everyone.

In fact I would request the moderator to not allow new members to create threads unless approved by some old members.

Those who started new thread didn't even check for the Relevant thread before starting a new one. What makes you think they will see this thread.

Do you realize that you just started another thread.
    :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jassowal

Yeah ! many times it happens When we are following few important forums, suddenly many new forums come in front page and importance for new Forums set back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    7-8 projects got impacted in Patwari verdict but we got 70+ threads:bab (4):

.... !!!!!!!!

It has some Logic if we see something new forums but same news circulate by making new topics are very difficult to follow and make confusion between Buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by StudRawk
    .... !!!!!!!!

It has some Logic if we see something new forums but same news circulate by making new topics are very difficult to follow and make confusion between Buyers.

Dear ADMIN,
    Please check these two thread:
    RG Residency Sector 120 Noida

RG Residency Sector 120 - Noida -NO EDC,IDC,FF,EEC,PARKING

same thread for same people.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mnautiyal
    Dear ADMIN,
    Please check these two thread:
    RG Residency Sector 120 Noida

RG Residency Sector 120 - Noida -NO EDC,IDC,FF,EEC,PARKING

same thread for same people.

I think this happen by marketing people of these project. By increase the no. of threads, they are trying to attract the investor to there project.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IGRM
    Please report such threads and moderators will take action.

3C Lotus Ozone has 2 threads running simultaneously. Kindly have a look.

CommentQuote
  • In most of the forums there is a concept of "Sticky" thread. Even there is no activity in sticky thread it will stay on the top in the list.
    We can ask Admin to create a Sticky thread for each city e.g "READ BEFORE YOU POST" with some general instructions for new users, they should know before creating a new thread, For example search first about your topic before creating new thread.

Admin has one thread http://www.indianrealestateforum.com/iref-members-q-forum/t-search-before-posting-19250.html#post210185
    on home page, I don't think anyone read this, because most of the people (including myself) directly go to the respective city page :)
    CommentQuote
  • Landmark Apartments Pvt. Ltd.

Dear Moderator,
    I need to check the thread of Landmark Residency Sector 103, Gurgaon.
    Name of the Developer: Landmark Apartments Pvt Ltd.
    Need to know the status of the project as there are some civil litigations going on as per the latest information.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anujmeetal
    Dear Moderator,
    I need to check the thread of Landmark Residency Sector 103, Gurgaon.
    Name of the Developer: Landmark Apartments Pvt Ltd.
    Need to know the status of the project as there are some civil litigations going on as per the latest information.

pls try search option..

I found this
    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/gurgaon-real-estate/13224-landmark-residency-by-landmark-group-in-sector-103-gurgaon?t=15494
    CommentQuote