Hi,

I had a word with IDBI Retail Asset Branch official this morning and was told that IDBI is not disbursing any fresh or subsequent loans for ANY project in Noida and Greater Noida.

I am sure this has the potential to spread across other banks as well. Please update if any other bank has also stopped disbursements for any of the projects. Mention the name of the affected project and the bank.

Best Regards,
Ravi
Read more
3 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by noidaa
    Hi,

I had a word with IDBI Retail Asset Branch official this morning and was told that IDBI is not disbursing any fresh or subsequent loans for ANY project in Noida and Greater Noida.

I am sure this has the potential to spread across other banks as well. Please update if any other bank has also stopped disbursements for any of the projects. Mention the name of the affected project and the bank.

Best Regards,
    Ravi

All loans by nationalized banks are stopped in Noida.
    Read the following thread:

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/17392-bankruptcy-watchlist-amrapali-supertech-mahagun-ajnara?t=19565
    CommentQuote
  • IDBI

Yes even I called IDBI and they said that they've stopped new disbursement for some time to Noida/G.Noida/Extn projects.

Any idea which other banks are now disbursing loan payments to Prateek?
    CommentQuote
  • I think all are waiting for 17th August Judgement..
    Banks earlier assumed like when authority has given land.. so everything is fine..
    But they have become suspicious now..
    CommentQuote