i was going though the brochure of unitech garden galleria , launching this month. as per the site layout plan seems botanical garden metro will be in between the L shaped project. does this mean whole botanical garden area will now be sold off for commercial mall development.

what could be the impact of the same on expressway projects , specially sector 44, 45 , 46 , 100

Unitech gardens galleria great india place noida
Read more
1 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • No, i guess this plot is next to GIP only, while coming from GIP side and you move towards film city flyover, on your left there is some construction activity going on, its just before the drainage. this land seems to be part of the amusement park.

Originally Posted by anubhaviit
    i was going though the brochure of unitech garden galleria , launching this month. as per the site layout plan seems botanical garden metro will be in between the L shaped project. does this mean whole botanical garden area will now be sold off for commercial mall development.

what could be the impact of the same on expressway projects , specially sector 44, 45 , 46 , 100

Unitech gardens galleria great india place noida
    CommentQuote