Hi all,

greetings ,

Please suggest something .. coz i am in a dilemma.
I booked a flat in ecociti xpressway 137 and made a payment for booking amt 51K... i was suppose to pay 10% in 30 days. but seeing the scenario in noida and xpressway and noida extention. i dint made payment of 10% in 30 days. as i did not wnated to block my money as there was no certain furure of the projects and kisans were agitating.Now since todays news papaers states that sec137 and others kisans have reached an agreement and for 3 months they will not create problems.. so shall i ,make the remaining payment of 10% . would it be a safe investment.. What if after 3 month Kisans again get a dream of creating nuisance and they start blocking the development.

Second thing ... will the builder still Hold my booking .. as I heard mr anil sharma saying on TV that no builder will demand for money till all problems are settled.

Please suggest what foresteps shall i take .. Thank you in advance
Read more
Reply
7 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • i was reading somewhere that supertech office these days is flooded with buyers seeking refund for their eco village project in GN. therefore better visit their office and verify this fact urself, and in case true better not the give balance 10% and get stuck forever. as they are demanding about rs 2 lkh from the GN buying incase someone is coming for refund.

    same is true at amrapali office. please visit and confirm yourself before making further payment to builder involved in GN.
    CommentQuote
  • sec 137 projects Payment issue

    Hi anubhaviit,

    thank you for the reply..

    my project was in xpressway 137 did u meant that xpressway is not safe and i should go there and check it my self ..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by czar1944
    Hi anubhaviit,

    thank you for the reply..

    my project was in xpressway 137 did u meant that xpressway is not safe and i should go there and check it my self ..

    I'll suggest..please avoid Supertech for the time being. Your booking amount cheque is cleared? If not yet, make a stop payment through online if you use online banking.

    If cheque already cleared, ask for the refund of your 51K
    CommentQuote
  • Great advice. one should clearly avoid all the builder who are in the NE mess right now as they are at the verge of going in financial problems and this would certainly affect the execution of other projects.

    Originally Posted by LChand
    I'll suggest..please avoid Supertech for the time being. Your booking amount cheque is cleared? If not yet, make a stop payment through online if you use online banking.

    If cheque already cleared, ask for the refund of your 51K
    CommentQuote
  • you will regret this decision in future.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amitexpert
    Great advice. one should clearly avoid all the builder who are in the NE mess right now as they are at the verge of going in financial problems and this would certainly affect the execution of other projects.



    Yes. We should not give any EMI untill this issue resolved completely.

    Farmer can take U turn any time. Builder will not listen after the payment. They can listen you only during payment time or provide you information only if you have not paid EMI.

    Infect investor should go consumer court or High court to request to delay 3 EMI.
    CommentQuote
  • But the main issue is , we cant justify the delay in payments and because of Delay Builder can mark us Defaulter, and also impose 18% interest on us. Legally there are no court cases pending against these lands, as per news farmers also have postponed their agitation for 3 months.

    Builder can Legally impose a penalty until some issue surfaces again..
    CommentQuote