It has come to my notice that hundreds of people are seeking refunds from the builders from the effected projects of Shahberi Village, but builders are not issuing refunds unders some pretexts or others.

Builders are contocting stories of settlements etc. and are asking people to wait until 17th Aug. Those buyers who are adamant about the refunds, the builders have come out with a new weapon in their favor that is called "NOC from the Agent", and asking the buyers to get NOC from their agents for the refund. Agents (under collusion with the builders) are not issuing NOC to the buyers and hence buyers are in limbo.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THOSE BUILDERS WHO ARE USING THESE TACTICS TO DELAY THE REFUND TO THE EFFECTED PROJECTS BUYERS UNDER SHAHBERI VILLAGE VERDICT, ARE DOING A FLAGRANT CONTEMPT OF COURT (SUPREME COURT), AND UNLESS THE BUYERS SHOW THEM (BUILDERS) THEIR PLACE, THEY WILL CONTINUE DOING THAT!

Please note that after the Supreme Court's order, builder cannot delay the refund or put the conditions like "NOC" etc. since they are not referred in the SC Order.

I will suggest all aggrieved parties facing similar circumstances to immediately seek legal remedy. No need to go to file a case right now, but just make your lawyer send a strong "Contempt of Court" notice to the concerned builder and demand your money within the 2 weeks of the receipt of the notice, falling which threaten him to face legal cost and consequences.

Please note that it is a golden opportunity right now (for Shahberi Village effected parties), to get your refund citing SC Order. Insist of refund of money within 2 weeks only, and don't let it delay at any cost. If builder seeks even 2 extra days time beyond notice, don't give him. Sue him immediately after the lapse of notice period, that only is the way.

Circumstances are extraordinary right now. Once the builders file for bankruptcy following further cancellation of land by HC after farmers-NA talks fail, there won't be an easy refund even for Shahberi effected buyers with the SC Order.
Read more
16 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hari.om10
    VKumar :
    I think you are not correct , all the Noida Ext buillders have very limited presence in Noida ....If you closely look at the list it differs a lot .So u need to understand this logic Noida is not Noida Ext and that is basic problem why u made the name of this thread in the name of Noida ....Builders like 3c , Jaypee , ATS , Parasvnath, Ansal API , Logix , BPTP ,Assotech , Unitech , Today Homes , Paras etc does not have a single project in Noida Ext .And believe me they have large chunks of land in Noida and Noida Exway .So again you trying to correlate Noida with GN which ideally you should not do .So this reasoing of yours doesnt fly mate ....So if u have any other intentions then maybe u can clearly tell them also...it wud be appreciated ...but beating around the bush wont work bro....

Hari

Supertech Limited, Amrapali Group, Antriksh, Ajnara, Mahagun, Paramount, Stellar, Earth Infrastructures, Earthcon, Gulshan Homes, Valencia, Gaursons .........................
    CommentQuote