I will be through my paymetn in next 10 months, by April-2012.
Having invested around 50 Lacs, what will be the return from this in terms of Rental.Banks are noe offering 10 %p.a.Is my investment justified?Your views please..
Read more
Reply
160 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • He is talking about LB, while I had written about sector 47/48.


    The medical shop is inside sector 48! How can it be 2-3 km? It should be less than one km even from the farthest point in sector 47!
    CommentQuote
  • I checked online maps. The medical shop is 1.7 km from farthest point of sector 47. In center of sector 48.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mehrotra_kk
    Good joke Dude :D


    Dost:
    Joke to accha hai :-)

    par agar aapka interest jokes mai itna hi hai to aapnay jungle mai gadhay vala joke bhi suna hi hoga....

    .... aapko hasi/samajh thoday din baad hi aayaa hai :-) :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Do you know what I was discussing?

    Ankitmittal had said that sec 47-48 have nothing. I replied him that they have everything. The discussion was not about LB.


    My request to you - please do not continue discussions on off topic confusing things and then reply in harsh tones "Do you know what I was discussing".
    Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    He is talking about LB, while I had written about sector 47/48.


    The medical shop is inside sector 48! How can it be 2-3 km? It should be less than one km even from the farthest point in sector 47!


    Sir, my humble request - you should stop putting that signature line at the bottom of your posts. One should not preach something that they do not follow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anb123
    My request to you - please do not continue discussions on off topic confusing things and then reply in harsh tones "Do you know what I was discussing".
    Thank you

    The discussion was not off topic. The topic was: whether sec 47/48 will give competition to LB or not. In that context, the person said that "kuchh bhi nahi hai in sectors me". As I have stayed in the area, I told him about the facilities present. So my point was that these sectors are good enough to give competition to LB. I did not write that LB has everything or nothing.

    I wrote in that tone, as you made fun in your post,

    Auto stand tak jaane ke liye bhi to aap Dadri road tak jaaoge. I know ab aap log kahenge ke itna to chalna hi chahiye ;)


    which was totally uncalled for. I had written only facts in my post that you replied.

    Anyway, my apologies for offending you.

    Thank you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anb123
    Sir, my humble request - you should stop putting that signature line at the bottom of your posts. One should preach something that they do not follow.

    My signature says "stop personal feuds and concentrate on healthy discussion".

    I don't think I attacked you personally. When you made fun of my fact based post, I asked you whether you knew what I was talking about. As per my understanding, personal attacks are saying things like "you are immature", "you have no knowledge" etc.

    Anyway, I learnt a lesson. I would not reply to posts poking fun at me.

    Thanks again.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont understand that why we are arguing with each other whether facilities/daily needs available or not.
    Bhai, koi bhi naya area develop hota hai to pahle residents baste hain after that facilities/daily needs shops come.
    Noida authority MIG already being inhabitated and when LB starts giving possession, facility like auto/daily need shops/medical store automatically starts coming. And this is time consuming process.I bet after 2-3 year you will not need to say that for small thing we have to go baraula/bhangel..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rammanji
    I dont understand that why we are arguing with each other whether facilities/daily needs available or not.
    Bhai, koi bhi naya area develop hota hai to pahle residents baste hain after that facilities/daily needs shops come.
    Noida authority MIG already being inhabitated and when LB starts giving possession, facility like auto/daily need shops/medical store automatically starts coming. And this is time consuming process.I bet after 2-3 year you will not need to say that for small thing we have to go baraula/bhangel..


    You are right here rammanji, but my view is that if builder can provide some basic, bare minimum facilities within the society, then it will attract people to take apartments on rent or even end users (who are currently on rent and want to move in asap) a good chance to come early.
    My sincere apologies if I've offended somebody.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    The discussion was not off topic. The topic was: whether sec 47/48 will give competition to LB or not. In that context, the person said that "kuchh bhi nahi hai in sectors me". As I have stayed in the area, I told him about the facilities present. So my point was that these sectors are good enough to give competition to LB. I did not write that LB has everything or nothing.

    I wrote in that tone, as you made fun in your post,



    which was totally uncalled for. I had written only facts in my post that you replied.

    Anyway, my apologies for offending you.

    Thank you.


    Chalta hai sir ji. No apologies - only healthy discussions :).
    Sure, its our right to respond/not respond to some/any posts and its duty of moderator to allow or not allow it..
    CommentQuote