I will be through my paymetn in next 10 months, by April-2012.
Having invested around 50 Lacs, what will be the return from this in terms of Rental.Banks are noe offering 10 %p.a.Is my investment justified?Your views please..
Read more
160 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • depends on what time horizon we are looking at...15k is more or less the standard rent inclusive of everything in already constructed socities nearby. So, one can anticipate rent of around 12K here to start with.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Thanks for the good luck.

okey for "IT People" ...we can expect...../the criteria: somthing like....

B Tech/MCA/IIT/IIM with 15-20 years of exp
    certification: six sigma black belt, PMP,
    or in technical VCAP, EMC, CCIE, Oracle, Dev.

CTC-above 20 L

:-) what do you say?

all these profile guys have settled in their life so own their houses, less very tough to find as a tenant.

all these profile guys have settled in their life so own their houses, less very tough to find as a tenant.

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav

Are you sure?

I know at least 10 like them living on rent in NCR.

Its true even for us, one cannot be 100 certain that he will remain in NCR for rest of the life. that the fun being in MNC :-)

***Globalization+recession, deadly combination***
    CommentQuote
    Are you sure?

I know at least 10 like them living on rent in NCR.

Its true even for us, one cannot be 100 certain that he will remain in NCR for rest of the life. that the fun being in MNC :-)

***Globalization+recession, deadly combination***

once your 15+ years of experience goes on people always try to settle down in a place major reason kids , boss when your kids are in higher secondary schooling you simply can not leave the location, it is close to impossible to find a quality school for kid in a new town especially for secondary education. i have seen many guys simply rejecting top class offers just because of this one simple reasons.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumargaurav
    once your 15+ years of experience goes on people always try to settle down in a place major reason kids , boss when your kids are in higher secondary schooling you simply can not leave the location, it is close to impossible to find a quality school for kid in a new town especially for secondary education. i have seen many guys simply rejecting top class offers just because of this one simple reasons.

That is subjective, so we should not waste time on debating on this topic.

you are partly right, otherwise i would have said i know 80 of them. that's why they are only 10 :-)
    and who says everyone is living with their families :-)

lets move on :-)
    CommentQuote
  • This is dangeours cocktail.

If you want to stay in rent it will increase with time due to many factors like jobs,developement, inflation.

Biggest culprit is affordibility and that is why people flok into Noida extension in the name of affordibility.

So either you buy your own home taking burden of EMI,keep real estate rolling else keep paying rent without anything in actual.

End user is been :bab (5): anyhow

PS:- location and jobs are really important for a tenat so bear this in your mind that you have good location and future growth horizon in that area.
    CommentQuote
    That is subjective, so we should not waste time on debating on this topic.

you are partly right, otherwise i would have said i know 80 of them. that's why they are only 10 :-)
    and who says everyone is living with their families :-)

lets move on :-)

Before we move on :) . just to add that those 10 odd people will prefer fully ready socities with all facilities on hand. Societies in Noida Sector 93 or near golf course are their preferred area. Not to miss Delhi is not very far for these guys.

If you don't believe then wait for flat registry and then just put advertisement on 99 acres, and sulekha. You will flooded with calls and keep asking their package , you will know what kind of crowd is actually hunting for tenancy.
    CommentQuote
  • having own home is more important than having LIC. I hope you guys understand what I mean. think for your family. fortunately my parents thought that.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Before we move on :) . just to add that those 10 odd people will prefer fully ready socities with all facilities on hand. Societies in Noida Sector 93 or near golf course are their preferred area. Not to miss Delhi is not very far for these guys.

If you don't believe then wait for flat registry and then just put advertisement on 99 acres, and sulekha. You will flooded with calls and keep asking their package , you will know what kind of crowd is actually hunting for tenancy.

I have done my ground work. and not giving it for rent...i gave openion.

By the way what make you think that sector 100 would be anywhere less than sector 93? what is your base?

before we move on ...Mind it!!!
    CommentQuote
    IF i have to, i'll ask for my 3BHK nothing less than:

22 K PM + maintenance + 5 month adv. security deposit.

this is my view.

Had LB been anywhere in Gurgaon, you could have easily quoted this or even more.

But I believe realistic expectation should be 18k for 3bhk and 14k for 2bhk inc maint. For tenants LB is just another society and they don't give a damn to 3C brand.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cyberjunkie
    Had LB been anywhere in Gurgaon, you could have easily quoted this or even more.

But I believe realistic expectation should be 18k for 3bhk and 14k for 2bhk inc maint. For tenants LB is just another society and they don't give a damn to 3C brand.

I feel over supply will have impact on rentals as well.
    CommentQuote

Originally Posted by cyberjunkie

so you mean to say "every one in gurgaon, is living alone and is in IT and getting CTC more than 20 L" as one of the member quoted that it is only possible case :-D

But I believe realistic expectation should be 18k for 3bhk and 14k for 2bhk inc maint.

Take some time out and check rent in sector 93 noida

For tenants LB is just another society and they don't give a damn to 3C brand.

Then i dont give a damn either, Sir. My plasure they can go to noida extension or even gaziabad :-) i'm talking about options its many to many there's not boundation
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I feel over supply will have impact on rentals as well.

that's correct
    CommentQuote

Then i dont give a damn either, Sir. My plasure they can go to noida extension or even gaziabad :-) i'm talking about options its many to many there's not boundation

I don't understand what you are trying to say? Do you mean you would not rent out the property unless you get 22k? If so, then you don't seem to be a rationale man.
    CommentQuote
    I don't understand what you are trying to say? Do you mean you would not rent out the property unless you get 22k? If so, then you don't seem to be a rationale man.

did every try to find out the current rent in sector 93?
    why do you think once completed LB or LP will fetch rent less than sector 93 society?
    CommentQuote