I will be through my paymetn in next 10 months, by April-2012.
Having invested around 50 Lacs, what will be the return from this in terms of Rental.Banks are noe offering 10 %p.a.Is my investment justified?Your views please..
Read more
160 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    did every try to find out the current rent in sector 93?
    why do you think once completed LB or LP will fetch rent less than sector 93 society?

yaar 93 sector ka rent is unusually high .. in many cases even more than sectors like sector 28, 29 etc which are at walking distance from metro and sec18 main market !
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    did every try to find out the current rent in sector 93?
    why do you think once completed LB or LP will fetch rent less than sector 93 society?

Once completed - this time is at least 2 years away. Even after that, the societies would take time to become fully habitable. High rent payers look for these factors.

There is a shortage of good quality society flats for rent. This would no longer be the case after LB and LP are delivered. Total flats added by these two alone would be 6 to 7 thousand! This exceeds the flat count of all the sector 93 combined. And these two are not alone. Some projects in sector 7x would also be delivered, which will be closer to people working in 5x and 6x area. Rents of sector 93 should also feel the heat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by trialsurvey
    yaar 93 sector ka rent is unusually high .. in many cases even more than sectors like sector 28, 29 etc which are at walking distance from metro and sec18 main market !

Metro and atta are not the only factors. Quality is an IMP factor. sector 93 has some good quality societies. Similar rents are commanded by sec 50 societies.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Once completed - this time is at least 2 years away. Even after that, the societies would take time to become fully habitable. High rent payers look for these factors.

There is a shortage of good quality society flats for rent. This would no longer be the case after LB and LP are delivered. Total flats added by these two alone would be 6 to 7 thousand! This exceeds the flat count of all the sector 93 combined. And these two are not alone. Some projects in sector 7x would also be delivered, which will be closer to people working in 5x and 6x area. Rents of sector 93 should also feel the heat.

sir aapke mooh mein ghee shakker .. aaj hee maine new rented house ko finalise kiya ... damn expensive .. Rs 22k per month (old style sarkari type flats) .. sec 62 :-(
    CommentQuote
    sir aapke mooh mein ghee shakker .. aaj hee maine new rented house ko finalise kiya ... damn expensive .. Rs 22k per month (old style sarkari type flats) .. sec 62 :-(

Thanks for sharing.

"cyberjunkie" Ji, dekhlo gurgaon mai hi nahi noida mai bhi rent acchi jagha ki itna hi hai.
    CommentQuote

Haan, I know. Sec 62 and 61 ke faaltu flats ke bhi rents bahot hai. Due to proximity to the job hub. Sec 61 is getting a few new societies now - Fedora, Grace and Marvel. Then Antriksh nature, PAN Oasis and Supertech 32 pavilion would also not be very far.

Things should change!

But I believe most of the existing flat owners won't decrease the rents. So what will happen is, their flats may lie vacant after a few years, coz the 3000 psf junta would have no problems in charging low rents :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Haan, I know. Sec 62 and 61 ke faaltu flats ke bhi rents bahot hai. Due to proximity to the job hub. Sec 61 is getting a few new societies now - Fedora, Grace and Marvel. Then Antriksh nature, PAN Oasis and Supertech 32 pavilion would also not be very far.

Things should change!

But I believe most of the existing flat owners won't decrease the rents. So what will happen is, their flats may lie vacant after a few years, coz the 3000 psf junta would have no problems in charging low rents :)

sir ur views are completely logical .. however our Indian RE has a habit of proving all logic wrong .. i hope it doesn't happen this time and i hope the rents stabilize a bit !
    CommentQuote
  • Let tenants decide about price. Damm funny to see people fighiting out for price predictions.

Some fools will keep day dreaming about there nervous investments
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nikkugautam
    Let tenants decide about price. Damm funny to see people fighiting out for price predictions.

Some fools will keep day dreaming about there nervous investments

Nervous Investment ........LOL

Some are trying to pamper their LB Unit like Puppy:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • it is also possible that many people don't get tenants at all.... forget 5 months rent as security deposit... :bab (5):, average rent might be in the range of 12-15 K and maintenance to be paid by owner..... usse jyada apeksha mat karo...khush rahoge

Originally Posted by cookie
    Nervous Investment ........LOL

Some are trying to pamper their LB Unit like Puppy:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by LChand
    it is also possible that many people don't get tenants at all.... forget 5 months rent as security deposit... :bab (5):, average rent might be in the range of 12-15 K and maintenance to be paid by owner..... usse jyada apeksha mat karo...khush rahoge

bhai 12k mein doge toh batao ... i am ready to pay u token money now itself... i will be your first tenant !! :D
    CommentQuote
  • I haven't seen 93 societies.. Are those also that much dense...As LB and LP are coming...
    One more thing... how the ratings take place for a society.... I think every one need to discuss it after it get fully occupied and then need to see the maintenance of the society.. I am in one of the 3C building since last 5 yrs... and just giving you general feeling...
    We have three offices in NCR and we grade this 3C building last...This is commercial one...Till now no residential building is functional for 3C. so why we are rating 3C on top of all... Jabki abhi to performance aani baaki hai....:-)

Disclaimer :- These are my personal views.. Plz don't take it personally.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vips001
    I haven't seen 93 societies.. Are those also that much dense...As LB and LP are coming...
    One more thing... how the ratings take place for a society.... I think every one need to discuss it after it get fully occupied and then need to see the maintenance of the society.. I am in one of the 3C building since last 5 yrs... and just giving you general feeling...
    We have three offices in NCR and we grade this 3C building last...This is commercial one...Till now no residential building is functional for 3C. so why we are rating 3C on top of all... Jabki abhi to performance aani baaki hai....:-)

Disclaimer :- These are my personal views.. Plz don't take it personally.

"vps001" its good you have mentioned
    Disclaimer ":- These are my personal views.. Plz don't take it personally"

otherwise people will attack like piranha :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vips001
    I haven't seen 93 societies.. Are those also that much dense...As LB and LP are coming...

have you seen LB and LP density?
    CommentQuote
  • which 3C commercial building are you in? and why do you rate it the worst???
    CommentQuote