I will be through my paymetn in next 10 months, by April-2012.
Having invested around 50 Lacs, what will be the return from this in terms of Rental.Banks are noe offering 10 %p.a.Is my investment justified?Your views please..
Read more
160 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • In sec 61 current rent is as below:

2 bhk - 14K - 16K + maint
    3 bhk - 20K - 22K + maint

Maint is approx 1.5 psf
    The above rents are for average society's with power backup included in maint.
    There is no club or any extra fancy things.

Recently a friend in IT shifted to IP from Noida and got a flat at 17K approx - 3bhk. In noida he was getting 2bhk for 16.5K

I think all this is going to be rationalized soon in next 3-4 years time. Massive no. of Flats ready for possession.
    Lot of existing rent payers would vacate and move to their own flat.

Again these are all speculations. Picture to abhi baaki hai mere dost. You never know what economic/political turn around takes place.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    Aapki tone mai:
    Cool to tunay khodiya kalra. Tone check karlay

Mari tone mai:
    Cool to aapnay khoodiya sir aap apni tone to check karlatay

This is open forum, please maintain decorum

Using bold and captial words is no sign of keeping cool... :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Omaxe Grand rentals for a 2BHK - 1110sqft is 17-19K + maintenance of 2.10/sft with most deals at 18K.
    The society is almost ready - the club should be operational by the end of this month as per Omaxe.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123
    Omaxe Grand rentals for a 2BHK - 1110sqft is 17-19K + maintenance of 2.10/sft with most deals at 18K.
    The society is almost ready - the club should be operational by the end of this month as per Omaxe.

don't you think maintenance is on higher side?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaps_real1
    In sec 61 current rent is as below:

2 bhk - 14K - 16K + maint
    3 bhk - 20K - 22K + maint

Maint is approx 1.5 psf
    The above rents are for average society's with power backup included in maint.
    There is no club or any extra fancy things.

Recently a friend in IT shifted to IP from Noida and got a flat at 17K approx - 3bhk. In noida he was getting 2bhk for 16.5K

I think all this is going to be rationalized soon in next 3-4 years time. Massive no. of Flats ready for possession.
    Lot of existing rent payers would vacate and move to their own flat.

Again these are all speculations. Picture to abhi baaki hai mere dost. You never know what economic/political turn around takes place.

which societies in sec 61 sirjee.... ek do naam bata do plz!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by delphy03
    aur sector 62 "noida" aaj bhi noida mai hi hai, gurgaon mai nahi..dost

Bhai kya prove karna chahte ho??
    Ki anywhere in Noida you can expect 22k with 5 month deposit? Pehle to bol rahe the 93 me rent jyada hai is liye LB me bhi jyada hoga....ab bol rahe ho 62 me jyada hai is liye LB me bhi milega...

Rentals are not decided by builder name or amenities ...its decided mainly by location and the jobs, shops and basic transport available...

I know you would again try to support your stand with some witty one liner...but I would expect some knowledge sharing of the homework u claimed for...
    CommentQuote
  • 3C investors are like potters who always praise their Pot.
    CommentQuote
  • My POV: There are a huge no. of tenants in NOIDA. Even if i consider people moving to their own flats after possession, i still bet tenant remains in the region.

Companies are getting operational on Noida Expressway and there's a lot of sqft area under-construction. For tenants, I can see people moving to sec 82 & near by areas because of vicinity to N-Xay. Although the development of a sector does play an important role on rentals, demand plays an important factor.
    For example, I am playing Rs 20 psft in Sec 52 flats. I can move a bit, but many factors doesnt allow me to.
    Due to Sec 62, 60, there is a huge demand due to closeness to Offices. Sec 61, 71, 23, 34, 52, 50, 12, 22 are benefiting from it. They are also developing.
    Similarly I see a great demand of tenants in Sec 82 - 100 an nearby areas.
    Where do you expect Offices, SEZ, Commercials moving on in NOIDA?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by smart_investor
    which societies in sec 61 sirjee.... ek do naam bata do plz!

Ye to zada bata diya. Rentals in group housing and Kothis differ.;) Pata nahi kahan ke rentals bata rahe hain ye bhaisaab.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nessus
    My POV: There are a huge no. of tenants in NOIDA. Even if i consider people moving to their own flats after possession, i still bet tenant remains in the region.

Companies are getting operational on Noida Expressway and there's a lot of sqft area under-construction. For tenants, I can see people moving to sec 82 & near by areas because of vicinity to N-Xay. Although the development of a sector does play an important role on rentals, demand plays an important factor.
    For example, I am playing Rs 20 psft in Sec 52 flats. I can move a bit, but many factors doesnt allow me to.
    Due to Sec 62, 60, there is a huge demand due to closeness to Offices. Sec 61, 71, 23, 34, 52, 50, 12, 22 are benefiting from it. They are also developing.
    Similarly I see a great demand of tenants in Sec 82 - 100 an nearby areas.
    Where do you expect Offices, SEZ, Commercials moving on in NOIDA?

Friend,

Compare number of new jobs with number of flats being made.

In next 10 years, more than 1 lakh flats will be added in Noida alone. Then there would be noida extn also. Also keep in mind that multiple bachelors occupy a single flat. Think how many new jobs will be needed to match the supply.
    CommentQuote
  • Oversupply??

Another point discussed is the oversupply............
    Yes Oversypply will surely impact the rentals.

But Rentals in neighbourhood areas of Offices, Commercials will be higher.
    Development of sector also impacts rentals. But development of sector is also proportional to houses and people living in the area. Facilities like daily use shops, veg markets etc. will automatically come.
    However this takes time after possession also. So no short term benefits.

Once flats from JP, 3C, sector 137 etc come up, they will fetch tenants from IP, Noida 6X, etc. So the impact could be negative on existing sectors. Noida 1X, 2X is different story coz of closeness to ATTA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fatichar
    Friend,

Compare number of new jobs with number of flats being made.

In next 10 years, more than 1 lakh flats will be added in Noida alone. Then there would be noida extn also. Also keep in mind that multiple bachelors occupy a single flat. Think how many new jobs will be needed to match the supply.

Yes, very TRUE. NOIDA need many jobs.
    But I have seen a growth trajectory in NOIDA. and i believe in that.

Aj se 6 saal pehle Noida mein kitni demand thi? Aaj kitni demand hai, Aur 4 saal baad kitni hogi? - applies to both tenants ans jobs.
    6 saal mein jobs to badhi hain, aaj bhi badh rahi hain, and i am optimistic, ki 4 saal main bhi badhengi.

Another bitter truth: Salaries.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ssncr123
    Omaxe Grand rentals for a 2BHK - 1110sqft is 17-19K + maintenance of 2.10/sft with most deals at 18K.

True. My close relative has a 2BHK on 2nd floor. Rented at 18000 with maintenance at 2.20 psf. His flat is 1110 sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sanjaysood
    True. My close relative has a 2BHK on 2nd floor. Rented at 18000 with maintenance at 2.20 psf. His flat is 1110 sq ft.

If that's the rental value, sector-137 societies would also command at least 10,000 + maintenance. 10,000 as I estimated due to over supply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nessus
    Yes, very TRUE. NOIDA need many jobs.
    But I have seen a growth trajectory in NOIDA. and i believe in that.

Aj se 6 saal pehle Noida mein kitni demand thi? Aaj kitni demand hai, Aur 4 saal baad kitni hogi? - applies to both tenants ans jobs.
    6 saal mein jobs to badhi hain, aaj bhi badh rahi hain, and i am optimistic, ki 4 saal main bhi badhengi.

Another bitter truth: Salaries.

sir app 6 saal pahle he baat kar rahe ho..Noida desert tha..In last 2 year, rent rates are increased too much because of lack of suply..New flats surely will help to keep check on rental rate if not decrease..
    CommentQuote